PLAN 9 : IMPULSIVE

The Frenemy's Secret

 

G.O POV

"I told you to bring Jade along" He said with his cold stare. That was the first thing he said after I broke into his room. "I don't want to" I said. "Where did you know that she is in Korea? What do you want to do with her?" I said. "No particular reason. I just want to meet my grandson's girlfriend" He said. I gulped. "You are being so stubborn and disrespectful" Byung Ho haraboeji said. "Why? I'm your grandson. I reflected you that much, am I, harabeoji?" I said. He sighed. "I still don't get it. Appa and eomma never bugged me about my future wife because I'm freaking 18 and you, being all bossy," "Enough". I froze. "I called you here for a reason" He said. "What? Let me guess, you want to lecture me about me went on a date with Jade?!" "I said enough Jung Byung Hee!" He yelled and take a deep breath. I turned my head away. "I want to end this silence war, okay?" He said finally. "But Byung Hee, there's someone here to see you" He said. I raised my eyebrow. Who the hell? "Come in" Harabojie said and the door slowly opened. My eyes widened at the second that person came in.

"Kang Joo Yeon-ssi" I bowed my head.

"Annyonghaseo Byung Ho-sangjanim, Byung Hee-ssi" she bowed to both of us. "Annyong Joo Yeon, you don't need to be so formal" Haraboeji smiled. "Take a seat" he continued. I can't believe my eyes. This girl, is my first love yet the first one that break my heart so bad and not to mention is my matchmaking-girl. This is too much. "Ah, Byung Hee-ah, take a seat too" Haraboeji said with a smile, like there is nothing going on between us. "Joo Yeon just arrived from Canada" He said after I took a seat. She just smiled. I simply mouthed an 'O'. I need to stay cool. "Have you eaten Joo Yeon?" Byung Ho haraboeji asked suddenly. "No, I haven't sajangnim" she replied shyly. "It's like almost 4 pm" I mumbled. "Aish, I told you to drop the formalities and Byung Hee, manners" Haraboeji shot a glare to me. He suddenly smiled brightly again when he turned his head to Joo Yeon's direction. "Good then, Byung Hee can take you eat"


This is absolutely ridiculous. My grandpa called me, being all serious and now I ended up bringing my ex-first love to grabbed some food? Does he know how much it hurt me knowing I probably will never have her? And now we're sitting in front of each other like a normal people while my heart aching inside because I still love her? "I'm sorry if I burden you" Joo Yeon said while we are witing for our food to come. Maybe she noticed my uncomfortable movements. "Ani. No. It's not that" I said. She look at me with guilty expression. "Umm, so when did you arrived here?" I said, trying to have a normal conversation. "Two days ago" she smiled. "How was Canada?" I said. "Great" she replied. Awkward


Normal POV

The next day, G.O happily went around the Jung Headquarter, looking for someone. He is in a really good mood since yesterday. He was whistling when he suddenly bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry" G.O said. "Good thing when I know that your mouth is still working when your eyes are absolutely not!" Jade yelled. "Yah! What are you doing here?!" G.O yelled back. "Okay grandpa, first I'm the one not who said

'Jung Headquarter, 3 pm. Arasso?'" Jade said as she tried to match G.O's voice with her sarcastic tone. "And second, it's 3.30!" Jade yelled. "Yah. Shut up" G.O said. "You told me to what?!" "Shut up, Jade" G.O said. "Anyway, I have something to tell you" He continued with a calmer voice. "No. I have something to tell you first" she snapped. "You know, Hendwright Incoorporation is one of the main investor in Kang Company, right?" Jade said. "Yeah, why?" G.O said. "The reason my mom is here , isn't just for a trip, but also, she want to cancelled the contract with Kang Company" she said. G.O's eyes got widened. "What? Why?!" G.O said. "The truth is, we just found out that Kang Company is in the crisis and they say it will be shut down soon" Jade said. "And I think it can be an excuse for you why you don't want to go through this whole matchmacking, right?" Jade smirked. "But Jade" G.O said with a serious tone. "The reason why I'm 30 minutes late is, because I just talk to my grandpa about the matchmaking" G.O said. Jade raised her eyebrows. "I just said yes".

 

Flashback

G.O POV

"You know about the matchmaking, don't you" I said. She nodded. Then she smiled and said, "But I heard you are being all stubborn and started to date Jade Hendwright instead". Yeah, it would be much simpler if you love me back. I thought. Both of us fell silence after that. "Look, G.O, I know we used to have this past, and I want you to know that I want that back" she blurted out suddenly. "Huh?" I said, confused. "Never mind , just forget it" she said. "No, you can't just leave me confuse like that!" I said. "G.O, I want to be with you" she finally said. Did she just say that she wants me? Is this some kind of joke or a beautiful dream of mine? "All of sudden?" I said, still trying to convert all the things she said to my brain. "I realized one thing after I went to Canada that I want to be with you, I can't live without you, Byung Hee. The fact is I do love you".

Normal POV

G.O fell silence. He wants nothing more than hearing that three words came out from Kang Joo Yeon to him. He feel like flying up to the sky. He is so happy. "You really do?" G.O said while smilling brightly. She nodded happily. "But what about your boyfriend, that Seok Nim guy" G.O said as he raised his eyebrows. "Ex boyfriend, we broke up. I realized he's not the one for me" She said. "And what about Jade?" She continued. "Aish, she's just a friend of mine. Nothing more." G.O said, literally dying because of happiness and didn't really think about what he said earlier. "Good" she smiled. "So are we together now?" G.O muttered. "Oppa, I'm yours"


"Be safe okay, I'll miss you" G.O smiled when he dropped Joo Yeon to her apartment. The two lovers just finished their first date in Han River. "I'll miss you too, Oppa" Joo Yeon smiled and give G.O a kiss on the cheek. "I love you" She said as she got out from the car. "I love you the most" G.O said as he waved to Joo Yeon who slowly dissappeared to the building. He smiled all the way home. He still can't believe it , Joo Yeon is finally his and only his. Gosh, everything is happened in this one beautiful day. He is madly in love. Blinded by love from everything. This morning he would never thought about having Joo Yeon. He is so happy yet he didn't realize that his phone keep ringing. The thought suddenly crossed his mind. What if Joo Yeon never confessed to him? Maybe he will stuck with Jade. "Jade, I must tell her" G.O mumbled. Right when G.O about to took his phone, it's ringing again, one text message.

Oppa, I have miss you! Call me when you got home okay? - Joo Yeon

G.O smiled by her sweet text message. The second time his phone rang, the caller is no other than Jade. G.O picked it up. "Yah! Pabo-yah! I've been trying to call you for a thousands time like seriously G.O. This is important!" She yelled. "I'm sorry okay! Stop calling me pabo. I have something to tell you too!" G.O yelled back. "Great, meet me tomorrow! Pick the place." She still yelled. "Jung Headquarter, 3 pm. Arasso?" G.O yelled back. Beep Beep. She hung up. "Now, that's remind me why it's impossible for me to pick Jade over Joo Yeon" G.O mumbled.

End of Flashback


"YOU WHAT?!" Jade yelled. "I just agree, Jade. Me and Joo Yeon are dating now" G.O said. "What" Jade said with unbelieving tone. "Since last night" G.O smiled. "I threw away my image by dating you and all of this, is for nothing?!" Jade yelled. "YAH! Is dating me is that bad?!" G.O yelled back. "Hell yeah" Jade scoffed. "What is your problem Jade?!" "You are such a fool" Jade said. "Didn't you even think why did she suddenly become madly in love with you? How come you can be so sure?" She continued. G.O fell silence. He was confuse about that too but the only thing matters now for him is that Joo Yeon is his now. "She went on a date with me, we go to Han River. It was romantic" G.O said. "We went on a date TWICE. Santa Monica Pier. We rode a Ferris Wheel. It was really great with all the sunset.We have a pet child. I don't love you" Jade said with sarcastic voice. "It's different! She kiss me on the cheeck," "I kissed your lips" Jade snapped. "I still don't love you" Jade said. "I just know , okay?! Because she loves me! She realized she loves me. She told me that she loves me" G.O yelled. Both of them fell silence

 

"To be honest, I love you too, Byung Hee" Jade finally said with her normal-sweet voice.

 

G.O stared at her. He's falling into her sweet voice. "See, it's that easy to say 'I love you'. I still don't love you" Jade said sarcastically. G.O suddenly mad. "Do you think it's kinda unusual, when she all of sudden confessed to you when her family bussiness is about to fall apart?" Jade said. "Or maybe you just making everything up" G.O said with a cold tone. "And for what purpose am I  doing that?" Jade scoffed. "I DON'T KNOW JADE, YOU HATE ME REMEMBER?" G.O shouted. "WELL, BUT I'M NOT WASTING MY TIME TO MADE EVERYTHING UP" Jade shouted back. "Maybe you love me and you're jealous. You know that Joo Yeon is coming back" G.O said in cold tone. "Oh please, don't flatter yourself. That is the most stupid and ridiculous explanation ever" Jade said sarcastically. "Maybe it's made you happy to see me suffer!" G.O yelled. "We've been competing with each other since we first met, Jade. Maybe it's true, this is your way to turn me off" he continued. "What did you said" Jade hissed. "I'm not a nice person, I know but stop saying it as I'm a bad person!" Jade yelled. "I am trying to help" she said with furious tone. "You are trying to break me" He hissed. "NO I'M NOT" Jade yelled. "You are being ridiculous and stupid because of love! The love that doesn't even exsist" She yelled. "I don't care any longer whether you believe me or not. I'm not going to walk into your own business anymore" Jade said as she walked away. "Good" G.O scoffed. "G.O" Jade called.

"Don't come cry and beg me for help if someday you realize that I am the right one". 


Sorry for the short update and boring chapter and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D:

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

and for slient readers, please do comment :) i feel like nobody likes my story TT

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.