PLAN 3 : SUNSET AND FERRIS WHEEL

The Frenemy's Secret

 

"Aww. This fish is fweawkin deliciouss" Mir said with his mouth full of the baked-salmon he just ordered. "Yah. Don't talk with your mouth full" Seung Ho said. "Nyum nyum hyunngg you should try itt" Mir said. "Aniyoo. I'm not hungry yet" G.O said."I want to ride the wheel" Mir whinned. "Mireu-ah. We just arrived. We'll ride it when sunsets, kay?" Joon said. "Joon-hyungg we'll play the arcade after this!" Mir grinned. "Yeah! Yeah!" Cheon dung said. "By the way, you guys are so good earlier. I don't know you have improved a lot" Seung Ho said to G.O and Jade, who just staring at him blankly. "OMO HYUNG THEY HAVE GET ALONG" Mir screamed. "Great then" Seung Ho said with a smile. But , unfortunately ,they're still blank. "But getting along is obviously not our thing" Jade said finally in flat tone.

 


 

"You don't wanna do this, right?" G.O said. "Umm yeah, actually I'm going to do this like right now" Jade said. And then, she took a fake-knife and shoot it to the target and bingo. "I told you that's easy" Jade said with a big grin as she received an ice cream as her gift. Both of them are playing the arcade while the other is queuing on a ride. "Let me try this whole thing it must be can't be that hard" G.O said. "Tell you what, if you can hit .." "I'll get you the big chicken doll over there" G.O said , pointing at the chicken doll that was hanged over the gift-display. It was like 5 feet big. "What I was going to say is to get me a smaller size one, but whatever, get me the doll" Jade scoffed. "Oh so you're doubting me , huh? Okay, I'm going to get you that damn doll just watch and learn" G.O said as he receive the fake-knife.

 

And he failed. "I was wondering if someone who is better-skilled than you will get that doll" Jade scoffed in sarcastic voice. "Oh shut up. I'm at that game" G.O said, chuckling and made Jade literally chuckled too. Some of the people who is passing them, somehow recognized them. But G.O and Jade just passed them by. "Let's get some cotton candy" Jade said, pointing at the cotton candy bar.

 


 

"Two please" G.O said to the cotton candy-man."Your accent is weird" Jade said. "Oh so you think your Korean-accent is all perfect?" G.O said , smirking to her. "Of course, Byung Hee-Oppa" Jade said as she looked at the crowd. "Did you just called me Oppa again?" G.O said with a smirk. "Whatever. I can call you pabo if you like it more" Jade said. "Aniyo. It just pretty strange to hear that from you" G.O chuckled as he received two cotton candy and pay for it. "Here". "Thankyou. You know, we are not a really bad team after all " Jade said with her signature smirk. "Your welcome, ice princess" G.O smirked. "So you've already got a nickname for me, mr.lot of fur?" Jade smirked as she brought up the issues about G.O and furs. "Yah!" "Let's take a picture!" Jade said as she take out her phone.

 


 

Santa Monica Pier

2.30 p.m

"And it was like boomm! And I thought I'm going to die but then I'm here still alive and it was the craziest ride ever" Mir is talking non-stop about the roller coaster. "Cheol Yongie! We know! We're there with ya" Cheon dung chuckled. "I thought you were lifeless when you get down from the coaster" Jared said and made everyone burst out into laughter. "Ah. Here they are." Joon said as the cafe's doorbell ring. "And did you see the lady face when you pick the green one?" Jade is laughing. "She look pissed off and damn her face looks like she's going to blow up" G.O is laughing too. Until they finally reach the table. "Well well well look at them! Finally a real-couple!" Jared said with the teasing voice. "Yah" G.O and Jade mumbled in unison. "WHAT? Jade-ahh. Do you want some food or ice cream or a doll? I can give you that?" Mir suddenly snapped. "No Mireu-ah. Let's just order" Jade said. But G.O suddenly fell silent.

After they ordered, G.O suddenly said "Hey, I'll catch some fresh air outside, just a minute kay?" G.O suddenly stood up and went outside. The other just stared blankly. But, they're back to the conversation. 10 minutes later. "Where is he? Is he lost? Is hyung lostt" Mir said. "I don't know. I'll search for him" Seung Ho said. But before Seung Ho stood up, the cafe's doorbell ring again and reveal G.O with a huge chicken doll on his hand. The MBLAQ member plus Jared just stared at him blankly but Jade burst into a laugh. "Okay hyung, you are lost for 10 minutes and come back with a giant chicken doll?" Cheon dung asked. G.O just chuckled. "And why are you laughing?" Joon asked Jade. "For you, ice princess as I promised" G.O said , handing the huge chicken doll to her with the big-boyish-grin. "And I got it with 100% no cheating. And I didn't even buy it!" G.O said. "Thank you," Jade smirked. "You are really something , Byung Hee" Jade continued as she replaced her signature smirk with a smile and received the doll from G.O. "AWW you guys are so cutee. You both should really date" Joon said and make Cheon dung and Jared both nodded. "Seriously Joonie? Dating is not in our dictionary. Never" Jade said. "AH JADEE-AH! I CAN GET YOU A BIGGER AND CUTER DOLL!" Mir whinned. "Yah! Bang Cheol Yong! You ruined the moment!" Cheon dung said.

 

"Umm its almost sunset" Seung Ho said looking to the sea. The sunshine has faded out and the sky has turned into red and orange. "It’s beautiful" Cheon dung said. "Let's ride the wheel!" Mir said excitedly. They are all queuing and finally it’s their time. Seung Ho , Cheon dung and Jared is in one cabin while Joon and Mir got one. Jade got into the cabin with G.O. "You're not afraid of height aren't you?" G.O said. "Oh I'm so scared and that's why my brother bought me a flat in 28th floor for my birthday" Jade said in sarcastic voice. G.O just pouted, knowing he'll never win this argument. "Yah!" G.O technically screamed when Jade try to make the cabin moved. Jade just smirked after that. "Guess the furry guy is the one who scared of height" "Yah. Stop that. I wanna show you something" G.O said suddenly. "What?" "Actually. I wrote this song and I kinda don't know what I want to do with it so I just gonna sing it to you" G.O explained. "So you finally have a crush on me? Wow. And you compose song?" Jade said in flat voice. "Aniya. Not it’s not like that!" G.O said. "Teasing you is always my hobby" Jade said."Yah! And by the way yes, I compose song" G.O grinned. "I'm going to sing it. Just a little part" G.O said. "Go on. I heard you got that heavenly voice" Jade said. "Okay" G.O took a deep breath and started to sing.

 

Nega naege seonmulhan haneulsaek jeonhwagi

ijen nege geol su jocha eopge dwaetjiman 

(deoneun) himdeulji anheullae 

nan ulji anheullae

subaek beon dajimhaebwado 

 

dareunsaram pume angyeo utgoinneun neo

ireon nae mam jjijeojyeodo moreulgeoran geol 

(ara) eonjena geu jari 

dagaseoji mot hal 

babogateun nain geol

 

(dan hanbeonman) nal barabwajwo

(danji nege) nae mameul julge

jeongmal naega anboini oh yeah

 

neoreul wonhago tto wonhaneun 

na sarangdo motaneun na ireoke mam apeunde 

nae mam jeonhaejil su itdorok 

kkwak jabajulge ne soneul 

naegero dorawa 

( G.O's Even In My Dream )

 

"Wow.I thought you will make my ears bleed but you got an amazing voice there" said Jade while clapping her hands. "Thanks" G.O blushed a little. "Awesome song by the way" Jade said as she turned her head looking to the sea. "Gomawo" G.O said. There's an awkward silence after that. "It’s her right?" Jade suddenly said. "What?" G.O stares at her blankly. "Kang Joo Yeon. That's why you're so determined to get out from the match-making" Jade smirked. G.O still give her a blank expression. "That song you made. Whether you realized it or not, is for her, right? We may didn't have a best relationship back then Byung Hee, but I know it" Jade said. "You're quite a fast learner, aren't you?" G.O said. "Am I that obvious?" G.O continues. Jade just stared at him with the sympathetic-eyes. "Aren't you, captain obvious?" Jade said and looked directly to his eyes.

 

"She's not a brat. I'm just making that up. I was wrong. She's the sweetest girl but why didn't she choose me Jade-ah?" G.O suddenly burst out his feeling, covering his face with his hands. "Geez. I just asked a simple question. I don't ask you to tell me your whole life" Jade said as she raised her eyebrows. G.O slowly uncovered his face and said "You're unbelievable Jade Hendwright". "I get that a lot" she scoffed. "Anyway, go on" She said. "I thought you aren't interested?" "Did I say that? I thought it's pretty good to know about your partner's story" She smirked. That's make G.O smiled. "So we're officially partner?" "Depends" Jade smirked. "I thought she's going to choose me, you know" G.O started. "Who doesn't?" Jade stated, trying to cheer him up. "Yeah. Who doesn't? In fact I'm a young and handsome rich heir that has amazing voice and looks nice all the time" G.O smirked. "Here it comes. I feel like digging a hole and just put you and your arrogance inside and never see you forever and live happily" Jade rolled her eyes. G.O just chuckled. "Kidding, princess".

"And then I thought we have gotten closer and and she just left with the other guy like that" G.O sighed. "And thinking of it makes me gone crazy. I don't even know why the hell did he do that can make her fall in love with him like that" Jade just stared at the sea. "That's why you reject it" Jade stated. "What" "The girl. You know it’s her. The girl that your grandpa chose for you. You reject her by saying that she's a brat. You can just say yes. Then, you can fulfill what you want and live happily while dating her. But she'll not. You chose the hard way. You don't want to destroy her happiness" Jade said. "AM I THAT OBVIOUS SOMEHOW? It is just me or you are can be really creepy sometimes? You can't be a mind-reader, right?" G.O chuckled. A sad one. "Guess I just have to find my own happiness now" G.O sighed. "You're wrong. It's always right there with you. You just haven't realized it yet" Jade said. And that's make G.O smile. A pure happy smile. "Anyway, I'm just wondering. Why did she left again?" "I don't know she just left. I was about to ask her for our first date and.."

"Seriously? You don't have any guts to ask her on date?!!" "Well..." G.O blushed. "I'm a love-coward back then" He said. "Well, at least you aren't one now" Jade said. "How can you be so sure?" G.O said. "Yah. Byung Hee-ah. Asking Jade Hendwright for a date isn't the easiest thing ever. You can now ask any girls out" Jade stated. G.O laughed. "But you know what? You're right. I should really get over her. But I still don't want the whole match-making things" G.O said. "I've been wondering what is your grandpa has in mind actually, you're freaking just 18" Jade said. "I KNOW RIGHT" G.O said with his eyes widening. And that's when the wheel stopped. They have the perfect view for the sunset. They were enjoying the view. "Hey. We should name this chicken" G.O said. "Why is that become so important?" Jade said, hugging the 5 feet chicken doll. "Because name is important. Now pick a name for our pet-child" G.O said, teasingly. "Yah. What child?" Jade rolled her eyes. "Umm.. How about Roro? Kumi?" "Jahee" Jade said. "What?" "Jahee". "What's Jahee?" "Since it's our pet-child, so I took its name from Byung Hee and Jade. So Jahee" Jade said. "I love it. Okay hi Jahee! I'm your Appa from now on" G.O said, hugging Jahee. Jade just shaked her head and turned her head to the window. Click. G.O snapped a picture of them without Jade knowing. "Yah! Yah!" Jade said after seeing her phone. G.O smirked. "Cute right?" G.O chuckled.

 

"What the .. Sunset in the wheel with @jadehendwright and Jahee kekeke the California sky is so good ~ ^^" Jade read G.O's tweet plus revealing their picture that G.O posted a minutes ago. Jadee is looking outside the window and G.O being all charming holding Jahee. "Didn't you have any better caption, genius?" Jade scoffed. "Yah. Netizens will blow up if I retweet it anyway" Jade continued. "And I did" she said. Then she suddenly took a picture of Jahee and tweeted it with a caption : welcome to the world ,  pet child , Jahee. "Aish. Jahee is so cute" G.O said after seeing Jade's tweet. Suddenly, G.O's phone ring. "YAH YAH HYUNG. NO ROMANTIC SCENE YAHHHHHH. WHAT'S JAHEE ANYWAYY YAAH" Mir shouted on the other side. Beep. G.O ended the phone call. "Who's that?" Jade said. Suddenly, G.O's phone ring again. "Hyung, he's actually gone crazy now. YAH CHEOL YONG SHUT UP!" Joon said. "Tell him, Jahee is our child. Bye" G.O said with a teasing note and ended the phone call. "Don't you know that Mir has a crush on you?" G.O asked. "Duh, who doesn't?" Jade said. "Like seriously" G.O said. "Of course I know. I'm a mind reader, remember?" Jade said with a smirk.


 

feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.