PLAN 12 : PREVALENCE

The Frenemy's Secret

 

"Byung Hee-ah! Why are you miss-calling me this much" Byung Ho-sajangnim said when he saw G.O, who is literally running. "Umm, haraboeji-ah. I've got something in my mind earlier but I have forgotten about it. No big deal" G.O smiled. "Where are you going?" Byung Ho said. "Meeting MBLAQ?" G.O said as he raised his eyebrow. "I thought you'll go with Joo Yeon" "Change plan. She has something in her way" G.O said as he stepped out from the building.

He finally arrived at the mall and he went straight to the cafe where MBLAQ gathered. "Ayaaa! Hyungie!" Mir shouted happily when he saw G.O walking to their direction. "Hey" G.O answered shortly. "Awh, someone in the bad mood today" Joon said. "You have no idea" G.O said. "Could you bring one more chair, please?" G.O said to one of the waiter. "What? Joo Yeon noona will be here too? That " Mir pouted. "Cheol Yong!" Seung Ho said as he shot a death glare to the maknae. "Aish, mian hyung" Mir said. G.O just shrugged and that's make the boys confused. Usually, he'll be mad whenever Mir complained about Joo Yeon. The waiter finally bring the additional chair and place it between G.O's chair and Mir's chair. "Now I have to sit besides her too" Mir whispered to Cheon dung while pouting. Mir always hates Joo Yeon. He think Joo Yeon is too spoiled and self centered. G.O just shaked his head slightly. When they just about to ordered some foods, a loud bang crashed because someone just hitted their table.

"You are going to pay for making me doing this " she said as she take the empty seat and throw her sunglasses across the table. "So guys, we are not having Joo Yeon, be happy Mir, we are having Jade" G.O said. The boys literally gasped. "Aren't both of you you know, fighting?" Joon said. "Not anymore, because from now on," "Look, I got dragged into this" Jade said. "From now on, Jade you can shut up, she's officially my frenemy again" G.O said as he patted Jade's head. "First get you damn hand off me" Jade said. "Second, they are confuse, you should really tell them what's going on" Jade said as she pointed at the confused four boys. "Okay, well, yeah, look, guys, I was so stupid" G.O said. "I'm still agree" Jade snapped. "Yah!" G.O yelled. "What happened earlier this evening is such a huge thing because,"

"Oppa!" A girl screamed from afar. "Gosh, hyung, you said we are not having Joo Yeon noona today" Mir hissed. "We are!" G.O said with somewhat furious tone and that's make the rest of the members in the extreme confuse level. Since when G.O doesn't like Joo Yeon's presence? "Oppa! I never thought we will meet here" Joo Yeon squeled. "Yeah, me either" G.O said with flat tone.

"Hey you" Joo Yeon said as she looked into Jade's direction. "Hey, to you too whoever you are, stranger" Jade said. "Get off" Joo Yeon snapped. "What" Jade replied. "Yeah, sit in another chair. I want to sit beside my boyfriend" Joo Yeon said with the annoyed look. "I got here first. You should be the one who is looking for another chair" Jade said. "But I'm his girlfriend" Joo Yeon literally yelled. "That's it Joo Yeon, enough" Seung Ho said because he knew, picking a fight with Jade is not the best idea ever. G.O just stared at them, leaving Joo Yeon defendless. Joon give what's-going-on look to both Cheon dung and Mir. Jade stood up from her chair and said, "Look, I'm not a friendly type here and I'm not nice. You can't just yelled at my face because I won't move. Let me tell you something, I'm one of the person that can murder you without any forensic evidence" Jade said in sarcastic tone.

"You can't just murder me!" Joo Yeon yelled. "Owh, who said?" Jade scoffed. "Oppa! This creepy girl disturb me" Joo Yeon muttered. "Whatever I'm out from here" Jade said as she walked away the cafe. "Better" Joo Yeon said happily and take a seat besides G.O. "Jade" G.O yelled to Jade but she has disappeared from the crowd. "Why are you looking for her?" Joo Yeon pouted. "Because first, she's my friend and she sit here first" G.O said in annoyance. "You are defending her?!". G.O chose silence. Maybe that's the best way to hide his hate towards her. How could she do this? I never thought she has that evil heart. G.O thought.

"Anyway, Oppa. I haven't got my invitation yet to the gala" Joo Yeon tried to change the topic. "Mwo? Impossible. Mine arrived a week ago" Joon said. "Yeah me too" Seung Ho said. Cheon dung and Mir nodded in unison. "The invitation has already been sent around 10 days ago or whatsoever. Well, except you're an additional guest" G.O said lazily. "What?! So now you are saying I'm an additional guest?!" Joo Yeon said with annoyed tone.

"I saw a new collection of Hermes earlier" G.O suddenly said. "Really?! Omo I have to get one of those!" Joo Yeon squeled, giving a complete different reaction from earlier. Guess she forgot about the invitation-thing. She looked at G.O with sparkling eyes. "I have to stay. We have some boys talk. You can call me if you got what you want okay?" G.O gave a forced smiled. "Mwo? Whoa! Thankyou Oppa!" She said and gave G.O and kiss on his check and left the store.

Seung Ho still can't convert anything to his brain while G.O is busy cleaning his check. "Hyung, you gotta tell us what happened. We clearly do not understand why you won't defend Joo Yeon" Cheon dung said. "One minute" G.O said as he grabbed his phone and dialed a number. "Oh you guys should hear this" G.O said as he putted the call on loudspeaker. "What" the voice across said. "It would be absolutely great if you can murder her without any forensic evidence" G.O said. The dongsaengs literally gasped. Seung Ho shot a confuse look to G.O. "Well, you want me to murder the love of your life?" The voice scoffed. "But I need six Birkin bags," "Jade, please" G.O said. "What level of damage" Jade said. "Maximum. It would be really nice if you can crush her into pieces".

G.O hung up the phone. "Hyung, you just ordered Jade to kill Joo Yeon" Joon said in frightened tone. "That's an illustration babo" Seung Ho snapped. G.O just simply smirked. He doesn't really know since when he likes to smirk. "He means to broke her pride into pieces. Murder her from inside" Cheon dung said. "Why would you do that? You will be engage to her in one week!" Seung Ho said. "What happened Byung Hee?" Seung Ho continued. "Umm, maybe Hyung realized that Joo Yeon is the spoiled brat who used hyung's money and so self centered" Mir muttered. "I can't agree more" G.O said , patted Mir's head. Mir himself shocked after heard that G.O actually agree on his statement. "A lot worse than that actually" G.O said. "I found out that she doesn't even love me. She still in a relationship with her boyfriend. She only used me for my money, something like that" G.O muttered. MBLAQ found themself not really shocked about it. "Hyung," "You guys need to help me out" G.O said.


Joo Yeon walked into the store and started to look around. Noone really paid attention to her. She's nobody. Her precious family company is falling apart. So why would they paid her any attention? "Soon people, after I agreed on that damn matchmaking this weekend, you will know who am I" Joo Yeon mumbled under her breath. She looked around the store, trying to find the new arrival when suddenly she heard a couple of people in the store muttered about something including the workers. "Isn't that Jade Hendwright?". Joo Yeon captured their words a little. Jade Hendwright? Why is this name isn't that strange? Joo Yeon thought. "Quick, serve her" the worker said to one another. "Wait, what?" Joo Yeon said as she turned around her head and saw the girl, the one who is sitting besides his boyfriend earlier.

"Ahh! Miss Hendwright" the store-stylist said, welcoming the heiress. "Umm, this is absolutely strange but how did you notice me again?" Jade said. "Owh, Miss Hendwright, how could I not notice you, my all time favorite" the lady smiled. Your acting is crappy. Jade thought to herself. Then she spotted Joo Yeon, who is standing besides the bags collection. She smirked and started to looked around to. Not finding what she's been looking for, she got out from the shop immidiately. Joo Yeon just watched. Suddenly , a young boy walked and took a spot besides her. "Looks like Jade Hendwright is really famous, isn't she" the boy said. Joo Yeon is surprised by his presence.

"Who are you?!" She practically yelled. "Tourist" the boy answered shortly. "Geez, no wonder why you got a weird accent there" Joo Yeon scoffed. "Yeah. If only I can talk as fluent as Jade" the boy said. "You like her?" Joo Yeon raised her eyebrow. "Who doesn't? Everybody loves Jade. Designers, magazines, stylists. They love her dark clothing. Such an inspiration" the boy said. "Do you know that she also recently spotted with that Jung Byung Hee guy? I think they really match each other" the boy keep talking like a fanboy. "Excuse me?!" Joo Yeon feel offended by his statement. The boy just stared at the rest of the shop.

"Who doesn't like to be around Jade? I heard being her friends is a really great thing. They confessed that Jade even gave them branded things eventhough they never asked for it" the boy said. And by that Joo Yeon's eyes widened. Her mind is suddenly occupied by how many Gucci bags she can have by hanging out with Jade. Maybe Jade still can forgive her. I must chase her. Joo Yeon thought. "I'm gonna go" Joo Yeon said as she walked out from the store. The boy just smirked when he saw his target walked away. He grabbed his phone and dialed a number.

 

"My mission is completed. I should really do an acting job like seriously. Good luck


Sorry for the short update and BORING chapter i know TT aigooo and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D: 

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

and for slient readers, please do comment :) i feel like nobody likes my story TT

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.