PLAN 14 : DENIAL

The Frenemy's Secret

People are afraid of themselves, of their own reality; their feelings most of all. 

How can they deal with love if they're afraid to feel? - Jim Morrison


"Jade, she's mad at me" G.O pleaded to his frenemy who is sitting in front of him. "You suppose to be happy don't you" Jade said. "Aniyooo. I need to get her to calm down and get along again" G.O whined like a little child. "What's the point of screwing her up then" Jade muttered sarcastically. "My grandpa found out that we are fighting and he need us to settled down" G.O sighed. Jade let out a deep heavy breath. "Screw you G.O. I don't want to help you anymore. I don't even know why I decided to help in the very first place" Jade said as she stood up from her chair. "This is the last, I promise" G.O said. "I don't know I'm not really sure about that" Jade answered. "Just go to the mall with the adorable me. Get something nice to Joo Yeon and then no more fighting" G.O smiled. "Why don't you get it by yourself?!" "Cause you are a girl. I need to know what will make her happy" G.O said. "Please?" G.O continued as he gave her an aegyo.

"Fine. Whatever" Jade rolled her eyes.

Later that day, they finally manage to get to the mall after fighting over about who was driving. "I am the man. I should drive!" G.O yelled. "That's what I say not fair!" Jade yelled back. "Why are we fighting over this " Jade muttered sarcastically. "You tell me" G.O scoffed.

Because both of them are stubborn. Their second kiss didn't mean a thing for them. After their latest kiss, they went home and back to normal like that night was never even existed. It somehow like another stage kiss. Proving that both of them are too selfish and let their pride taking their way. In other words, they are both afraid. Afraid of falling again and being hurt again. 

"Moron" Jade scoffed. G.O rolled his eyes and went out from his car. He stepped to the passenger's seat and opened the door for her. "Let's go Jade" G.O said as he leaned his body on the door. Jade just sit there and give him an intimidating look. "Get out Jade!" G.O yelled and grabbed her hand to pull her outside. She rejected at first but she finally followed him while G.O's yell successfully grabbing everyone at the mall attention. The gala and the matchmaking news have spread and people is wondering why on earth this two chic heir-heiress going to a mall, together.  

It's frustrated G.O how stubborn Jade can be. It's also frustrated G.O how his heart won't stop beating so fast whenever he is with her. "You can let go off me now" Jade with her demanding tone. "Aish" Jade mumbled when he let go her hands. "Let's make this real quick" Jade muttered. "With all my pleasure" G.O said in sarcastic tone. Jade took a few steps faster so she's leading the way. G.O pouted as he took a few steps too to catches her. "Yah! At least walk besides me" G.O said. "Then what?! Hand-in-hand too?!" Jade scoffed yet G.O took it seriously. "Yes" he said as he slipped his hand to hers. "What the hell Byung Hee. You have a girlfriend who will be your fiancé in a day and now you want to make another scandal?!" Jade angrily said as she slapped G.O's hand away. "I don't want to be a in you happy relationship" Jade said. "Jade. It's not what I meant" G.O said.

"Do you love her that much so you have to give her a present so she can forgive you yet you know that she is only using you?" Jade suddenly muttered in low voice. "No. It's not like that" G.O replied. "She's so a brat. She's mad at you because you didn't pick up her phone calls. You still consider buying her something. You know she will come back to you sooner or later to get your money again" Jade muttered again.


"So what do you like?" G.O asked. "Why did you ask me?! I don't know what Joo Yeon likes" Jade scoffed. "Geez princess. I'm trying to get some help here" G.O said. "Rise and shine!" G.O said as he tapped her head. "Do I look like someone who is rising and shining?" Jade said in her signature sarcastic voice. G.O groaned by her negative reaction. "I don't know" Jade said suddenly as she take a look around the huge store. "Just give her some Hermes" Jade said finally. "Yeah. But what do you want?" G.O asked again. Jade raised her eyebrows. "I said just gave her a Hermes. I don't know what she likes. Why do you keep asking about what I like?" Jade said in suspicious tone. G.O turned his heads away while humming, trying to avoid her eyes. Then, he saw her wandering around the accessories section. G.O walked to her direction when she was looking at one spiky necklace with the matching bracelets. "I want to buy this. It will match my dress" Jade muttered. "Then buy it" G.O said. "Can't do. I just bought a shoe" Jade said as she walked away from the section, leaving G.O a little confused by her statement.

They finally found a perfect black-studded bag for Joo Yeon because Jade said it's really cool and chic. G.O noticed that Jade likes it too and realized why she didn't buy anything. Because Jade know how to handle her money. And G.O is quite amused by that. "Thank you for helping me today! Don't forget to come tomorrow" G.O smiled as he dropped Jade to the hotel. "Whatever. And how could I miss my own frenemy official engagement?" Jade said with a smirk. "I hope your dear plan works about ruining the matchmaking tomorrow" she continued. "I will become the most rebellious heir ever" G.O smirked. "Awh. That so sweet. You think you can beat me to be a meanie, huh?" Jade scoffed. "Let's just see tomorrow" G.O said again.


Jade POV

( In real English )

As soon as I got into my hotel room, I found Jared is playing his iPad in my room's couch. "What the hell are you doing here?" I said as I threw my bag to him. "Hey! I'm in the middle of the game here!" He yelled. "Whatever" I mumbled. "Soo, where have you been?" He smirked. "You know where I have been" I scoffed. "Yes, baby sister. And I hope you enjoy it" Jared smirked again. "What do you mean by that?!" I hit him with the pillow. "Ouch" He yelled.

Suddenly, my room's doorbell rang. "Get it" I ordered Jared. He groaned as he lazily walked to the door. A couple minutes later, he back with a large box in his hand. "Guess my baby sister got a secret admirer" he said as he handed the box to me. I raised my eyebrows. "Who again?" I said. "I don't know. The room service just took an order to deliver this to Miss. Hendwright. He said it was from a boy" Jared smirked as he emphasized his tone at the 'boy' part. "So who's the brave secret admirer?" Jared said as I opened the big box.

"I think it's not so secret at all" I smirked when I saw the black-studded bag plus the spiky necklaces with the matching bracelets inside the box. I let out a little chuckle. That guy is really something. How did he buy the necklaces without me noticing? "There's a letter" Jared said as he handed me an envelope. I stood up and opened the envelope. "Whoaa. You're admirer is quite an observant, huh? All things are in black" I heard Jared said. I leaned my body on the glass window and started to read his letter.

 

To : Jadey

Well, I don't write letter a lot so please appreciate this thing I tried to make for you, ice princess. So basically I lied about getting Joo Yeon a present because I simply don't care about her any longer. I want you to go with me so I thought you can pick the things yourself but I forgot you are such a good mind reader. I want to thank you for all the things you have done for me. I really appreciate every single help you gave me and I really thankful of it. I know we can't stand being in one room with each other and we can't get along but I hope we can stay this way because I'm having so much fun with you, icy ^^

From: your handsome frenemy.

 


Normal POV

G.O drive to his home, the Jung Residence, to get some rest. He then entered the house with an empty mind, trying to avoid anything that connected to the gala tomorrow. He rested his dear head to the couch when suddenly, a pair of arms grabbed his shoulder and shouted, "BOO!!". G.O literally jumped from the couch and turned around, not expecting anyone else but the maknae with the big grin on his face.

"YAH! I almost die! Pabo Cheol Yong" G.O yelled. "Aish, hyung , we just wanna say hi, chillax" said Cheon dung , who came from nowhere. "His head is full of stress" Seung Ho said, who also come from nowhere. G.O then realized that the four of his best buds have gathered and take their own seats at the couch. "What are you guys doing here?" G.O raised his eyebrows. "Gosh, I thought Doongie has stated that we just wanna say hi to you, hyung" Joon chuckled. G.O rolled his eyes and takes his own seats too. "So, what do you want for drink?" G.O asked like a usual house-owner. "Aish, hyung. You know we have taken it by ourself" Mir laughed. "So, what do you want then" G.O said. "I don't know, a story maybe" Seung Ho smirked. "What story?" G.O replied, being completely clueless.

"Hyung, don't pretend like you don't know" Joon said. "I don't even know what are you talking about" G.O said. "Yahh hyung. Just spit it out" Mir whined. "Yah! What the-"

 

"We saw you two kissing last night" Cheon dung stated.

 

"And don't say that was just another stage kiss or whatever is that" Seung Ho added, before G.O could say anything. "Don't pretend like you didn't do it hyung. In fact, we know everything" Joon smirked. "Know what?" G.O growled. "That you do love Jade" Seung Ho said.


The people started to arrive one by one and gathered at the venue, which in a large beautifully decorated garden that has the perfect view of Seoul City. A large stage is built in the middle of it. The weather is really great and the stars are really beautiful. The clock is ticking yet G.O couldn't think straight because one, his plan has to work and two, Jade is breathtakingly beautiful with her little black dress tonight. The time has come for both G.O and Joo Yeon to come to the stage. He is now standing side by side to Joo Yeon. His hand is shaking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is a really special night because as you know that my only grandson will officially engage!" Byung Ho said and the crowd cheers. G.O is sweating much.

"Before that, let give some applause for this two lovebirds!" Byung Ho said. His guests are applauding and G.O can see her smirk between the crowds. This is it. G.O thought.

"Tonight, in front of everyone in this beautiful garden as the living witness, now this matchmaking between my grandson Jung Byung Hee and Kang Joo Yeon-"

"Grandpa, please wait" G.O suddenly said yet Byung Ho didn't stop his action.

"Is officially-" Byung Ho continued.

"GRANDPA, PLEASE-" G.O yelled and make the audiences's attention move to him.

Byung Ho stopped his words and sent his grandson a death glare and then back to the mic. G.O knows that it's too late now. Next time, I don't want to make any plan again. G.O cursed inside his head.

 

 

 

"Is officially cancelled". 


Please forgive me for taking such a long time to update this story and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D: 

by the way , the italic one is kinda a sneak peak to what will happen next chapter kekeke stay tune :3

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

and for silent readers, please do comment :) i feel like nobody likes my story TT

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.