PLAN 15 : EXPLICIT

The Frenemy's Secret

 

The cold breeze of the night goes straight into G.O’s skin and makes him shivered a little bit. Yes, he is nervous. Because he just found out that his what-so-engagement- party- is just so real, and huge. He is standing in the center of the garden exactly one hour before the party begins. It's not crowded yet but the crew and the event organizer have been very busy for last couple hours. G.O is wearing a black tux and his hair is the most interesting part because he just dyed it, to blonde. Not his best decision but again, this whole-party isn't his best decision either. His grandpa is mad, because of his blonde attack but the sajangnim tried to ignore it and his parents are talking to some of the guest.

"G.O hyung?". Someone suddenly tapped on G.O's shoulder and when G.O turned around, he saw the maknae line , who are literally gasped and burst out into laughter. "I thought I was tapping one the wrong person" Cheon dung manage to said between his laughter. G.O just gave them an annoyed face. "But you look good though, hyung" Mir said after seeing his hyung pissed. "Great actually" Joon , who came from nowhere, snapped into the conversation. "What are your lovely soon-to-be-fiancé reaction?" Seung Ho said, who also came from nowhere. "She likes it though despite her annoyed expression" G.O chuckled. "Ahh, the night air is so great" G.O took a deep breath and release it immediately. Seung Ho coughed suddenly.

"How's your plan?" Seung Ho said between his cough. G.O looked at his direction and shrugged. "Guess, we just have to wait for the right moment?" G.O muttered. The venue got lot more crowded that before. G.O was goofing around when he saw a figure standing in the middle of the crowd. "Ji Hoon samchon!" G.O technically screamed in happiness like a fangirl. Jung Ji Hoon , who is holding a glass of wine, turned his head around and found no other than his only nephew. "Yah! Byung Hee!" Ji Hoon smiled widely and brotherly hugged him. "Aigo. You are a blondie now" Ji Hoon shakes his head. "Ji Hoon sam-" "Hyung. How many times have I told you that calling me samchon makes me old?" Ji Hoon snapped. "Ahh, sorry hyung" G.O chuckled. "So, how's your girl?" Ji Hoon said. "Huh? Umm, nothing, she's nice" G.O said.

"Umm, hyung?" G.O said. "Yes?" Ji Hoon answered him with a light smile. "Do you ever feel whenever you see this girl, your heart can't stop beating so bad and whenever you touched her, you feel like you don't want to let go? And even how bad her attitude is, that is something you will miss whenever she is not around?" G.O spitted out what's on his mind. "Babo dongsaeng, it's called falling in love" Ji Hoon chuckled. "Yeah, I see her pretty unique" Ji Hoon said. "Umm, hyung. Actually I'm not talking about Joo Yeon" G.O raised his eyebrow. Ji Hoon turned his head around with a surprisingly wide smile on his face.

 

"I know" Ji Hoon smiled


15 minutes before the gala began and yet, "Where the hell is Jade Hendwright?!" G.O mumbled under his breath. "Woah! Hyung! Looking for Jadey now?" Joon chuckled. After Joon said that, the crowd started to whispered, "Isn't that The Hendwrights?". G.O turned around his head and saw Cameron and their parents walking into the garden. He can see Cameron waved to their direction. Cameron then pointed at his hair and gave G.O a thumb and a big grin. A couple seconds later, G.O can see Jared and Jade , who is wearing a beautiful black strapless dress and a freaking blonde hair.

Not exactly blonde. Jade's hair is a brown ombre. But still half of it is blonde. "Did you two plan that?!" Mir said. "Aniyo! Ani! What the heck is she doing?!" G.O said. "Yah hyung! What have you two done?" Cheon dung said in faked-terrified tone. G.O just stared at her. Despite her hair transformation, she looks absolutely beautiful. Her straight hair falls down perfectly and her smile is very sweet. Noone could ever guess that behind those smile, her tongue is so sarcastic. G.O was looking at the random the direction when his gaze fell into Jade, who is standing only a few meters from him. He was about to open his mouth when he saw her gasping,

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE BLONDE?" Both yelled in unison. "MY WORDS!" Both yelled in usion, again. "YAH!" Both eyes got widened. "Dude, I told you we need to stop that" Jade said sarcastically. "Blonde G.O? Blonde? Don't you have any better colour?" Jade said sarcastically. "You are so annoying huh? Didn't you look at the mirror before you get here? Your hair is also freaking blonde" G.O said. "Trying to be sarcastic huh?" Jade scoffed. "You look like an idiot gosh" Jade snapped. "Thanks. You too" G.O said in annoyance. "Great. Fine" Jade said in cold tone. Both of them stayed silence until the EO called G.O's name. "Good luck" Jade muttered and got a smile from G.O.


The people started to arrive one by one and gathered at the venue, which in a large beautifully decorated garden that has the perfect view of Seoul City. A large stage is built in the middle of it. The weather is really great and the stars are really beautiful. The clock is ticking yet G.O couldn't think straight because one, his plan has to work and two, Jade is breathtakingly beautiful with her little black dress tonight. The time has come for both G.O and Joo Yeon to come to the stage. He is now standing side by side to Joo Yeon. His hand is shaking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight is a really special night because as you know that my only grandson will officially engage!" Byung Ho said and the crowd cheers. G.O is sweating much.

"Before that, let give some applause for this two lovebirds!" Byung Ho said. His guests are applauding and G.O can see her smirk between the crowds. This is it. G.O thought.

"Tonight, in front of everyone in this beautiful garden as the living witness, now this matchmaking between my grandson Jung Byung Hee and Kang Joo Yeon-"

"Grandpa, please wait" G.O suddenly said yet Byung Ho didn't stop his action.

"Is officially-" Byung Ho continued.

"GRANDPA, PLEASE-" G.O yelled and make the audiences's attention move to him.

Byung Ho stopped his words and sent his grandson a death glare and then back to the mic. G.O knows that it's too late now. Next time, I don't want to make any plan again. G.O cursed inside his head.

"Is officially cancelled". 


"Byung Ho sanjangnim! This isn't right! We have a deal!!" Mr. Kang yelled after the sudden cancelation. "Can you please get a guard to take him away?" Byung Ho whispered to his personal assistant. The man grabbed Mr.Kang's hand who is still in the furious mode with a help from a couple guards. "WE ARE NOT FINISHED YET JUNG BYUNG HO!" Mr. Kang yelled. "Yes we are" Byung Ho said. He rubbed his forehead and took a glass of wine.

The guest is professional enough to let it happened and pretend nothing happened and continued to party. After all the charity event hasn't started yet. "Haraboeji-ah" A voice suddenly said. Byung Ho turned around his head and found no other than his only grandson. "Ah, Byung Hee-ah , are you having a great time?" Byung Ho forced a smile. "Ne" G.O replied.

Awkward silence. "Why haraboeji? I have every rights to know" G.O muttered. "Last minute changing plan" Byung Ho said. "Do you really think I'm gonna buy that?" G.O said. "No. You are a one smart kid" Byung Ho said. "Then tell me the truth. Tell me every single detail that you've been hiding, haraboeji" G.O said in somewhat furious tone. He is so confused yet he wanted to know so badly. His grandpa is not the type who changed his plan all of sudden. "I know you know that they are only used us. They just wanted our money, Byung Hee" the sajangnim said in the fierce tone. "What do you want to know again?" He continued. "No. I said everything, grandpa" G.O said.

Byung Ho sighed. This is not the end. His grandson won't stop until he gets what he want. "I'll tell you eveything. One condition. You will not freak out" Byung Ho gave up. "Okay. Okay" G.O nodded.

"I have known that their company has fallen down before Joo Yeon showed up that day" Byung Ho said. G.O eyes got widened. "And I know you've been lying to me, Jung Byung Hee. That you never dated Jade".


Flashback

After G.O took Joo Yeon for lunch, Byung Ho checked some of the papers he need to sign when suddenly he heard someone broke into his room, the same way G.O did. "Haraboeji" The figure said. "Sit, Jade" Byung Ho said. Jade took a seat in front of his large office desk which made of wooden. "G.O just left" "I saw them" Jade replied. "Wanna bet something, Jade" Byung Ho said, finally looking to her direction. "I'm 17 and I'm not good at it" Jade said. "Umm, let me guess. They will be a couple tonight" Byung Ho smirked.

"You knew" Jade hissed. "So do you" Byung Ho said. "Why did you let her?" Jade said. "Because Byung Hee needs a lesson after disrespecting me" Byung Ho said. "Haraboeji, I know you know that our dating is all scam" Jade said. "Actually, I'm starting to believe it" Byung Ho said. Jade rolled her eyes. "No you don't" Jade muttered. "I just want the best for him" Byung Ho said as he takes a look on the large window. "But I guess I have made a wrong decision" Byung Ho continued. "That doesn't explain why you didn't just cancel the matchmaking" Jade said. "Like I said Jade, he needs a lesson" Byung Ho said.

"Byung Hee is a little lost. He uses his brain when he needs to use his heart and use his heart when he needs to use his brain" Byung Ho said.

"He cannot even see it himself that Joo Yeon doesn't love him from the way she look into his eyes. Byung Hee is blinded by a wrong love" Byung Ho continued. "Why didn't you just tell him?" Jade said. "Do you forget it? G.O is stubborn. He doesn’t want to listen to me. He is rebellious. Remember when I told him to do the matchmaking?" Byung Ho said. "And that's why he needs to feel it himself to understand" Jade said. "So he realize that he needs to be honest to himself and not being such a rebellious stubborn boy" Byung Ho smirked. "Try to talk to him. Warn him. Let's see his reaction" Byung Ho said. Jade sighed. "I'm tired being a tool" Jade said. "You are not. You are the helper" Byung Ho said.

"Why did you call me to console again?" Jade said. "I don't know. You are smart" Byung Ho said. "You do realize that you are nearly 60 and I'm just 17, right? That is still my Korean age. I'm originally 16" Jade smirked.


"I've tried. He accused me" Jade said. "See?" Byung Ho said. Byung Ho then took a brown envelope and handed it to Jade. "The camera captured Joo Yeon and her real boyfriend have been making out at the first floor meeting room. I bet they are going to be there again" Byung Ho said. "What do you want me to do?" Jade asked. "You know what to do" Byung Ho said. "I feel like a secret agent" Jade smirked. "May I ask you something? Why wait till the gala?" Jade said. "You can just crush them into pieces" Jade muttered. "You are 17 and you are no fun" Byung Ho said. "Why bother to break them in front of small group of people while you can break them in front of the people with great power?"

End of Flashback


G.O fell silence. This is too much. He walked away from his haraboeji , who is trying to catch him. He is mad and his target is the one and only Jade Hendwright. He found her, talking with Seung Ho. He grabbed her wrist and said, "We need to talk". "Yah!" Jade tried to get out from his grip. He leaned her lips closer to her ears and whispered,

 

"I know what you have done little missy. Don't pretend like you don't know. Haraboeji have told me everything".


Please forgive me for taking such a long time to update this story and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D: 

I think the storyline is kinda .... bad ... i'm sorry ...

but, i love and miss the blonde G.O so i decided to make him blonde here kekeke ~ i hope you dont mind 

I chapter to go ~ so the next chapter is the final ~~ 

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

and for silent readers, please do comment :) i feel like nobody likes my story TT

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.