PLAN 7 : DOUBT

The Frenemy's Secret

 

Normal POV

( In Korean. Italic means English)

"Isn't that your school?" G.O asked Jade. "Yeah" Jade said, while she trying to find a lot to park her car. "Anyway, just wondering, have you got your license already?" G.O said. "Of course I have" Jade said. "16 years old?". Jade nodded. "Your car is a mess" G.O chuckled. "Whatever. I just bought my dog to the vet yesterday. She kinda mess up my car" Jade said. "Anyway, I should be the one who's driving as a man" G.O smirked. "You are still a boy and it doesn't matter furry-Oppa" Jade said. "Yahh". She finally got a place to park her car and they're going into the cafe. Luckily, they got a seat with the window besides them. Its kinda the best spot in the cafe.  "Nice" G.O said while looking around. "Of course it's nice. I chose it" Jade smirked. "It has delicious menu too" she continued. They looked at the menu and finally ordered something after a hard time making decision. They're waiting for the food. "I owe you a story, am I?" Jade said, looking to the street. "What?" G.O asked. "About this whole thing" Jade said. "Yeah. I was confused. Why do you need to make your boyfriend jealous like seriously? Don't you have any better job?" G.O said.

"I thought you would be careless about that and there's a long story" she said. "He was my best friend. A long time ago" Jade started her story. "People keep telling us how perfect we will be as a couple. We literally denied it. He asked me out though one day. I thought we are ready to take our whole relationship to the next level but we are just not ready yet" Jade said. "We broke up and he just left me to UK. I don't really want to talk about this anymore" Jade sighed. "I thought it would be really fun to see his reaction" Jade continued. "That's still very mean of you" G.O said. "But anyway, congratulation for your success plan" Jade said, tossing her drink to G.O's. "Our plan. We are a team now, princess" G.O smirked.

"Anyway, Jade" G.O suddenly called. "Yeah?". "Do you wanna know something even more interesting?" G.O said, smirking. "What?" Jade chuckled. "Look at the street, 2 o'clock from my side" G.O said. Jade turned her head and saw Freddie, trying to find a hiding spot.

"Fun, right" Jade smirked after she turned her head back into G.O. "Mean" G.O muttered. "I'm not the one who is lying to my own grandfather" Jade rolled her eyes. "YAH!" G.O yelled. "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM" Both of them yelled in unison. "YAH! THAT'S MY LINE" Still in unison. "STOP IT" Both yelled still in unison. "Dude, we need to stop that like seriously" Jade finally said. "Yeah. I know right" G.O scoffed. "We really need to get along. We're almost there" G.O said. "He's in" Jade suddenly said. G.O turned his head around and saw Freddie looking for a table. "G.O-yah" Jade suddenly called him. "Ne?" He replied.

Suddenly, G.O can feel her lips pressed against his.  


 

"They freaking kissed!" Freddie yelled inside his car. "Don't you know it. They kissed. I repeat it their lips locked to each other, Jared. Why is it so hard for you to believe?!" Freddie yelled. "No way" Jared said over the phone, still thinking that it's kind of a joke. "I'm not joking. I'm ing serious" Freddie said in serious tone.


 

"I STILL DON'T GET IT WHY DID YOU KISS ME OKAY?" G.O yelled in their way home. "IT'S JUST A PART OF SUCH AN ACT OKAY? WHY? Don't tell me that was your first kiss" Jade yelled. "Aniyo. Of course not" G.O said in annoyance. "Then why are you upset. It just a emotionless kiss. That's a fake-kiss! You don't even feel a thing right" Jade said in sarcastic tone. "Still! You can't just crashed my lips like that! What the hell are you thinking?!" G.O yelled. "Geez. Stop acting like I stole the magical first kiss. You barely even feel any feelings. It's just like a stage kiss. How many time should I told you?" Jade yelled too. G.O sighed in annoyance. It's not his first kiss but he just annoyed. "Sorry if that's bother you a lot and sorry for making you feel like you are losing your purity" Jade suddenly mumbled. G.O rolled his eyes. "We are here" Jade said when they arrived at the hotel. "Bye" G.O said. "Mian" Jade mumbled. G.O's smile cracked. "I never thought you would say sorry though. That's okay. See you later" G.O said.


 

"Hyung! You kissed her really?" Mir yelled once G.O stepped into his room. "Yah yah. Where did you know?" G.O said. "Jared told us. That Freddie guy said he saw you kissing with Jade" Cheon dung said. "She kissed me, to be clear" G.O stated. "IT'S THE SAME HYUNG" Joon said. "It's stage kiss or whatever is that. We didn't feel anything during the kiss" G.O said. "I feel nothing. And is that still count as a kiss?" G.O continued. The dongsaengs line shaked their head. "So that's not a kiss" G.O said. "Just pretend it's never happened" G.O said in annoyance. "You must be tired hyung. Get some rest" Cheon dung said, noticing his annoyed hyung. "Thanks Doongie-ah". "We will be in our room if you need us" Mir said as the three dongsaengs went out from their hyung's room. G.O sighed and throw himself at his bed. "Are you sure?" Seung Ho said. "Sure about what" G.O replied. "I don't know, about feeling no emotion during the kiss" Seung Ho said. G.O stared at him. "OF COURSE I'M SURE" G.O yelled. "It suppouse to be a fake kiss right?" G.O sighed. "You can't deny your own feelings, Byung Hee" Seung Ho said as he lied on his bed and put on the earphones. G.O fell silence for awhile. "I suppouse to feel nothing, right?" He mumbled.

"I suppouse to feel nothing but,"


 

"It's a fake kiss. I repeat, fake kiss, Jared!" Jade yelled to her twin brother, who has been interogating her about the kiss since she stepped into his hospital room. "Stop acting like its a big deal" she said sarcasticly. "I barely even feel a thing! I don't feel anything during the kiss! That's not even a real kiss!" Jade yelled again. Jared just stared at her, knowing she somehow feel both confuse and being so denial about something. "You sure?" Jared whispered. "I'M SURE" Jade yelled. She fell silence and stared to the empty sky from the window. "Jade" he called her. "I suppouse to feel nothing, right?" She said suddenly. "Why?" Jared asked her.

"I suppouse to feel nothing, but"

 

 

 

"It isn't that hard" G.O muttered. "Yeah, remember the last time you said that? You lost to a fat lady and give me nothing but a piece of crap" Jade said. "You're underestimating me young lady" G.O scoffed. "Give me the reason not to then. Get that grand bonus point" Jade scoffed back. Little did she know that G.O is now more nervous than before. He somehow know that hitting the target is not a part of his skills. "You can do it hyung!" Jared cheered him up. "Forget it, he is at this kind of game" Joon laughed. "Yah. How come you do this to your hyung" G.O said. "I'll get that damn bonus point, you'll see" G.O said as he sent a glare to Jade who is crossing her arms and smirked. G.O grabbed the ball and shoot it to the target.


 

"Fun game before going home is always exciting" Seung Ho said. "Aishh I can't believe we have spent almost two weeks here! Aigoo I don't want to go home now" Mir whined. "You can stay here then" Jared chuckled. "I have to go to school" Mir pouted. "LA is real fun but I kinda miss Seoul" Cheon dung said. "Byung Hee-ah" Jade said as she slipped her hands to his. "Where?" G.O replied. "Eleven o'clock" Jade said. G.O turned his head and saw a couple of middle-aged man with their various camera. Prentending to be a fake couple for almost two weeks has made this kind of situation less awkward. There's a time when G.O can suddenly held Jade and whispered the certain direction which they changed into a clock-code. Especially, after that 'accident'. They prefered it as one silly accident and pretend that the kiss, was never happened. "You still . You can even hit the target. Now tell me how I can't underestimated you while you're acting like a total loser" Jade smirked. "Sure. I'll take a hitting-the-target course later on" G.O muttered with annoyance in his voice.

Later that day, the five have arrived at LAX, ready to go home. "Jade-ahh. I'll miss you so so much" Mir said as he gave Jade a bear hug. "I'll miss you guys too. Text me okay?" Jade said. "Tell Jared and Cameron too kay?" Seung Ho smiled. Jade nodded. "Bye Jadey! We'll miss you for sure" Joon and Cheon dung waved in unison."Hey, thankyou for everything" G.O said. Jade smirked. "We haven't done yet, have we?" She said. G.O sighed. "Ani. But maybe I won't burdened you as much as I do now" G.O smiled as he and the rest walked away and started to dissappear from her sight.

"It's gonna be a long long flight" Joon said. "At least we had fun" Seung Ho smiled. They are in the plane already, but it hasn't leave the ground yet. G.O sighed, deeply. He closed his eyes when, beep beep. One text message. G.O opened his eyes and a warm smile appeared from his face after he read it. "At least, she's still there for me," G.O mumbled.

 

Hey. You know, I don't really mind if you will burden me as much as you do now. Honestly, it give me whatsoever good kind of stress. I owe you one too. Safe flight fur-Oppa. -frenemy


 

Two weeks has passed. Two weeks since they came back to school and started their daily basis activity. Go to school, going out, homework, tasks, friends. Except for G.O. He has to deal with a lot of media lately. His grandfather refuse to talk to him in past two weeks until present. G.O didn't seem to bother by it either.

Monday morning. The day that MBLAQ hate the most. "I didn't know why monday has to exsist. You know hyung? I'll have chemistry then biology after this. I'm going crazyy" Mir said. It's lunch time. Like usual, their table is surrounded by tons of girls. "I know right? I hate it" Cheon dung whined. "Yah. Yah. Complaining because of the lesson" Seung Ho said. "Joonie! Don't sleep here! Doongie-ah! Mireu-ah stop whining!" Seung Ho yelled to the boys. G.O jsut stared at them, blankly. He's the only one who's out from his usual self today. All that craziness is replaced by some cold attitude and silence. "G.O hyung is having a very bad day" Cheon dung whispered to the youngest, who is staring at G.O. "What happened hyung?" Joon yawned. "You seem, out of mood today" he continued. "I am" G.O replied. "You know what? This is driving me crazy" G.O said as he hit the table. "What is wrong with you" Seung Ho said. "My grandpa called me earlier and told me to go to Jung headquarter today!" G.O yelled. "What so bad about it?" Cheon dung said. "Worst" G.O said.

"Seu, Seung Ho-sunbaenim" a boy who came from nowhere said. "Ne?" Seung Ho turned his head. "Can we talk for a moment?" He said. "Sure" Seung Ho said as he stood up and followed his direction. "What happened?" Seung Ho said. "There's a guest. We need your aprroval to let her in" the boy said. "Let me see her identity" Seung Ho said as the boy handed some sort of identity form. "But, sunbaenim, Mrs. Choi didn't exactly give her approval to let her in" the boy said again. "And why is that?" Seung Ho said as he look up the form. Before the boy could answer it, Seung Ho said, "I think I know why".


Sorry for the short update and boring chapter and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D:

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures , gifs and tv show are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.