PLAN 8 : SARCASM

The Frenemy's Secret

 

Seung Ho rushed to the student coordinator room. He knocked on the door and heard a lady said, "Come in". The door cracked open and after he saw the figure standing in front of the desk, he knew he was right. "Seung Ho-ssi" Mrs. Choi called him. The figure owner turned her head around. "Yah!" she said. "Jade" Seung Ho said, as he closed the door. "Manners, young lady! I've told you that you have to keep your manners!" Mrs. Choi said. "Wait, why? I know him!" Jade said. "So, Seung Ho-ssi, this is Jade, do you know her? And do you think she deserve any approval to let her into this school?" Mrs. Choi said with an intimidating tone, turning her head to Seung Ho's direction, who is standing besides Jade right now. "I'm in your school technically" Jade said as she rolled her eyes. "Don't rolled your eyes in front of me, Ms. Hendwright!" Mrs. Choi shot a glare on Jade.

"I know who you are but that doesn't mean you can disturb my students" Mrs. Choi continued. Seung Ho looked at her and give what-the-heck glare to her and she responded with demanding help-me glare. "Umm, Mrs. Choi, to answer your question earlier, Ne. I know her, Mrs" Seung Ho said. Jade kicked the bottom of his feet. "In fact, she is a really good friend of mine" Seung Ho smiled brightly eventhough he's holding the pain. "Yes, I'm a good friend of your school captain!" Jade said as she grabbed Seung Ho's arm and smiled brightly. Mrs. Choi raised her eyebrow. "She made a female student cried earlier," Mrs. Choi said. "Uhh, umm. Mrs. Choi, this friend right here have a straightfoward umm personality?" Seung Ho tried to make an useful excuse. "She should'nt make a student cried" Mrs. Choi said in suspicious tone. "Well, she's acting like a total bi..". Seung Ho hit her arm, signalling to shut up. "Well, if you insist, then you have to take care of her. She is your responsibility, Seung Ho-ssi. No more crying students" Mrs. Choi finally said. "You can count on me Mrs. Choi. Thank you very much" Seung Ho smiled. "Let's go" He grabbed her arm and dragged Jade outside.

 

"What are you doing here?!" Seung Ho said after they got out from the room. "Yah! Why? I can't be here?! Since when I need your approval to do something?" Jade yelled. "Forget it" Seung Ho sighed. "But thanks anyway" Jade mumbled. "Come on" Seung Ho laughed. "Anyway, Jade, just wondering" Seung Ho said. "You made a student cried?" "She deserves it anyway" Jade said. "Mind telling me?" Seung Ho said. "She told me I dressed like a hobo that she said I looked like a witch at the same time because of my dark clothing" Jade said. There's no hint of sadness in her voice. "I ignored her and she's keep ing out then I told her that I hope I can slam her little face which look like a total crap on the door. Then I said, or maybe a bus can run after her on her way home? That would be great" Jade said. "You little mean lady. But, she cried? Like seriously?" Seung Ho raised his eyebrow. "No. She cried when your damn teacher showed up and blaming me for all the stuffs!" Jade said in annoyance. "But Jade," Seung Ho said. "What" Jade said. "I like it your style".

 

They finally reached the cafetaria. "Guess you can't never eat peacefully, eh?" Jade said, after looking at the kingka's table with a lot of girls around it. "Yeah" Seung Ho nodded. "Oh, there's my little frowning frenemy. Bad day huh?" Jade said, pointing at G.O. "His grandpa made it" Seung Ho muttered. "Oh" Jade answered simply. "Wait here a sec, I'll surprise them" Seung Ho smirked. Seung Ho walked to the table and greet the boys happily. "Yah hyung why so happy" Joon chuckled. "I have a little things for you guys" Seung Ho said. Suddenly, Jade appeared from Seung Ho's back and the dongsaengs practically jumped. "Jadeyyy-ahh!" Mir shouted. Jade just smirked. G.O seems not all that surprise. "No greeting for me, okay, cool" Jade scoffed. "What do you want Jade" G.O said coldly. "Aish. Hyung is in bad mood, Jade. He's in the not-nice-attitude" Cheon dung explained. "What are you doing here" G.O muttered. "I'm on a trip. What else" Jade said as she took a seat beside G.O's. "Mommy is being nice. The Collins said that they never been to South Korea. So she took them here" Jade said. "Shouldn't you be with them? You know, you are the one with the fluent-korean" Joon said. "Jared can speak Korean and I don't want to see him every day" Jade mumbled.

 

"THERE SHE IS!" Suddenly a girl shouted with her awful-childish-voice. "Urgh" Cheon dung and Mir both sighed. "Here comes the annoying queenkas" Joon sighed. "What are you doing here?!" The girl yelled, who is now standing in front of MBLAQ's table. "Yoo Na-ssi, Ara-ssi," Seung Ho said. "Seung Ho Oppa. Why did you let her in?! She's a bit.." "Watch your mouth, Ara-ssi" G.O said. Jade just smirked. "You don't like it? The fact that I'm in your school?" Jade said. "YAH! Don't you dare to talk to me like that!" Ara yelled, raising her voice. "Do you even know who she is" Joon said, raising his eyebrow. "Joonie Oppa. Who doesn't? She's the wicked witch!" Ara said. "Do you want me to make you cry again or do you want me to make you suffer your whole life with cries and tears?" Jade said sarcasticly.

"Hey! Don't talk to my friend like that! We are obviously better looking than you so shut your mouth! How could you make her cried" Yoo Na yelled. "Please. She deserve it" Jade rolled her eyes. "I feel like punching your little face right now" Jade said as she stood up and made the two girl stepped back. "G.O Oppa! Help me! She is intimidating me Oppa!" Yoo Na said. "So you're Byung Hee's girlfriend?" Jade said as she turned her head to G.O. "No. Of course not" G.O whispered sarcastically. "Not yet. But I will" Yoo Na smirked. "Why? You jealous that you're not as pretty as me?" Yoo Na scoffed. "No, no of course not. I'm just afraid that G.O might get lung cancer because all the cosmetic you wear if he become your boyfriend someday" Jade said. "YAH! What do you mean?!" Yoo Na shouted. The rest of MBLAQ chuckled with Jade's answer, making Yoo Na's face wnet red because of embrassment. "And really girl? You called that pretty?" Jade scoffed as she pointed at Yoo Na's face. "Did you just called me ugly?!" Yoo Na yelled. "Oh. I'm sorry if calling you ugly is offending you but I honestly thought you knew. I mean, didn't you look at your mirror everyday? How come didn't you notice it before?" Jade said. "And tight uniform? Really? That so lame. With all the effort you put to be y, I counted you as a fail one. And unfortunately, you are hurting my eyes because all I can see is fat" Jade scoffed.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!" Yoo Na yelled , completely pissed off by Jade's sarcastic comment. She's about to yelled when Jade snapped, "Your cosmetic hates you as much as I do that you look even uglier than anything" Jade scoffed.  "YAH!" Yoo Na yelled as she's about to slapped Jade's face when Jade grabbed her hand. "So, tell me, Yoo Na-ssi, who do you think am I?" Jade smirked as she slapped away Yoo Na's hand. "Why do I have to know who you are. You are not that important" Yoo Na scoffed after her hand being released from Jade's grip. "Not important enough that she can crushed you and your pride with an empty hand" Mir mumbled with a very low voice.

 

"Yoo Na-ssi, you can leave now" Seung Ho said, knowing that Jade is able to broke her anytime from now. "It's okay Seung Ho Oppa, I'd like to know how unimportant she is" Yoo Na scoffed. "Well, at least you have tried to save her, hyung" Joon chuckled. Yoo Na raised her eyebrow. Ara froze at her spot."Yoo Na-ssi. Do you know about his scandal?" Jade pointed at G.O's direction. "Ne, I know. But that doesn't mean I can't be with my Oppa. I know he's being stubborn with his feeling towards me and decided to date a Hendwright, whoever she is" Yoo Na said. Ara stiffened. She suddenly remembered. She recognized Jade. It made her scared after she yelled at Jade. "Seriously Yoo Na, you don't know the Hendwright?!" Ara suddenly said nervously. "Let's go Yoo Na" Ara said as she grabbed Yoo Na's hand with a trembling voice. Jade is glaring at both of them. "Right. I'm nobody" Jade said as she took a step closer to both of them. "Let me tell you some things about me" Jade hummed. "I don't know maybe your eye shadow has made you blind or what and your earrings are too big that your ear can't work properly now. I'm unimportant, according to you Yoo Na-ssi. My father is just somebody who own Hendwright Incorporation and I'm the heiress of one of the biggest company in the world. And the girl that G.O went to date with? It's me. I would love to crushed you into pieces now but broke you inside, it's enough for me. And now boom, I just blow your pride into pieces" Jade said.


"That's was the coolest show ever" Mir clapped his hands. "What are you talking about" Jade said. "Your mouth is a gift. I've been really annoyed by their attitude" Joon smiled. "Aniyo. I just love to make a creative negative comments" Jade said. "Jade, you should really teach us how" Seung Ho laughed. And whether he realized it or not, G.O smiled the first time for that day. "You are smiling, hyung" Cheon dung said. G.O's smile got bigger. "Guess my frenemy is a really mean person, isn't she" G.O smirked to Jade. "That is the nicest thing you ever said about me" Jade said. "Your welcome" G.O chuckled.

 

G.O POV

I don't know, but she manage to rise up my mood. I don't expect her to come but her presence make such a warmer circumtances with her sarcastic line. She's laughing with the other, still talking about her sarcastic attitude. "You should really see their face, Jade!" Joon laughed. I smiled. Sometimes her sarcasm bring some benefits. Then, the boys are busy with their foods again. "Jade" I called her suddenly. "What" she snapped. I don't know why I called her in first place. "I swear if you said nothing I'm going to slam your face on the door" she said. "Umm" I muttered. "It feels great isn't it" I suddenly said without knowing what I'm really saying. Curse you mouth. I expect Jade to be all piss off and like 'what's so great you babo'. But instead she replied with, "I know right" and smirked away. What? I thought. I don't even know what I really meant with my own words. What so great, Byung Hee? I thought.

 

Your kiss with her , babo. The voice in my head that I don't know where did it come from.

 

No. Of course not! It's fake kiss. My head said. You are such a bad liar. The voice said again. Basically, I'm battling with myself. I keep telling myself yes but in the same time I , myself denied it. It's something impossible for me to like Jade. Gosh, she is your frenemy. Remember Byung Hee, you can't stand her! My head said.

You can't denied your feelings. Seung Ho's line keep echoing in my head. I looked at Seung Ho and suddenly he sent a smile to me, like he knows what I've been thinking about. Urgh. Just no okay. I thought. Suddenly, my phone ring and broke the battle between my head and my feelings. "Yeoboseyo?" I picked up, ignoring the caller. "Jung Byung Hee" the voice acroos said with a deep voice. Obviously my grandpa. "What" I answered coldly. In reality, I am in the fierce and silence battle with my own grandpa. "Don't forget to come to the headqurter today. This is important" he said.

 

"And don't forget to bring Jade along"


Sorry for the short update and boring chapter and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D:

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

and for slient readers, please do comment :) i feel like nobody likes my story TT

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.