PLAN 11 : BROKEN

The Frenemy's Secret

It's exactly one week before the charity event. G.O just been told that it's also the time when his grandfather will make his matchmaking official. He is extremely happy about it. Even he has spent almost 800.000 won on her. He was walking around the headquarter. People are busy. Flowers, foods, venue, everything about the big event. He just passed the administration desk when he got an idea to look up the guest list. "May I have a guest list please?" G.O said. "Sure, Mr. Jung, here" the administrator said and handed G.O a piece of paper, where all the family name who will be invited, written on. "Yang Family, Lee Family, Park Family, Bang Family" he mumbled. Of course, they all always invited. He thought. "Hendwright Family" he mumbled again. Maybe I can see her, if she come. G.O thought. Then he raised his eyebrows, he has reached the end of the list. "Is it all?" He said. "Yes" the lady said. "Who set this?" "The PR section, I guess. But the original one is decided by Sangjanim" the lady replied. G.O raised his eyebrow once again. "Okay, thankyou" he said as he left the table and entered the lift. He grabbed his phone from the pocket and dialed his grandpa's number, but no answer. He pressed the number again. Still no answer. "Come on grandpa" he mumbled. "I just need to find out how can you forget the Kang Family".

The lift's door opened at the 1st floor. G.O still hasn't figured it out why his grandpa didn't write Kang Family. Like most of the guests are the people who hold the Jung Company's holdings. The people with great authorities. "How could he forgot" G.O mumbled. He is looking for the more quite place because the other floor is such a chaos. Everyone is busy because of the big event. He keep calling his grandpa but still no answer. He finally reached the edge of the first floor. The meeting room. "Great. Maybe I can get more peace here" he said as he opened the door. But he was wrong, when he found a figure sitting on the head-chair. The one with red highlights on her hair. "Jade".


"What the hell are you doing here?!" G.O said as he closed the door. She turned around the chair so she can faced G.O. "How about, none of your business" Jade replied in sarcastic tone. She rested her hand on the large meeting table and smirk on G.O sarcastically. "It still one week before the gala. I thought you were in the States." "Why would you care?" Jade scoffed. "Jade" "Someone is coming" Jade said suddenly when she heard a footsteps coming to the meeting room. She grabbed G.O's hand and hide under the table, which surrounded by lots of chair. "Wha, what are you doing?!" G.O yelled. "Sst" Jade said as she covered G.O's mouth with her hand. She was right. They can hear two people entering the room, more like arguing to each other. A man and a woman. G.O gave the what-the-heck look on Jade and she replied with shut-up look. "I told you not to come here!" The woman yelled. G.O gasped. "Joo Yeon" he whisperedin a very low voice. "But I can't take it any longer jagi, I need to see you" the man said. "I miss you too, Seok Nim-ah" Joo Yeon said. G.O eyes got widened. He is about to get up but Jade hissed, "Don't move you moron". "I need to see you. I miss you" Seok Nim said. "Just one week more, jagiya" Joo Yeon said. "I was afraid you know, you will dump me for him. I can't buy you as much shoes or bag as he has bought to you" Seok Nim said. "Sst, I love you and only love you" Joo Yeon said as they leaned to kiss each other. Meanwhile, under the table, "Do they kiss?" Jade mumbled. She turned her head and found G.O's tears in forming in his eyes.

"Seok Nim-ah, I never loved him. I only need him so his grandfather will help my family company. You know that right. I do not love G.O, I only love him until his last money" Joo Yeon smirked. "I was afraid, I can't beat him. You got everything from him" Seok Nim said. "It was all acting" Joo Yeon smiled. "How about we go grabbed some ice cream. I'll treat" Joo Yeon said. "You said you wanted to meet him" Seok Nim said. "I'll tell him I got some business, he is too easy. I can fool him anytime I want".

As soon as they leave the room, Jade got out from her hiding place and fixed her leather jacket. G.O slowly got up and sit on one of the chair. "Well, what a show" Jade said. She's about to leave the room when G.O called her, "Jade". She turned her head around. "Stay" he said as he covered his face with his hand. She wanted to leave, just because its a really good chance to revenge, but instead she take a seat in front of him. "Jade, I know," "Geez, I didn't make that up" Jade snapped. "I was wrong" G.O said. "Man up G.O. Big boys don't cry" Jade said. "I've told you, don't come cry to me" Jade said. "I'm not crying!" G.O said. "It was an illustration, idiot" Jade said. "I was so stupid" "And I'm agree" Jade snapped. "You're not helping me Jade" G.O said. "Who said I want to help?" Jade said. G.O sighed. "I'm so sorry" G.O said.

"Do you think saying sorry heals broken heart?" Jade said. "You accused me, being so bad. Tell me how am I supposed to forgive you with just a sorry" Jade scoffed. "You should!" G.O said. "Will you do that? Will you forgive her if she said sorry to you?" Jade said. "Never" G.O said in a cold tone. "I can't believe it. After what I had given to her. She just throws me away like I'm one of her toy" G.O muttered in a cold tone. "Still believe that I made up everything?" Jade said. "Nobody got time for that" she continued. "She just texted me that she got some business" G.O muttered. "What a surprise" Jade said in sarcastic tone. "I have to go. I need to busted them out" G.O said as he walked to the door. "Then what? What will you do when she cried and beg you for forgiveness?" Jade said, leaning her head against the chair. G.O fell silence. "You will forgive her, won't you" Jade said. "I need your help then" G.O said. "I've told you don't," "I know what you said, okay?! We just have one week left" "We?! It's you!" Jade yelled. "Please Jade, I'm begging you" G.O pleaded. "And what are the benefits for me again?" Jade smirked.


"So, three Birkin bags, two Channel dres, three pairs of Louboutin shoes, a necklace from Tiffany and Co. , Versace gowns. Man you are giving this girl everything" Jade said. "The who has broke my precious dear heart. She will pay" G.O hissed. "Double it up. Then I'll help you" Jade smirked. "So six Birkin bags, four Channel dress," "Are you insane?!" G.O yelled. "I bought you a cotton candy!" G.O yelled. "Yeah, cotton candy compared to Louboutins. I see how small the differences between" Jade said in sarcastic tone. "I've been wondering. How come you became so stupid enough to not believe my words and spent hella thousands of won on the girl who doesn't even love you. A girl can't just come to a boy and said I love you . I want to be with you" Jade said. "Yeah. I know I'm stupid! Okay?!" G.O yelled. "And I'm agree" Jade said. "Why did you bother to break her up in front of small group of people at the mall while you can break her up in front of the people with great power?" Jade smirked. G.O raised his eyebrow.

"The gala!" He suddenly shouted with happiness. "Right" Jade said. "Just be normal as usual so she won't be suspicious. Pretend you know nothing" she muttered. "You are such a great frenemy" G.O said as he pulled Jade into a hug. "Yah! Don't you dare to touch me you idiot" Jade slapped his hand away. "Why did you do that?" G.O said. "Do what?" Jade replied with cold tone. "Seeking for the truth. Saving me from you know, Kang-this -brat-Joo Yeon" G.O said. "There's always a bad villain in a happy story" Jade smirked. "Huh?" "You know, they make a story cooler and in charge to reveal the hidden truth, Byung Hee" Jade said. "Anyway, since I was being a nice person, and because I feel really guilty and I couldn't thank you more because you have forgive me, why don't we grabbed some food? My treat" G.O smiled. "Who said that I forgive you?" Jade smiled back. "I have eaten already. I was waiting for my Mom. We have to search for some nice dress for the event" Jade said. "Yah. Seriously, what are you doing here?" G.O said. "I just arrived from USA. Mom decided she wants to come one week earlier" Jade said. G.O smiled. "Thank you" G.O said again with a pure smile on his face. Jade stood up and began to walked away. He grabbed her wrist and hugged her without even knowing what is he doing. Somehow it feels so natural. And this time, unexpected action occurred. Jade hugged him back. 


Sorry for the short update and boring chapter and the very bad grammar TT^TT and sorry for the bad poster too D:

Anyway, feel free to comment and subscribe ^^ and dont forget to check out my other fanfictions ~ kekeke

and for slient readers, please do comment :) i feel like nobody likes my story TT

© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.