PLAN 16 : THE FRENEMY'S SECRET

The Frenemy's Secret

Frenemy ( noun ) is someone who prentends to be your friend, but is really your enemy.

Both of them are chic and stubborn. But, obviously, they have the ultimate opposite personality.

They can't even stand being in one room with each other. 

But what if both of them realize that frenemy isn't the right term for their realtionship anymore?


Jade closed her eyes, not wanting to see where G.O is actually taking her. His grip is tighten every time she tried to escaped. She knows that he has a right to be like this. He finally stopped. Jade still has her eyes shut. "Why are you closing your eyes?" G.O asked her. "Because I don't want to see how I will freaking die" Jade said. There's a silence after that. "Geez, I'm not a serial killer, Jade" G.O said with a much calmer tone. Jade finally manage to open her eyes. She looked around and noticed that they are in the much smaller garden and has the best view of the entire town, away from the party. Jade looked at her frenemy with a guilty expression, knowing that he will be mad. And Jade never felt guiltier than this. "Stop looking at me with that face" G.O said. "You are angr-" "I am mad, furious. I don't know how life could be this mess up" G.O snapped. He sighed.

He finally looked directly into her eyes. "Is it all a lie?" G.O asked. "What?" Jade said, still manage to has her signature sarcastic tone with her. "About that night? After the mall incident? At the Han river? Is it a part of you and my grandpa little scene?" G.O said in desperate tone. Jade just stared at him. G.O grabbed both of her hand and squeezed them. "How about our kiss? Is it a lie too?" G.O finally said. "You don't understand" Jade whispered. "What?! That you just played me too? Let me tell you something Jade. I'm falling okay? I don't know if I can move on from this one because I am falling so hard" G.O cried out.

Jade stayed silence for awhile. Then she yelled on the top of her lung, "OKAY G.O! You accused me again! What the hell are you thinking?! NO! What the hell am I thinking agreeing to play along on this stupid game?! I don't care anymore okay?! So just kill me or whatever you wanna do to me. I'm sick of all of this. I should've known that this is such a bad idea. And I hate everything. JUNG BYUNG HEE, I HATE YOU-"

Before she could go on, Jade felt a lips pressed against hers. His hand is around her waist. The kiss was different. It was both longing and sweet. Not just another plain kiss. "But I love you" G.O said when they parted away. "What?" Jade whispered, still not believing what just happened.

 

"But I love you Jade Hendwright. I have been in love with you since we are in the Ferris wheel. Since our first kiss. Since everything. I used to hate your sarcastic line, annoying attitude, dark clothing, you ego and stubborness. But turn out that I miss them when they are not around, okay? I am falling for you Jade and I don't know if I can hide it any longer" G.O said. “I can’t even believe it I just said I love you to you”

 

"So you are not mad at me? You don't want to kill me after what I have done?" Jade said. "Dammit Jade. I just said I love you. I know I should be mad at you but I guess the whole thing did help me to realize what I have in front of my eyes" G.O said as he took her hand. Jade let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"My hair is not permanent. It will fade out" Jade said. "Mine too ha! It will fade in less than 24 hours" G.O smiled. "You look so funny" Jade said. "Just to pissed my grandpa off" G.O smirked. "I thought I was an annoying, sarcastic, mean girl. G.O, we are frenemy. We can't stand being in one room with each other, remember? We hate each other" Jade said suddenly.

"Guess, I will try to forget that. You are still a meanie" G.O scoffed and then laughed. "Funny Byung Hee" Jade scoffed. "And who told you that you can kissed me whenever you want" Jade said in sarcastic tone. G.O raised his eyebrow. "Guess it will be our dirty little secret, huh? That I can kissed you whenever I want" G.O said. "The Frenemy's Secret, huh? And I don’t said anything about the kissing part anyway" Jade said. "By the way, nice necklace, frenemy" G.O smirked. "It's my property now and I'm wearing it because it matches my dress" Jade said. G.O chuckled.

"Now to the important thing" G.O said. "I would love to change our status now. I don't want to be your frenemy forever" He continued. Jade stared at him.

 

 

"Jade Hendwright, will you be my girlfriend? For real this time?"


© totorerere 2013 : PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE , COPY , TRANSLATE , PRINT , SAVE TO ANY DEVICES, and/or REPOST TO ANOTHER SITES. The fanfic's idea and the storyline is purely mine. Any similiarities to other stories , etc are PURE COINCIDENTAL. Pictures and gifs are not mine, credit to the rightful owners.