Secret Admirer

Are we really destined for each other???

 

Days had pass and Hyoyeon was now discharge and her work has its limit now. Jaejoong and Jessica just visit her at their residential suite.

“Mianhae, Hyoyeon-ah.”

“why are you saying sorry, Jae-oppa?”

“well Jessica and I just visited you here and were really sorry for that. Her and I still have a lot of work for the ZAF and they become strict after the incident happen.”

“It’s alright oppa. I had a great time with everyone when I was there. Thank for having time to visit me here. How are you Sica-unnie, are you still shock of what happened?”

“A little, thank with the consultation, it didn’t have a psychological effect on me anymore.”

“good to hear that……….well Jae-oppa, sica-unnie thanks again for your time.”

“no problem my dear cousin.”

“oppa I have a question to ask.”

“sure what is it?”

Hyoyeon signed him to come closer and she whisper to him.

“oppa, have you ask sica-unnie’s hand for marriage?”

“not yet. I’ll ask her on her b-day.”

“that’s 2 weeks from now right?”

“neh, so wish me luck.”

“sure, oppa. Hwaiting!”

After a moment, Jaejoong and Jessica leave her and she resume her work. While working she receive a phone call.

“Hello?”

“Jagiya are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you want me to go there?”

“Jagiya I’m fine you’re overacting again. Don’t worry about me ok? Don’t you have practice or anything?”

“well it’s our break time and later we will have a TV guesting at strong heart.”

“oh…..well good luck on that.”

“by the way Leeteuk-hyung decided to confess his feelings for your cousin one of these days.”

“Really? Does he need help or anything?”

“I think Leeteuk-hyung can handle it on his own way.”

“ok, I hope they will become a couple soon.”

“if they’ll become a couple, we have 3 couples now. You and I, Kyu and Hyunnie, then Leeteuk-hyung and BG Taeyeon.”

“yeah right.”

“yah, don’t  stress yourself araso? You just came from the hospital.”

“yes I know. You too. You take a rest after your work. You’re tired of taking care of me while I’m at the hospital.”

“araso. Bye I’ll be going now. Saranghae.”

“nado saranghae.”

They both hung up the phone and she resume her work again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyeon was working on her office for the new set of applicants for ZAF. She was checking their data and the required training for them, most of them are spies.

Someone knock the door and it was her secretary.

“Brigadier General there’s a package for you.”

“come on in.”

Her secretary went inside and she was holding a bouquet of flower.

“ma’am here’s the package.”

“omo, what the hell is that? Who is it from?”

“there’s no name ma’am but it has a note. I think you need to read it.”

“ok, thank you.”

The secretary bowed and leaves the room. Taeyeon get a vase and fill it with water. She arrange the flowers on it and she read the note.

Brigadier General Kim Taeyeon,

            Hope these flowers can brighten your day. Don’t stress yourself too much, it won’t be good for you. I’ll be always here for you. Just think that these flowers represent my presence every time.

From: Special/ angel without wings

After she read it, she keeps the note and thinking of who it was. Then her brother comes in and he notice the flowers beside her desk.

“woah, you gave you those flowers?”

“I don’t know oppa. It has no name on it, only a codename.”

“what’s the codename?”

“ Special? Angel without wings?”

“so it’s your guardian angel who gave you those.”

“oppa I don’t have a guardian angel and I don’t want to have one. Whoever it is he is so………”

“so sweet and caring huh dongsaengnim?”

“aniyo, what I mean is, he’s so mysterious. I don’t even know him and it seems like he knows me that much.”

“That’s what you called secret admirers. they give flower, chocolates or anything that can make the one whom they admire to be happy.”

“well I’m not happy, he should’ve revealed himself to me.”

“Taengo, it’s no longer a secret admirer if he reveal himself to you. Anyway I’m here to give you this.”

He handed her a small box and she open it.

“oppa what is it?”

“it’s a FAITH union badge. Only a few ZAF member can have it. The youngest ZAF member have that badge is Hyoyeon, Junho, Doojoon and Seohyun, now it also includes you.”

“why did you gave it to me? I know that it’s only a selected and deserving ZAF member can have this thing. It will takes more than 10 years just to have it.”

“well the chairman gave a FAITH union badge to thank the ARES WARSHIP crew for the rescue operation of the hijacking incident last time. It was Captain Park who also receive that badge. He represent the all the crews of the warship.”

“oh,……send to the chairman my gratitude.”

“no problem……..dongsaengnim tell me if someone is courting you already or had cofess their feelings for you araso?”

“why would I and oppa, FYI no one will court or confess their feelings for me because of my attitude.”

“Action is stronger than words. Who knows maybe someone will confess to you one of these days.”

“As if oppa, that will never happen, I tell you. I don’t want to be hurt again just like what happen last time, he cheated on me by kissing a girl in front of me and I feel that I’m just a doll that he played and after that he throw me away like a trash.”

“Taeng, past is past and because of him, your cold attitude became worst.”

“yeah I know. I won’t ever fall in love again.”

“fine if that’s what you think, but I can sense that you’ll eat your words someday. Just like Hyoyeon, she also said that she won’t ever fall in love because of what happened to her but she also ate her words. I’ll be going now, remember to wear that badge every time together with the uniform.”

“neh, you better propose to sica now.”

“Aish, why is everyone telling that to me?”

“so that the whole ZAF will know about your relationship, not only us.”

“Just wait until her b-day.”

“Ok fine, just go now. I still need to do my task.”

Jaejoong went out and Taeyeon resume her work. She was still thinking of who send her those flowers, she doesn’t know anyone who has that nickname or whatsoever.

“”who is this? Aish, secret admirer again, it’s the 5th admirer that I have after i experience to be broken hearted. Wait isn’t it Leeteuk? His name was literally ‘special’ but why ‘angel without wings’? aish I can’t figure it out.”