Chapter 15

Are we really destined for each other???

 

The meeting was now over and Taeyeon was about to go to the hospital again but someone called her.

“Taengo.”

“what are you doing here, teuki?”

“well I know that you’ll go to Hyoyeon again so I fetch you. Come on now.”

He grab her hand and they approach his car. They rode it and they go to the hospital.

Leeteuk wants to confess now but he still doesn’t know if she feels the same towards him. Taeyeon on the other hand was still blushing really hard but she just ignores it.

“Hey taeng why are you so quiet?”

“I don’t know. What do you want to talk about?”

“it’s up to you. Are you sick or something? Your face is all red.”

“no I’m not. I’m fine, don’t worry about me.”

“ok, if you say so. By the way how’s the meeting? I’m sure Hyoyeon will also ask you about that?”

“It’s alright. They’ll be punish and that’s a life sentence imprisonment for what they have done….Teuki have a question to ask if you don’t mind.”

“sure anything.”

“I’ve been in a relationship before but every time I see this person, I feel like I’m burning. I’ve never felt this way before.”

“you like someone right now?”

“maybe. I don’t know, but it’s really the 1st time that I feel all those things.”

“Maybe you really like someone right now or you already fallen in love with that person. May I know who that person is?”

“mianhae but ill tell you when the time comes.”

“ok…..uhm….Taeng, I ……I …”

“you what?”

“uhmm…….never mind. Were here now, let’s go.”

They went to Hyoyeon’s room. When they arrive inside they saw her reading a book.

“Yah Hyoyeon, where’s the monkey?”

“Hi Leeteuk, hi unnie. Eunhyuk just buy some food.”

“how are you feeling right now my dear cousin?”

“I’m alright, nothing to worry about. How about you? How’s the meeting?”

“Case close now. Everything is back to normal again.”

“good to hear that.”

Then someone knock the door and enter but it’s not Eunhyuk.

“oh, brigadier general you’re here.”

“Hi Soehyun, just call me by my name, araso? I’m not the previous Taeyeon anymore.”

“Good to hear that unnie. I thought you’re still the cold one.”

“I feel guilty about it. I’m so sorry hyunnie.”

“it’s alright unnie at least you’re not cold anymore.”

“and you Mr. Cho Kyuhyun what are you doing here with Seohyun.” Leeteuk speak and cross his arms on his chest.

“well hyung……..”

“don’t tell me you’re up to something.”

“well Hyunnie and I were in a relationship.”

“Bwoh?!” Taeyeon and Leeteuk said at the same time.

“Yah, since when huh? We’re living in our dorm and you didn’t even tell me. I’m the oldest remember?!”

“Aish it’s none of your business hyung.”

“why would it not be my business?! I’ll be the one responsible if something happens.”

“don’t worry nothing will happen. You’re just jealous because the maknae is head over hills than you, in terms of relationship.”

“Shut-up! Better take care of her I’ll be dead to Brigadier General Hyoyeon.”

“Yes I know, aish!”

“good.”

“wow Teuki, I didn’t know that you’re like a father to them.”

“ah……..uhm…….Mianhae.” leeteuk bowed shyly.

Then someone entered the room again.

“Woah so crowded here.”

“Taecyon-oppa, Yoona-unnie. What are you doing here?”

“visiting you of course. Aiden wants to see you too. We’ve been here a while ago but you and Eunhyuk were asleep so we just go somewhere for a while.”

“Auntie Hyoyeon.” Aiden rush to her bed.

“hi Aiden, miss me so much.”

“neh.”

“I miss you too……come here sit beside me.”

Aiden sat beside her and Hyoyeon introduce Taeyeon to him. It’s the 1st time that he saw her so he is not familiar yet, but he became close to her in no time.

“Auntie Hyoyeon, where’s uncle Eunhyuk?”

“he went out for a while to buy something. He’ll be here any moment.”

“Jagiya I’m here………woah so many people, Good thing I bought a lot.”

“wow Hyuk Jae you’re really taking care of my sister.”

“of course Taecyon hyung. I’ll be her husband so I must take care of her.”

“Uncle hyuk.” Aiden run towards him and hug him.

“Hi Aiden long time no see. You already grow so much. Want to know how to dance?”

“neh I want to dance like auntie Hyoyeon and also like you.”

“ok next time auntie Hyoyeon and I will teach you to dance. You want orange juice?”

Aiden nod and he ask Taecyon and yoona if he could have it and they agree. Eunhyuk give everyone a food and lastly he gave Hyoyeon some fruits.

“Yah Hyuk Jae why mine are fruits?”

“So that you’ll be discharge here. I hate to see you laying on that bed.”

“but I want Chocolate. I haven’t eaten it for so long.”

“I’ll buy you a lot of chocolate when you’re already discharge.”

“aish you’re really like my stupid oppa.”

“Yah, dongsaengnim do you want to start a war here?”

“bring it on. Even though I’m laying here at this bed I can still start a war with you.”

“Aish nevermind my son might get that attitude.”

“it’s your fault if he will get those kind of attitude.”

“ok fine it will be my fault.”

“Jagiya just eat these. When you’re discharge I promise that I’ll buy lots of chocolates for you.”

“promise?”

“neh, I promise…..here eat it.”

“araso.”

“Hyoyeon eat the apples that Eunhyuk peeled for her. The others are just watching them and they are smiling because of the sweetness of the 2. After a while they leave because Seohyun and Taeyeon still have task to do while Leeteuk and Kyuhyun have a schedule. Taecyon and Yoona also leave together with Aiden because he was asleep and Taecyon still have work to do.