Chapter 7

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“woah! You’ll the US president?!” everyone said and their eyes were all widen.

“Yeah but why did Jaejoong-oppa gave me this mission?”

“Jagiya it was BG Kim Taeyeon who gave you that.”

“Yes it’s Taeyeon unnie but it was Jaejoong-oppa who gives the mission in every ZAF officer. He is the head of the intelligence department remember.”

“So you’re assigned in the intelligence department now?”

“Neh it was not a long time, when I did the mission in school last time I was in system department but everyone requested me to have it because of the cases I did way back.”

“Woah I can’t believe it my future wife will get to meet to US president.” He hugged her really tight and he looks like a kid.

“Jagiya if I accept this mission I won’t be here for how many days. I think I must talk to Jaejoong-oppa.”

“so you don’t want to be far away from me?”

“of course. And I have a bad feeling about this.”

“why don’t you ask him about it?”

“Maybe later”

Then suddenly someone called Leeteuk and it was their manager. After a while her hung up the phone and faced all of them.

“guys manager-hyung told me that we will have a meeting later. So we better go now before he knew that were here.”

“you mean your manager didn’t know that you’re here?”

“no it’s not like that we told him that we’ll be here for an hour only but I think we extend already.”

“oh it thought he doesn’t know about it. I’ll be dead.”

“we should go now. Bye Hyo.”

“bye jagiya, I’ll call you later, love you.” He kissed her on the cheeks and that made Hyoyeon blush again.

“bye love you too, be careful.”

They left her office and go to their van. They proceed to their company main office.

On the other hand Hyoyeon went to Jaejoong’s office to ask about the mission assigned to her.

*knock, knock, knock*

“Sir this is Brigadier General Kim Hyoyeon, asking permission to enter, sir.”

“Permission granted, you may come in.”

She went in to his office and she saw him encoding the missions of the other spy or the one assigned on his department.

“what do you need my cousin?”

“Sir I just want to clarify about my mission.”

“Aigoo, Hyoyeon-ah you’re my cousin no need to be so polite. Anyway what do you want to clarify about it?”

“are you sure that I’m capable for this mission? Colonel Jessica will also have a hard time on it. Also I have a bad feeling about it. I don’t think we’re capable for it?”

“Hyoyeon this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You and Jessica will be very lucky to meet the president. Remember that the president is also a military before he reach his current position now. If ever that something will happen you and Jessica can protect the president because of the special trainings that you undergo.”

“but the president has a PSG that can protect him from any harm.”

“yes there is, some of the American military officer will be there too but it was a personal request because everyone know that ZAF is really powerful and were very strict when it comes to safety.”

“Araso, but will it be alright with you that Jessica-unnie is with me in this mission? She should be here so that she may accompany you. It’s her first time in the intelligence department.”

“Actually I don’t want her to include in this mission but only a few knows my relationship with her. They might suspect that we’re in a relationship, you know that the department heads situation right?”

“Yes I know, but with your good looking face some might take advantage of flirting with you because you’re girlfriend isn’t here.”

“Yah, do you think I’ll also flirt with them? You know me Kim Hyoyeon I’m just like her and remember that I don’t trust people easily.”

“yeah you really don’t trust people easily. Anyway did you talk to her about it?”

“Neh, just a while ago before you came here. So do you accept the mission?”

“Of course how can I say no to it, but I really have a bad feeling about it.”

“Brigadier General Kim Hyoyeon it’s your first time to have bad feeling about missions.”

“Yeah right….but don’t worry I still accept it .”

“ok good to hear that. You’re also worried of Eunhyuk right?”

“Actually I’m not worried. I’m just going to miss him even though it’s just for a while. When he was on promotion and concert on the other countries I already miss him even though he always call or text me.”

“Aigoo don’t worry it won’t be too long. I’ll also miss Jessica…………Yah it will be next month not now so stop being dramatic.”

“Araso, I’ll be going sorry to interrupt.”

She bowed and leave the room. While she was walking towards her office her bad feeling about the mission is still on her head.

“why does I have a bad feeling about this mission? I’m not at ease at all, I feel like something bad will happen.” She said to her mind and enter her office.

She sat on her chair and open the mission folder. She studied it and after a moment she closed her eyes.



 

for those who want to read my other fanfic here is the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/30823/my-precious-friend-hyoyeon-junho-junhyo-kangin-sungmin-sunny-sunsun