Meeting again ^_^

Are we really destined for each other???

 

 

i just want to have a title on it ^_^


 

 

“jagiya!” someone shouted and she almost jump because of it he immediately run to her and hugged her really tight.

“I miss you Hyoyeon-ah.”

“aigoo you almost scared me to death.”

“mianhae. I’m just excited to see you, how’s my jagiya?”

“I’m alright. I miss you too.” He release her and kiss her on her lips, of course she respond to his kiss and then someone made a fake cough.

“YAH! GET A ROOM! THERE ARE KIDS HERE!”  Heechul and Leeteuk shouted and the both become embarrassed.

“aish!  you 2 are just jealous of us because you’re now old and you don’t have a partner yet.”

“yah who are jealous Hyuk Jae and who’s old huh?!” Leeteuk told him and approach her.

“Hi Hyo it’s been a long time. And you Lee Hyuk Jae you better take care of her the fan girls might kill her when they saw her with you.”

“Of course hyung you don’t have to remind me.”

“ok guys enough of that let’s go BG Hyoyeon might smack your heads. Brigadier General, is ZAF securing them?”

“neh manager-oppa they’re were scattered and when they get out of custom they will be secure because there’s so many people outside waiting for them.”

They proceed to the immigration and after that they get their luggage.

“Jagiya let me help you with that?” Hyoyeon offered but Eunhyuk doesn’t want to.

“no way you’re here to accompany me not to help me besides you’re a girl. You shouldn’t carry these things.”

“yah I carry heavy things you know. It’s part of the trainings. I’m not just here to accompany you.”

“ok fine but you bring my hand carry bag not my luggage it’s too heavy.”

She carry his hand carry bag and when they come out of the custom the fan girls became crazy. Donghae walk near eunhyuk and whisper.

“Yah be careful, hold her hands so that she won’t be drag by those girls.”

Eunhyuk hold her hands and Hyoyeon didn’t expect it.

“Yah what are you doing?”

“Do you think I’ll let you drag by those girls, they might smack you in no time. I don’t want my jagiya to be hurt by them.”

“araso but my identity will be revealed.”

“no worries if something came out I’ll do it my way.”

Hyoyeon trust him and they immediately walk their van before the fan girls reach their limit. She can hear murmurs and she knows that they were referring to her, but she just ignore it. Then suddenly Seohyun approach her and lead the way.

“yah Hyunnie I thought you’re already in front of their van?”

“of course I am but everyone is in tension now. I feel embarrassed because their fans are talking about me a while ago.”

“ok, let’s go guys before everyone reach their limits.”

They ride the van and the fans still wants to get near to it but the security assure that no one can get near to it. It immediately drives off and everyone feel relief.

“That was close I thought there will be a stampede. That makes me hungry again.” Shindong said as he rubs his tummy.

“Yeah right because were really famous and Shindong could you stop thinking about food!” Heechul said as he takes off his cap.

“I can’t help it. It really makes me hungry.”

“Aish, whatever. Hyukkie is Hyoyeon and Seohyun alright?”

“She’s alright hyung just a little nervous a while ago.”

“of course I’m nervous. Do you think it’s easy to escape from your wild fans? I hear some of them talking about me.” Hyoyeon said and she remembers Seohyun.

“Where’s Seohyun anyway?”  they look around and a scream came out.

“Yah Hyunnie what happened to you?”

“uhm….sorry unnie I just lost another game. I’m fine if you ask but I hate those girls my eardrum almost break because of their scream. But Hyoyeon unnie’s scream is the worst especially when she’s angry.” She was playing her favorite game Keroro when she said it.

“Yah Yoon Seohyun! Do you want me to give you a very hard mission and if you didn’t accomplish it there will be no Keroro on your room.”

“  aigoo, Unnie I’m just kidding don’t take it away from me. Jessica unnie dolphin scream is worse than yours.”

“Aish why is it that you become an adult you become addicted to that stuff.”

“Jessica?” Eunhyuk ask he never heard that name from any ZAF stuff.

Hyoyeon introduce him to all the stuff of ZAF but some people didn’t know him yet because she only introduce him to the headquarters wherein she was assigned.

“Who’s that jagiya? I never heard that name from the stuffs that you introduce to me.”

“She’s Jessica Jung. She’s a new colonel of ZAF. She’s also cold to others but I’m worse than her at the past. She is also my cousin’s girlfriend, Kim Jaejoong. You know him right?”

“neh I know him the head of the intelligence department. Well thanks to me you changed a lot.”

“yeah thanks to you and  if you think that you can have her then sorry you’re only mine. No one can have you except me.”

“of course. You’re the one love.”

“psshhhh ‘you’re the one I love’ how come I see you on your concert in China that you kiss a dancer when you perform your song.”

“yah that wasn’t a real kiss. This is the real kiss.” He kisses her and kisses him back. Thankfully all the members have their own business and no one notice them.

“that’s the real kiss BG Kim Hyoyeon. The kiss on the concert was just nothing and our lips didn’t even meet.”

“I’m not convinced.”

“hmm……do you want to stay at our dorm?”

“why?”

“so that you’ll believe me.” He said and Hyoyeon can feel that erted things come out of his mind.

“yah I can sense you’re thinking erted stuff again. Do it after marriage besides where planning to get married after a year remember.”

“Araso come closer I want to hug my fiancée it’s been a long time. “

“but you already hugged me a while ago.”

“it’s different you know.” he hugged her and closes his eyes.

“Jagiya are you that tired?”

“neh, just stay like this I’m really tired.” After that he sleeps and Hyoyeon also hugged him and rest her head on his chest. This also made her sleepy because she also woke up very early because of excitement. So she also sleeps during their ride. The members are still doing their own business and heechul came up with an idea.

“kekeke I should take a picture of it.” He said to himself, took his phone and snap a photo of it.

“Chullie-oppa what are you doing? Unnie might smack you if she knew about it.” Seohyun ask but she also like the idea.

“I’ll give you a copy of it Hyunnie don’t worry she won’t get angry.”

“well I think she’ll also like the photo.”

“kekeke were like partners in crime.”