chapter 1

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“jagiya will you come and fetch me tomorrow at the airport?”

“aigoo, if I do that there might be an issue after that.”

“Please jagiya you’re the 1st person I want to see when I arrive there.”

“Yah! of course you’ll see your fans you know and they might kill me.”

“But it’s different I really want to see you and I’ll protect you from them. Please.”

“Aish, araso it won’t be hard for me anyway. I’ll just use my uniform instead of casual clothes.”

“Kamsahamnida. You know our flight right?”

“neh I know it remember that I’m a ZAF officer. I’ll just see you at the jet way don’t worry ZAF officers will be scatter tomorrow.”

“Araso, Saranghae.jagiya.”

“Saranghae Hyukkie.”

Hyoyeon hung up the phone and continue her work. It’s been 2 years now after Eunhyuk proposed to her. Now she’s a Brigadier General and still in a relationship with him. Eunhyuk already told the fans that he’s engaged but they still don’t know who it was. Their management always keep their mouth shut when the press ask of who is Eunhyuk’s fiancée. It was also Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon’s request to hide her identity.

“Hyoyeon, you must take a rest now. You need to fetch Eunhyuk tomorrow.”

“araso oppa. Thanks.” She stood up of her office chair and go to their residential suite.

“aish you’re excited to see him again.” Taecyon murmured to himself and step out of her office

He is now a Lieutenant General of ZAF and he’s still living with his wife and son. Yoona was now permanently base on Korea and sometimes she serves as a crime laboratory professor instead of the intelligence department so that she could take care of Aiden, her son.

~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“oppa, unnie I’ll be going now. I don’t want to be late.”

“yah how many months you didn’t able to see him and you’re in a hurry.”

“I think more than 2 months oppa. Don’t worry some of the cadets and officers are with me. Just take care of Yoona unnie and my nephew.”

“ok fine just be careful BG. Kim Hyoyeon.”

“ok, bye my pretty unnie, bye Aiden. Auntie will be back soon. Bye my stupid oppa.”

Yoona and her son giggled after what Hyoyeon said it.

“Yah what did you say to me?!”

“Aigoo yeobo don’t mind it anymore Aiden is here he might inherit you attitude.”

“Araso I won’t fight with my fat and annoying sister.”

“bye guys and oppa I’m not fat. You just want a revenge on me that’s why you said that.” She hurriedly went out and goes to the airport with her fellow ZAF Cadet and officer Seohyun is also with her who is single again because she broke up with Yonghwa

“unnie, you’re really excited that you’ll see Hyukkie-oppa.”

“of course Hyunnie it’s been a long time that he went out of the country to promote their newest album. How’s you and yonghwa by the way?”

“unnie you know that he and I already broke up because there’s no spark when were together. Doojoon-oppa is still finding her girl and I don’t know when he’ll be back.”

“ yeah right, how about Junho?”

“of course he’s still with Sunny and I think they’re also engaged.”

“so you became single again your brother is the only one who doesn’t have anyone yet.” They both giggle and waited for the plane to arrive. They saw many fan girls waiting for them and they think that the moment they arrive there would be a stampede or something.

“unnie what time will they arrive?”

“the estimated time is 12 noon it’s almost 12 at the clock. I’ll wait for him at the jet way and some of the ZAF cadets and officers will secure them because you know, their fans will be wild.”

“how about you unnie? you’re with them especially with Hyukkie-oppa the fan girls might throw something on you.”

“yeah right but don’t worry I’ll be fine.”

Then suddenly the ground steward announces the flight number of Super Junior and it was about to land.

“See you later Hyunnie. I’ll go to the jet way now.” She looks at the cadets and ordered them to get ready. He took 3 of the cadets to come with her and the other’s will stand by at the custom and secure their safety. She was wearing the uniform of ZAF that’s why it was easy for her to wait for him at the jet way. After a moment………….



 

so chapter 1 is now available is it good or not?

feel free to comment

-Sapphire-