chapter 13

Are we really destined for each other???

 

After 2 days of being inside the ICU, Hyoyeon was now transferred to the normal hospital suite.

Taeyeon and Leetuek become close during those 2 days and Eunhyuk always visit her, he wants to accompany her but unfortunately he has a schedule during those days.

“Hyung don’t you have schedule today?”

“Just a TV guesting later and SUKIRA, why?”

“then let me accompany my fiancée. I should be the one that she will see when she wake up. Why is she still asleep?”

“the doctor said that maybe it’s because of she’s really tired but everything is alright now.”

“let me stay her hyung please.”

“Sure thing. Taeng come on now you also need to rest. Your brother told me to let you rest for a while at your residential suite.”

“araso, Eunhyuk call the military base if she already woke up.”

“neh, I will.”

They leave the room and eunhyuk go near her. He holds her right hand an kiss it.

“Hyoyeon-ah please wake up now. I’ll be more worried if you were still laying on this bed without waking up. I miss you so much, please wake up now.” He said to himself as he stare at her.

She was still asleep after the operation but everything is normal now. Her blood pressure, heartbeat and everything.

Then someone knock the door so Eunhyuk opened it.

“Eunhyuk-oppa, is unnie awake now?”

“Aniyo Hyunnie, come on in……………..wait why is Kyuhyun is with you?”

“Well he…….he…..”

“I’m here to accompany her.”

“oh really, I don’t think so. Why do you need to accompany her?”

“Aish, why do you have so many question? Just let us in hyung.”

The enter the room and Seohyun went near her and hold her hand.

“Unnie please wake up now. I have so many things to tell you.”

While on the other hand Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were talking. Eunhyuk was being suspicious of his action a while ago.

“Yah evil Kyu, do you have something to tell me?”

“nothing why?”

“really? You have nothing to say? Base on your action a while ago when I ask Seohyun why is she with you, you immediately cover her.”

Kyuhyun just keep his mouth shut before he could say something.

“So are you going to tell it to me or not.”

“tell what?”

“that you and Seohyun are together now.”

“What the……..Hyung how did you know?”

“Gotcha…………..well it’s just my wild guest and I’m really right.”

“hyung don’t tell to anyone yet. She wants Hyoyeon to be the 1st one to know.”

“fine, now tell me how did you you 2 became a couple.”

“well from the 1st time that I saw her I already had a feelings for her but she was engaged to yonghwa guy so I just forget about it. When we arrive, the time where in Hyoyeon noona was with us we had a small talk and I found out that they broke up and……..”

“and you court her?”

“yeah right. I thought it will be easy for me to court her but I find a hard time.”

“if Hyoyeon knew about this, she will make sure that you won’t hurt Seohyun and you’re really the one for her. Remember that they treat each other like sisters.”

“yeah I know.”

“oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa, what are you talking about?”

“nothing. Hyunnie be careful of Kyuhyun ok? Sometimes he will just play starcraft all day.”

“Eunhyuk-oppa you already know?”

“well I just guess it and Kyuhyun confirmed it already.”

“oppa please keep it a secret first. I promise unnie that if ever I will enter into a relationship she’ll be the 1st one to know.”

“araso, don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone until you told her. Let’s hope that she’ll wake up soon.”

Out of nowhere they heard a voice.

“yah who’s that?”

“don’t tell me you won’t recognize my voice now. Jagiya.”

Their eyes widen and they look at Hyoyeon who’s smiling but her eyes were still close. She open it and Seohyun hugged her immediately.

“yah seohyun watch out I’m not yet fully recovered.”

“mianhae I just miss you so much. You made us all worry especially your fiancée. UNNIE! What do you think you thinking huh?!”

“wow it’s tha 1st time that I receive a lecture from you when I just got back from my mission. Well do you have something to tell me, Yoon Seohyun?”

“well……..uhm……….”

“do you think I didn’t heard everything?”

“Jagiya don’t tell me that you’re already a wake when they came here.”

“well I just heard what Seohyun has said a while ago about relationship.”

“well unnie, Kyuhyun and I were………were………….”

“were in a relationship now?”

Seohyun just nod and Hyoyeom glance at kyuhyun.

“Yah Kyuhyun, make sure that you’ll take care of her or I’ll be the one to kill you.” She said as she tried to get up but she can’t.

“Yah you should lay down. Don’t force yourself yet.” Eunhyuk said as she assist her go lay down again.

“aish I really hate these things.”

“Just don’t force yourself first. You really need to recover.”

“neh, you must be really worried about me.”

“of course. Everyone keep on reminding me to calm but I can’t I’m just so worried.”

“mianhae,”

“umm……unnie we need to go now. Kyu-oppa still have schedule and I still have a work to finish.”

“yah you 2 will just have a date that’s why you need to go now.”

“Unnie.”

“ok fine just go. Kyuhyun take care of her.”

“neh, noona.”

The 2 leave the room and eunhyuk held her hand and kiss it.

“why jagiya?”

“nothing, good thing that you’re awake now/ I’m so worried of you, I told you to be careful didn’t I?”

“mainhae, I didn’t manage to avoid the bullet.”

“it doesn’t matter now. The important thing is that you’re now safe.”

He lean closer to her and kiss her gently on her lips.

“by the way your cousin is also worried of you.”

“Who?”

“Brigadier General Kim Taeyeon.”

“really?”

“neh, she was the one who stayed here at the hospital for  4 days strainght. First at the ICU until you moved here in this room.”

“where are you during those days?”

“I replace her place when I don’t have schedule. Leeteuk hyung was always with her and they’re close now.”

“oh…………kamsahamnida, jagiya.”

“for what?”

“for everything.”

“no need to thank me. don’t think about it anymore, you’ll be stressed if you keep on doing that.”

“Neh, I’ll just take a nap again for a while, I feel so tired, Also you because I can see that you didn’t get enough sleep for the past days.”

“neh, I’ll sleep here beside you.”

Hyoyeon close her eyes and she take a nap. Eunhyuk also did the same thing while holding her hand, he really doesn’t want to let it go.