plan

Are we really destined for each other???

 

The Super Junior are already at their dormitory resting but Eunhyuk was not at ease. He keeps on walking back and forth and all of them notice it.

“Yah, monkey could you stop walking back and forth were getting dizzy because of you.”

“mianhe but I feel weird. And I think there’s something wrong today after I had talked to Hyoyeon a while go.”

“sit down first and tell us what’s wrong.”

“he sat down beside Donghae and he tells what he feels right after he talked to Hyoyeon.”

“Lee Hyuk Jae, I think your just being overacting. You know that a military officer twin is danger. Nothing will happen to Hyoyeon if ever there is she will surely overcome it.”

“but still. For the past years, when she had a mission and were already together, I’ve never feel this way. I know there’s something wrong right now but I don’t know what it is.”

“Just be positive, Hyukie. Don’t be bothered about it.”

“that’s right. Let’s watch T.V now to entertain ourselves.”

“Leeteuk switch on the T.V. and he browse channels. When Eunhyuk heard the word ‘presidential aircraft’ on the news channel he told Leeteuk to just stay on that channel.

“Eunhyuk-ah, why did you told me to stay in this channel?”

“Nothing, just for a moment.”

All of them listen to the news and their eyes widen when they announce that the presidential aircraft of the US has been hijacked.

“Hyoyeon noona’a mission was to the US president right? And she’s also on board of that aircraft right now.”

Eunhyuk immediately stood up and run towards his room. He grab his phone and start to call Taecyon.

“Yeoboseyo, Taecyon-hyung it’s me Eunhyuk”

“I bet you already heard the news. That’s why you call.”

“neh, what the real situation right now? I’m worried to death.”

“the hijackers told the world now that they already killed 3 person on board. The president’s secretary and 2 officials. Just relax Eunhyuk, were doing everything we can just to save them. Even Jaejoong is now on panic and also everyone. Hyoyeon will be safe, you know your fiancée’s mind. She will surely have a backup plan. Do you still have the small walkie talkie that looks like an earphone with you?”

“neh I have it. What do you want me to do with it?”

“Just open it and be on standby. Maybe Hyoyeon has the other one, she might contact you any moment now.”

“Araso, I’ll go on military base too.”

“no you mustn’t. I know you’re worried but everyone is in chaos you might be involve in this situation.”

“Hyung I can’t just sit here and do nothing while her life is in danger.”

“I know just contact me if she already contact you. Leave it to us and I’ll contact you when we solve this thing and heard another news from it.”

“Araso, just keep in touch, hyung.”

Hours had passed and Eunhyuk still wasn’t at ease. He did what Taecyon told him. The walkie talkie that she gave is an standby.

After a moment………

“Eunhyuk-ah…………jagiya it’s me Hyoyeon, on the other line……..” she whispers.

“thank goodness you’re safe. Good thing that you have the other line, why are you whispering?”

“ Jagiya I can’t talk to you any longer. Some of the hijackers are asleep right now and some are controlling the plane. Were locked in one room together with the president.”

“Hyoyeon-ah I’m so worried right now also the others. ZAF is already solving this matter but I don’t know what their plan is.”

“don’t worry I’m still fine besides I have a plan right now. Could you write it down for me and tell it to Jaejoong-oppa or Taecyon-oppa or anyone that you know from ZAF that can be trusted.”

“Sure thing.”

“here’s my plan. Tell them that I switch on the tracking device from my uniform and the tracking device on the plane without getting notice. Ready the Ares Warship and its crew then follow the aircraft this instant. Once that are already beside the aircraft open the jet way and stick it on the right side of the plane were there are many lights. They’ll be able to know the exact location because of the tracking device on my uniform. I’ll let the passengers to escape, it will be dangerous if they’ll be involve, especially the president.”

“What about you? You also need to escape from the aircraft.”

“yes I will. Tell them to be careful of this plan, the hijacker’s mustn’t notice the warship and also the transferring of the people on board. Got it?”

“Neh, I got it, anything else?”

“nothing else…………..Eunhyuk it’s in your hands now. I trust you.”

“I won’t let you down Hyo. Be careful, you’re my life now Hyo, I can’t live without you. Comeback here as safe as you can.”

“don’t worry I will. You’re my life too now. Be careful too this is dangerous. Saranghae Hyukkie.”

“Nado saranghe.”