chapter 14

Are we really destined for each other???

 

*knock knock knock*

Eunhyuk open the door to see who it was.

“oh Brigadier General Taeyeon come on in.”

“Kamsahamnida Eunhyuk, how is she now? You’ve been here for 3 days already.”

“She’s good nowjust gaining back her energy. She’s waiting for you.”

Taeyeon enter her room and she saw her sleeping peacefully.

“I’ll just go out for a while. You 2 need to talk privately when she woke up.”

“Yeah sure. Thank you for taking care of her.”

“no problem.”

Eunhyuk get out of her room leaving taeyeon inside. She sat beside her bed and hold her hand. She begun to tear up as she looks at her.

After a moment Hyoyeon woke up because she can hear sobs and she can feel that someone is holding her hand. After she open her eyes she saw Taeyeon crying silently.

“Unnie.”

Taeyeon look at her and she still holds her hand really tight and at the same time wiping away her tears.

“Sorry for waking up.”

“it’s alright. What’s wrong unnie, why are you crying who made you cry?”

“No one………….Hyoyeon-ah, I’m…….. I’m sorry. I’m really so sorry for everything. I become a bad unnie to you. I was cold to you and even blame you for appa’s death for so long. I’m really sorry Hyo. I hope you could forgive me after everything I did to you.”

“Unnie, I can’t blame you if you really want to treat me that way, but for us to be reconcile again after all those years is what my dream is.”

“Really Hyo?.............am I forgiven or you still want me to prove that I really regret all those things?”

“you’re now forgiven unnie. You’re my closest cousin remember  and we still need to play with your dolls, Taengo-unnie.”

Taeyeon hugged her really tight but she was still crying, crying for happiness that her closest cousin forgave her after all she had done to her.

“Aigoo unnie, stop crying now. You might look really old and someone might not ask your hand in marriage.”

“As if……..no will ever court me again because of my coldness and I’m afraid to fall in love again. I bet Jae-oppa already told you that my past boyfriend cheated on me.”

“yeah I know. I also told myself not to fall in love because of my point of view towards guys. Look at me now, I’m already engaged with the person I really love and love me the most.”

“Yah don’t make me jealous because you already have a fiancée.”

“don’t worry unnie. I’m sure someone will confess to you days from now.”

“what do you mean?”

“nothing I just heard from Hyukkie that you and Leeteuk-oppa are close now.”

“well he just accompany me when I watch over you here at the hospital.”

“tell me unnie after those days, do you feel anything when you’re with him?”

“Kinda. Why are you asking those kind of questions anyway?”

“nothing I’m just asking.”

Someone enter the room and it was Eunhyuk.

“jagiya, Leeteuk-hyung is here.”

“Annyeong haseyo Hyoyeon-ah. Are you feeling well now?”

“neh I’m fine now.”

“good to hear that…….hi taeng.”

“Hi teuki. I thought you won’t notice that I’m here..”

“of course I’ll notice you. I have a good eye sight.”

“ehem……………..so you 2 call each other by nicknames now.” Hyoyeon said as she cross her arms on her chest.

“neh, why what’s wrong with that?” taeyeon ask with curiosity.

“nothing unnie……wait do you have work?”

“actually I have a meeting that will start at 10 am.”

.”but unnie it’s 15 minutes till 10 am.”

“what?”

“unnie you only have 15 minutes left before 10 am.”

“bwoh?! Are you kidding?”

“aniyo.”

She look at her wristwatch and at the clock that was hung at the wall.

“OMG I need to go now. Jae-oppa will kill me.”

“wait…..what’s the meeting all about?”

“investigation about the hijacking of the presidential plane. It will be the last meeting for that. The terrorist was already caught because of our advance technology to locate them and also the leader.”

“oh…..ok, unnie you need to go now jae-oppa will scold you if you won’t be there.”

“yeah right……bye Hyo, bye Eunhyuk take care of her. Bye Teuki see you later, I’ll be going now.”

“Wait I’ll give you a ride.”

“no thanks I can manage it.”

“Aniyo I insist, I’ll take you there come on.”

He grab her hand and bid goodbye to Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk. Taeyeon feel a static shock when Leeteuk held her hand.

“what is this feeling? Even though I’ve been in a relationship before I’ve never felt this way.” Taeyeon said to her mind while she’s secretly look at Leeteuk.

“jagiya have you notice their faces?”

“Neh, I think Leeteuk-shi is really in love with unnie.”

“and I think your unnie is fallen for him too.”

“are those who close to me are in love with the Super Junior members?”

“and what’s your point my lovely soon to be wife?”

He approach her and hugged her.

“well you’re the 1st one to be in love with a ZAF military officer, then Kyuhyun and now your leader. Are all ZAF Military officers that are ladies are really attractive to the Super Junior members who are really famous?”

“well maybe, you’re all different from the others. You’re simple but elegant on how you act. Maybe you’re all critics and easily out of mind when someone got hurt but it’s just natural and you’re not a plastic one who will smile bitterly.”

“really? I wonder on how you fall in love with the girls like us. Some other guys might probably avoid us because of our aura but the 3 of you didn’t. there are so many girls who admire you and there are beautiful female artist that you work with. How come you fall in love with a nobody in entertainment industry, a high-ranked officer and her life is always in danger, and most especially with a girl who hates guys.”

“so you still thinking on how I fall for you?”

“Well sort of, when I picked you up at the airport your fans are giving me death glare.”

“Don’t mind them, your death glare is nothing to compare with their glare on you……….you’re really wondering on how I fall for you?”

She nod and Eunhyuk’s hug become tighter.

“you already know that the very 1st time I saw you, I already fall for you. I thought it’s just nothing but when I got to know you more because of the sponsorship, I feel that my feelings for you deepens. After a month with no communication with you I felt so empty. No one will perform her tiger look on me, scold me or anything.”

“Yah, you’re so mean. You know that I’m a man hater that time……..well anyway you never find another girl except me?”

“neh, it’s only you, here inside my heart.”

“pshhhhhh so cheesy.”

“yah it’s true why do you keep on asking about that?”

“nothing. I’m just thinking if your fans will accept me. I feel like my life will change and be bothered by your crazy fan girls.”

He hugged her again really tight this time and he rest his chin on her shoulder while cuddling her.

“so you’re so worried about that and you’re being insecure. Don’t worry they won’t bother you and if ever they will, I’ll protect you from them, araso?” you’re the only girl in my life, well except for my mother and sister. You’ll be my wife whether you like it or not.”

“Araso. What about Leeteuk and Kyuhyun?”

“I don’t know with them. They have their own style of it and also feelings.”

“Thank you Hyukkie, Saranghe.”

“Nado saranghe. Do you like anything? I’ll go buy it.”

“I don’t want anything. Just stay here with me please.”

“sure I’ll just stay here.”

Eunhyuk was still hugging her and they didn’t notice that they fall asleep in that position. After a while Taecyon entered the room with Yoona and Aiden, and they saw it.

“Yeobo, I think we should come back later, we mustn’t disturb them. They both seem so tired.”

“yeah right, let’s comeback later. They’re having their moment anyway………….Aiden, where do you want to go with umma and appa.”

“appa I want to see auntie hyoyeon I miss her already.”

“she’s asleep right together and also unlce Eunhyuk. We will come later ok?

“ok………..appa could we go to the park or zoo for a while?”

“sure, let’s go.”