Wedding day at last

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“hyoyeon-ah, are you ready?” Yoona ask as they put make-up on her face.

“neh, unnie I’m just nervous but why do I have to wear make-up?  It’s very itchy you know.”

“aigoo, hyoyeon, today is your wedding, you have to be very beautiful than the usual. The media will have coverage of your wedding because Eunhyuk is your husband. Have you forgotten that he’s a celebrity?”

Today is their wedding and everyone is excited about it. The fans are still curious of his fiancée, so they all gathered at the wedding venue so that they’ll see her. Eunhyuk never revealed her identity for their safety and of course because of the fans, so this is the 1st time everyone will see her.

“Yeah I know but I really hate to wear these kinds of stuff, most especially clothes that I can’t breathe and my husband knows it.”

“aish just bear with it dear cousin. Every woman must look gorgeous on their wedding. Super Junior fans will also be at the venue so you better impress them.” Taeyeon said

“that’s what I’m scared of. What if they won’t accept me as his wife? And you taeyeon unnie you must say those words if you and Super Junior leader will get married.”

“stop teasing me and don’t think about the fans Hyo. I’m sure eunhyuk will protect you from them just like what Teuki-oppa told me.” Teayeon said again as she gave Hyoyeon her bouquet.

It was mixed with pink and white tulips, Hyoyeon’s favorite flower. Most of the decoration of the wedding reception is tulips. She has really no idea of the flowers that will be used because Eunhyuk told her that he’ll be the one to decide what flowers will be used

“woah tulips I love these. I never knew that this will be my bouquet.”

“your husband was the one who chose that. He even bothers my husband just to know everything that you like.”

“Really unnie? No wonder he won’t allow me to pick my own bouquet, taengo unnie when will leeteuk-oppa ask you for marriage. He’s getting old already just like what the other members say.”

“I don’t know, why don’t you ask him?”

“woah Hyo unnie you’re so pretty.” They all look at the door when someone speak aside from them, and it Seohyun who entered the room without knocking.

“yah yoon seohyun don’t you know the word knock I guess the ZAF always implement that one.” They all said and Seohyun just bowed.

“mianhae unnie. I just have a surprise for Hyo-unnie.”

“what is it seororo?” Hyoyeon ask.

Seohyun called someone and the entered the room. Hyoyeon was frozen and her eyes widen.

“Yah Kim Hyoraengi, have you seen a ghost or what?”

“am I just dreaming or what?” Hyoyeon immediately approach sunny and hug her instead of the person who is really close to her since childhood.

“I miss you Sunny-ah.” Hyoyeon became close to her ever since she became Junho’s girlfriend. Sunny was just smiling and she hug her too

“I miss you too Hyo. Congratulations.” They seem happy to see each other again but someone is having a huff effect.

“Yah Hyoraengi! You only miss my fiancée! What about me huh?! The person who are always with you and took care of you when you always hospitalized because of your stubbornness of the mission!”

“ who are you anyway?”

“aish just forget it. I’ll just go.”

“yah I was just kidding. Of course I miss you too Lee Junho but I prefer to hug your fiancée instead of you.”

“why? Because hyuk jae might get jealous?”

“that’s one of the reason but today is my wedding day and the media’s are here. I don’t want to have critics from his fans. By the way where’s doojoon?”

“he’s with Eunhyuk, later I’ll go to him. I’ll just take a revenge on you next time, I don’t want to ruin your special day, Anyway congratulations.”

“thanks. I’ll wait for the day of your revenge but I’m telling you, you have no match on me so you better not do it. Sunny-ah when is your wedding?”

“maybe next year. Don’t worry all of the ZAF will be there.”

“oh congratulations too in advance. Just tell me if Junho will do stupid things araso?”

“neh araso?”

“as if that I will do something bad to her.”

“I’m just making sure.”

“hey did I miss something?”

“Doojoon-oppa” Seohyun hugged him and she’s really happy to see her brother again.

“Hi doojoon long time no see. How have you been?”

“I’m great. Congratulations Hyoyeon-ah.”

“Kamsahamnida. By the way is your so called ‘mission’ over.”

“neh, I’ll let you meet her later.”

(fast forward)

They’re now at the wedding reception and everyone is there, from the CEO of SMent down to their artist and also Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon’s family, ZAF members and the one who are very close to them.

“yah Hyuk Jae why are you still staring at me? you know I might melt in no time if you keep on doing that.”

“so what I’m your husband now.”

“yah it’s embarrassing and I feel uncomfortable because of the fans.”

“I’m here so don’t worry. They’re not giving you death glares anyway. Why do you feel uncomfortable?”

“it’s just that……aish never mind maybe I’m just overwhelmed. Just forget what I said.”

“ok, wait I have something to tell you.”

“what is it? Don’t tell me you’re going overseas again. We just got married.”

“no its not. I just want to tell you that I pass the secret agent training but I’ll still continue my career and take care of you and our future kids.” He said in a lower voice so that no one will know about it.

“congratulations on that but won’t you just tired? I mean, you still have your career and now you’ll be an agent of ZAF plus you still need to do your obligations. Your life might put on danger.”

“to see you every day will move away my tiredness.”

“Yah I’m being concern here.”

“I know, don’t worry I’ll be fine. Don’t tell anyone about it. It’s only you who knows about it.”

“neh araso. Just be careful ok. What’s your codename so that I’ll know that it’s you?”

He whispers his codename so that no one will hear it except for her.

“ok just remember to take care of yourself all the time.”

“neh, by the way look at the 2 couples over there.”

He pointed at Taeteuk and Seokyu couple who are busy minding their business and being sweet at the same time.

“aww maybe they’ll also get married like us, but won’t the fans notice it.”

“even though they’ll notice they have no match with the ZAF ladies. What’s the use of bashing when they know that you’re a high-ranked officer and fear is not in vocabulary? I love you Lee-Kim Hyoyeon.”

“love you too Lee Hyuk Jae. A.k.a Agent Jewel.” She whispers the last word and their lips meet. After a moment they broke their kiss Eunhyuk hug her really tight and they both look at the sky.

The Seokyu couple also plan to get married a year after they got married. Next is Junho and Sunny, followed by Jaejoong and Jessica. After 2 years it was Taeteuk couple who got married.

Asking Doojoon? He has a parter now and her name was Yuri. Also a ZAF member an agent, who plays with their target. He understands her job and their wedding takes place 6 months after Junho and Sunny got married.