Chapter 5

Are we really destined for each other???

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk went to ZAF to visit Hyoyeon but of course he was still with the other Super Junior member.

“Aigoo why do you have to come with me? I want to be with her alone because it’s a long time since I haven’t spent time with her.”

“Yah you just saw her yesterday and we need to keep an eye on you. You might do something unexpected to her.” Leeteuk said and being a leader he really needs to keep an eye on him.

“I won’t do anything to her hyung. Why you don’t trust us?”

“I trust Hyoyeon but you, no way. I know your personality. And if Taecyon hyung is in my place he’ll also keep an eye to you.”

“yeah right. Why does everyone is so protective to her.”

“look who’s talking your also protective of her. And I’m sure if your child will be a girl after you get married you’ll also do the same thing.” Donghae join in the conversation.

“Shut up fishy. Aigoo I want to spend time with her alone but thanks to you guys I can’t be with her alone.”

“You’re welcome. By the way Eunhyuk-hyung I made Hyoyeon noona a food.”

“who told you to cook for her I should be the one to do it Wookie.”

“well I just want to cook and you didn’t even do it. I made something for everyone.”

“Wookie next time teach me so that I could also cook for her.”

“No problem.”

They arrive at her office and they ask her secretary if she’s inside the office. Luckily she doesn’t have anything to do except for finalizing the data of the incoming military service of some men. Eunhyuk silently enter the room and Hyoyeon didn’t notice it because she was busy with the data. When he reaches Hyoyeon’s point he gives a kiss to her cheeks and Hyoyeon almost slap him.

“Yah it’s just me. I’m not a or anything.”

“Aish I thought someone else. Mianhae but stop doing it I might really slap your face.”

“Aigoo be used to it. I’ll always do it when I see you every time I go home from work.”

“Yah don’t be so cheesy your brothers are here.”

“So what? Let them be.”

“Aigoo I really don’t trust this monkey. Good thing that were here or else he will do something beyond that, Right Brigadier General Kim Hyoyeon?”

“Neh Leeteuk-shi. Good thing that you’re also here. By the way why are you here anyway don’t you have schedule?”

“Jagiya it’s our rest day so I decided to visit you but thanks to this idiots I can’t spend some time with you alone. Are you busy maybe I can help you with those things?”

“it’s just the data of those who will have military service for this year. But I was wondering why does Leeteuk-shi and Heechul-shi data wasn’t here.”

“Heechul and I will enter next year I think. It will be 2 years right?”

“Neh but I’m not the one to who will facilitate it. I’m just checking their data and do some adjustment on the military service if ever. Jagiya when will you enter the army?”

“I don’t know maybe after Leeteuk-hyung and Heechul-hyung military service.”

“Noona I cook food for you.” Ryeowook said eagerly and Eunhyuk glare at him.

“What hyung? She will be my noona when you got married.”

“yeah right. Jagiya are you done checking those things?”

“Neh I’m done. Kamsahamnida Wookie. Let’s eat it before it gets cold.” After that they eat the foods that Ryeowook prepared for all of them.

“Wookie-ah you really good in cooking. I hope my husband will also be good as you.”

“Don’t worry jagiya I will learn how to cook for you.”

“Kamsahamnida, I’ll wait for it.”

“Aish these 2 love birds is making me crazy.”

“You’re just jealous Teukie-hyung. Find your future wife too, you’re getting old now.”

“Shut-up monkey.”

They all giggled and someone knock at the door.

“who is it?”

“it’s me Kim Taeyeon.”

“oh, come in.” she went in and handed a folder to her.

“what do you want me to do with it unnie?”

“you’re not allowed to call me that especially when we’re here.”

“Mianhae.” She bows and her head still not lifting.

“Anyway that’s your mission next month. Jaejoong-oppa’s girlfriend will be with you so no worries. It will also be the easiest mission for you. By the way who are these people?”

“oh they’re the super junior.”

“Annyeong Haseyo was the Super Junior.” Everyone introduce their selves to her and she feels weird with the first one who introduce himself, and it was leeteuk.

“Annyeong Haseyo, I’m Brigadier General Kim Taeyeon, sister of the intelligence department head,….anyway, who’s your boyfriend among them?” she said coldly

“oh it’s Lee Eunhyuk-oppa.”

“oh I see. Anyway be ready for your mission.” She walk towards the door and Hyoyeon called her.

“Unnie……..do you……..still blame me for………..uncles death?” she ask bravely even though she wasn’t sure if she will answer it.

Taeyeon didn’t mind her question and she just continue her way. Hyoyeon release a heavy sigh and sit on the sofa.