Chapter 6

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“jagiya is that Jaejoong-hyung sister? The one you’re talking about?”

“neh, just as I expected, she still blames me for uncle’s death.”

“you told me that she blames you for it but what was exactly happened during those time?”

“I can’t tell you I might burst into tears when I tell it. You know that I don’t want any people to see my weak side.”

“but I want to know it. Maybe I can help you with it.”

“Hyukkie’s right Hyo, remember that you’ll be our sister-in-law and all of us will help you, especially the so called falling angel here.” Heechul said and they all glare at Leeteuk who is just staring at one direction while smiling like crazy.

“Hyung, are you alright? Don’t tell us that you need to go to mental hospital now?” Kyuhyun said as he waves his hand in front of him.

“What happened to him?” Yesung said

“maybe it’s like the first time that Eunhyuk saw Hyoyeon. It’s the same with Eunhyuk’s face.” Donghae said

Hyoyeon get near to Leeteuk and observe him.

“Leeteuk-shi don’t tell me you fall in love with my cousin?”

“huh?..........what?”

“nothing.”

“Jagiya tell us what exactly happened please.”

“aish araso but don’t ever make me cry.”

Flashback:

Hyoyeon was 6 years old during that time and she join a dance contest because she really likes to dance. She’s with her uncle together with Jaejoong and Taeyeon.

“uncle, Taeyeon- unnie, Jaejoong-oppa, I win the contest and I’m the champion.”

“were so proud of you my little niece your family will also be proud of you, like us.”

“That’s right Hyoyeon, later let’s play with my dolls.”

“sure unnie I’ll be glad to play with you.”

“Yah little girls someday you need to get rid of your dolls because you’re required to join the ZAF.”

“Aigoo, Jaejoong-oppa let Hyoyeon and I enjoy our childhood. Please.”

“Taengoo, you know the rules. I bet Hyoyeon also know it right Hyo?”

“Neh, oppa this will be the last time I’ll play with it. When umma, appa and Taecyon-oppa return I will now undergo training and studies.”

“Hyoyeon-ah, you’ll leave me?”

“Taeyeon my dear Hyoyeon’s family was base in other place and you’ll also meet her again when you officially part of ZAF. Jaejoong is just waiting for another year to complete the required training.”

“don’t worry unnie. I’ll still hang out with you.”

After a moment a bunch of people appear with weapons of their hand and they shot the van. Hyoyeon’s uncle ordered them to save their selves and as the eldest, Jaejoong was the one who save the 2. The people even hunt for them but luckily they able to escape. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon was now afraid, after a moment Jaejoong notice that the people already gone, so they return to the crime scene with some crime investigator on the location and some crime laboratory professors. They saw that their father’s already dead even the drivers and the guards. Taeyeon keeps on crying and some ZAF high-ranked officers came when the heard the news.

During the funeral of her uncle Hyoyeon together with her family arrived. Hyoyeon tried to speak to Taeyeon because since the incident happened she was not even talking to her.

“Unnie please talk to me, you’ve been ignoring me since the incident.”

“Shut-up Hyoyeon, you’re the reason why my father is dead. Now we have to face that we lose a father. My mom is a crime laboratory professor and she is based on the other place. It’s only Jaejoong-oppa and me now. Don’t ever talk to me Hyoyeon because every time I hear your voice it makes me mad. If we didn’t go to that stupid contest in the 1st place this won’t happen. Just leave me alone.”

Taeyeon said hurtful things to her and that made Hyoyeon cry. Jaejoong and Taecyon was listening on their conversation, and when Taeyeon leave they approach Hyoyeon and cheer her up.

“Hyoyeon-ah don’t cry, maybe my sister is just shock of what happen. Don’t take it too heart.”

“Jaejoong-oppa I’m not the reason why uncle is dead right? I didn’t do anything to him. I didn’t even know them. I didn’t kill uncle right?” she was still crying.

“Hyoyeon-ah you didn’t do anything don’t mind what my sister had said.”

“Hyoyeon, you’re still a kid. You didn’t do anything wrong. Jaejoong doesn’t blame you at all. Uncle received a death threat way back and Taeyeon didn’t know it.”

“but oppa she doesn’t want to talk to me. She’s blaming me for it; I don’t want to ruin my relationship with her.”

“Don’t worry I’m sure it will pass as the time comes.”

End of flashback:

“that’s what happened to us.” Hyoyeon was about to cry but she was still controlling it.

Eunhyuk wrap his arms on her and she buried her face on his chest.

“Jagiya if you want to cry then go ahead we won’t stop you. I’m just here.”

She really cried but not for so long she wipe her tears and faced them again.

“Yah, if you tell anyone that I cry you’ll be all dead to me.”

“Araso, we won’t tell anyone. But you you’re still a kid that time and when Johnny did his animal act on you you’re also a kid? What comes first?”

“Uncles death was the first then after 2 years I met Johnny because his father is my father’s best buddy. It’s been a long time now but she still blames me.”

“Don’t worry Hyo, you’ll be our sister-in-law soon and we’ll be always there for you. But we have a problem right now.”

“What is it Heechul-hyung?”

“Look at our leader I never see him like this before.”

They all glance at Leeteuk and he seemed to be daydreaming or something. Hyoyeon approach him to talk to him.

“Leeteuk-shi can I speak to you?”

“Huh? What is it Hyo?”

“Have you somehow fallen in love on my cousin?”

“What?......ugh…..no.”

“Hyung, even you deny it we can see it on your eyes. And we will plan something just for you to admit it like we did to Hyukkie.” Siwon said and everyone was staring at him.

“aish ok fine. I think I ……. I ………..”

“You like my cousin, don’t you?”

Leeteuk just gulp and look on the other side.

“Oh well I think we already know the answer.”

“yeah right. Anyway what is you mission all about?”

She open the folder and she look at it.

Escorting the US president on his state visit to Russia?”