chapter 19

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“Hi jagya.” Eunhyuk immediately approach Hyoyeon and give her a quick kiss on her right cheek.

“hi what brings you here?”

“why am I not allowed to visit you?”

“it’s not like that. I don’t want you skipping your schedule just because of me.”

“Don’t worry I don’t have schedule today so I’ll spend time with you today. By the way did you know that Leeteuk-hyung confessed to your cousin?”

“neh and I know that unnie will make her decision right now.”

“really? I want to see it.”

“we’ll sneak on them later. Does he have schedule today?”

“neh but once she called him he will immediately go to their meeting place.”

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon spend the whole day together without disturbance. Even though Hyoyeon was working Eunhyuk was helping her and he’s looks like he’s really interested of Hyoyeon’s work. Then suddenly Hyoyeon notice that Taeyeon pass by near her office. She told Eunhyuk about it so they followed her until she reach their meeting place.

Taeyeon on the other hand seats one of the benches near the Han river, She texted Leeteuk to meet her there if he’s free. After a while Leeteuk arrived and she saw Taeyeon.

“Taeng, sorry if I made you wait. I have a schedule a while ago.”

“no it’s alright. I should be the one to apologize because I disturbed you. Here sit with me first; I know that you run because I can see that you’re still catching your breath. Mianhae Teukie.”

He bowed shyly and he sat beside her.

“so, is there something you want to talk about?”

“uhm……yeah………..well about your confession the other day.”

Leeteuk become nervous while taeyeon was very shy to tell him. She can’t even breathe properly because she’s also nervous; it’s her 1st time to that she feels that way.

“so, I bet you have an answer now.”

Taeyeon just nod while Leeteuk become more nervous.

“well I just want to say that………….that…………. I ………… I …….”

“you what?”

“aish Taeyeon just say it.” She scold herself while Leeteuk was still waiting for her answer.

“well….. I ……. I ……Iacceptyourconfeession.” She said really fast

Leeteuk eyes widen when he heard what she had said.

“what did you say? Mianhae I didn’t hear it clearly.”

“I said Iacceptyourconfession.”

“what did you say?” he said but this time he was just joking. He heard it clearly even though she said it really fast, he just want to .

“Aish I won’t repeat it anymore.” She stood up but Leeteuk immediately pulled her into hug.

“I was just joking Taeng, I heard it really clear even though you said it really fast……….Kamsahamnida Brigadier General Kim taeyeon.”

“for what?”

“for accepting my feelings for you and for your trust. I’ll promise that I won’t do those kinds of things to you.”

“thank you Leeteuk. I trust you. I hope you won’t let the trust that I entrusted you to fade.”

“neh I won’t let that happen.”

While they’re still hugging each other, they both notice that someone is watching them.

“Taeng, have you notice that someone is watching us the whole time.”

“neh, and I think it was the soon to be bride and groom of ZAF and Super Junior.”

They both look into their direction and Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk gasped.

“jagiya I think we need to go now.”

“if we will go now, unnie might run like a horse and she’s really good in running. They might catch us.”

“Kim Hyoyeon, Lee Hyuk Jae come out now. No need to hide, we know that you’re hiding behind that big tree near the 2nd bench.” Taeyeon said

They have no choice now but to reveal themselves. They get out of the tree and the TaeTeuk couple is eyeing them.

“hi unnie, hi Leeteuk-oppa.”

“what are you doing behind the tree?”

“well…….we…..we……aish hyung isn’t it obvious. We just want to spy on the 2 of you.”

“and why are you spying on us?” Taeyeon ask.

“well we just want to make sure that you’ll say yes to leeteuk-oppa.”

“what if it didn’t accept it, what will you do, huh, Hyoraengi?”

“I’ll pull your hair until you say yes to him and I won’t give you black soya milk for the rest of your life.”

Taeyeon was about to say something when Hyoyeon run like a kid.

“Yah Kim Hyoyeon get back here.” She said and she run after her.

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk just stayed there and have fun watching their girlfriends run after each other.

“hyung you promised her already so there’s no turning back now.”

“yeah I know. You know me Hyuk, once I promised I make sure to fulfill it………..how about you, when will the church bell rings?”

“just wait for it. Maybe months from now, Manager hyung told me that I can still continue my career after the wedding.”

“you still want to continue it?”

“maybe. Hyoyeon told me that it’s up to me. or I’ll undergo special training to be a ZAF member. What do you think?”

“I think you should continue your career because I can’t imagine that you’ll be a part of ZAF, it doesn’t suite you at all.”

“why it doesn’t suite me?”

“for a monkey like you, you’ll just ruin the image of ZAF and you don’t have any idea of how complicated the training is. She told us that when you have a training of ZAF 3 things will just happen. Either you proceed to the next level, quit or die.”

“what? She didn’t tell me about that.”

“she didn’t want to tell you because she doesn’t like you to undergo that training.”

“but I  also want to be part of it. I find it exciting when I see them doing those things.”

“then tell your future wife about it but you’ll leave us when you enter ZAF.”

“even though that happens were still brothers remember?”

“yeah right just take care of her and have a healthy child.”

“you don’t have to remind me about that.”

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon return after chasing each other.

“so you 2 already bond by chasing one another.”

“neh, we never did it for a long time. It would be fun if our brothers were also here.” Taeyeon said and they sat beside their boyfriends.

“so we have another ZAF and Super Junior Couple.” Eunhyuk said as he wraps his arm on Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“yeah. It’s you and Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Kyuhyun, then Taeyeon and I.”

“that’s right but hyung, you and Kyuhyun doesn’t have originality.”

“what do you mean by that?”

“We’ll I’m the one who fell in love with a ZAF lady but you and Kyuhyun just copied me. so I’m the original and, you and Kyuhyun were pirated if it was based on DVD’s”

“What the Hell! You want me to beat you up?!”

“no thanks maybe when we got home………Jagiya I have a question.”

“what is it?”

“can I be a part of ZAF?”

“yes but do you want to?”

“Neh, if it’s possible.”

“no I won’t allow you. You’ll be in great danger if you’ll undergo training.”

“I told you Hyuk Jae.”

“but I want too. If you could do it why can’t I?”

“I really can’t let you. But if you really want to join you can but there’s no assurance that you’ll be a ZAF member, it’s either you go to the next level, quit or die, unless…….”

“unless what?”

Hyoyeon lean closer to him and whisper it.

“unless you’ll apply as a secret agent. The training is just like attending school and have some examination and also a practical exam that will test your physical, mental, logical, reasoning and technical ability. It’s a lot easier training but it’s very difficult to past.”

“you called it very easy training but there’s so many test. As I seen on movies, they pretend to be someone else and I think they also invade others security system.”

“yeah that’s right but being an agent is very difficult no one must know your real identity except the ZAF members.”

“oh,………..i think I should think about it again. It sounds really difficult.”

“yes it is that’s why I don’t want to be.”



 

Awwww 2nd to the last chapter.T_T

i'm sorry if this wasn't good like the 1st part. i need to finish it so that i could start with a new story and aside from that i really need to study.

 

college life is really complicated that's why i won't a ble to write a good sequel.

if the school haven't started yet here in the philippines it will really have suspense happenings.

and this is not really what i planned for the sequel but i need to finish it early.

Mianhae if i haven't done it great *bow*