Chapter 3

Are we really destined for each other???

 

“yah sleepy heads wake up.” Leeteuk wake them up and when Eunhyuk was the only one who is not yet awaken. He pat his shoulder and wake him.

“Yah eunhyuk-ah wake up before you squish your dearest fiancée by your hug.”

He woke up and Hyoyeon was still asleep.

“Jagiya were here now wake up.” She woke up and rubs his eyes

“aigoo I fall asleep too. Mianhae.”

“it’s alright. You didn’t get enough sleep right?”

“Neh, I can’t sleep last night.”

“You’re excited to see me again right? I can feel it.”

“Aish you already know the reason and yet you’re still asking.”

They gather their things and they proceed to their dormitory. Hyoyeon and Seohyun help them and the 2 love birds keep chatting.

“jagiya this is for you.” He handed her a rectangle box

“what is this?”

“just open it.” She opens it and was a new release Gucci shades.

“Yah you don’t have to buy this it’s so expensive. You know that I hate expensive things.”

“I really had a hard time to pick you a present and it doesn’t matter you know just take it. It’s been a long time that I didn’t see you so I need to have something for you”

“ok fine but next time don’t buy me expensive one or better don’t buy anything it’s enough for me to hear your voice even though you’re already tired”

“Araso. It’s also enough for me to hear your voice every night when I call you.”

“Yah stop the chessy thing it makes us shivers to death.” Everyone said and the 2 just laugh at them.

Seohyun got an idea and she wants to send the photo that Heechul took a while ago.

“Unnie is the Bluetooth of your phone open?”

“neh why?”

Seohyun send the picture that Heechul took a while ago. Hyoyeon open the file and she was surprise.

“Yah who took this picture?” eunhyuk came closer to her and his eyes also widen. They look at each other and they seem have telepathy.

“YAH WHO TOLD YOU TO TOOK PICTURE OF US WHEN WERE ASLEEP?”  they said in unison and instead of being scared the members just laugh at it.

“well you 2 look cute when you’re asleep so I decided to take a picture. Kekeke later I will post it on twitter with a caption ‘Lee Eunhyuk sleeping with his fiancée while hugging each other’, Kyopta” heechul said and he is about to open his twitter account.

“Yah Kim Heechul, If you did that there will be issues and Hyoyeon identity will really be revealed. If a while ago it’s not so obvious after you post it they will surely know it.” Leeteuk said while he is fixing his things.

“then I will edit it. I will put a sensor on Hyoyeon’s face so that no one will know her and also her clothes.”

“Aigoo, hyung just keep it on your phone. Don’t ever post it on the internet. ZAF will also be involved if you post it.”

“ok then I will just send it to every Super Junior phones.”

“ok send it to us Hyung, pali.” Ryeowook said and he is ready to have it.

Heechul send it to everyone and Eunhyuk face is really serious.

“hyung what’s the matter?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yah don’t ever kiss that picture or else I’ll be the one to kill you all. Mark my word.”

“Aigoo, Lee Hyuk Jae do you think we’ll steal her away from you. You’re so over protective.” Donghae said

“of course I am it’s better to be sure. I know all your attitudes.”

Hyoyeon was just standing at one corner watching her fiancée arguing about the picture. She was giggling at the same time because of his cuteness while arguing with the other members.

“jagiya enough of that it’s just a picture. It’s no big deal at all.”

“araso. Be thankful that Hyoyeon stop me.”

“kekeke Hyuk Jae is under.” Donghae said and he rushes to their room to fix it.

While they’re were fixing again their things Seohyun phone’s ring. She answers it after a few ring.

“Yeoboseyo? Neh General………………..they already arrive?.................. I thought they’ll be here the day after tomorrow?........ok we’ll be right there.” She hung up the phone and talk to Hyoyeon.

“unnie I know you still want to be with your fiancée but we need to go now BG Kim Taeyeon and intelligence department head Kim Jaejoong arrive, in short your cousins.”

“oh, I thought they’ll be here the day after tomorrow.”

“I also thought it but they arrive early for your uncle’s death anniversary.”

 “it’s his death anniversary again. I don’t know if they want to see me especially Taeyon unnie.”

“unnie it’s been a long time now. I hope Taeyeon unnie already forgot it. You 2 were just a kid during that time and it happen before that Johnny did his animal act on you.”

“ok, I’ll just bid goodbye to eunhyuk” she approach eunhyuk and talk to him.

“jagiya, mianhae. I want to spend time with you but I must go now my cousins arrive early and as a ZAF Brigadier General I need to be there.”

“No problem, I understand. Just call me later and be careful.”

“thanks I’ll be going now. I’ll just call you later. You take a rest after that I know you’re tired.” She give a peck of his cheeks and eunhyuk too. He send them to the door and everyone say goodbye to them.

While Seohyun and Hyoyeon is at the car Hyoyeon seems worried.

“unnie you look so worried. Are you afraid that Taeyeon unnie might snob you?”

“neh I think she still blames me of uncle’s death.”

“Don’t worry Jaejoong oppa doesn’t blame you at all.”

“I hope she already forgive me. It’s only Jaejoong-oppa who doesn’t blame me at all but Taeyeon-unnie I don’t think so.”