chapter 4

Are we really destined for each other???

 

Hyoyeon and Seohyun arrive at the ZAF headquarters and they already saw Taeyon and Jaejoong. Seohyun just went to her office and she left Hyoyeon so that she won’t interfere their buisness.

“oh, my sister is already here.”

“no I’m not yet here. It’s just my shadow.” Hyoyeon said and she greeted her cousins.

“Annyeong Haseyo Jaejoong-oppa, Taeyeon-unnie.”

“Annyeong Haseyo Hyoyeon. You’ve changed a lot since you fall in love. How’s Eunhyuk?” Jaejoong said as he pat her head.

“he just arrived a while ago from their album promotion overseas and they also had a Super Show during the promotion”

“oh you should stay with him I know he misses you a lot, why did you even went here.”

“I’m with him a while ago and I told him that you arrive early so he just let me. I also told him to rest after he fixed his things at their dormitory.”

Taeyeon just leave them and Hyoyeon put her head down. She already knows that Taeyeon is still the same when it comes to her.

“don’t worry Hyoyeon, just don’t mind my sister. The time will come that she’ll change her attitude towards you.”

“I hope so. Jaejoong-oppa, I’ll just go to my office first. My stupid oppa will be the one to accompany you.”

“Yah who are you calling stupid dongsaengnim huh?!”

“I didn’t say anything Taecyon-oppa. Did I say something Jaejoong-oppa?”

“ahhh,…….. nope……… I guess.”

“yah you 2 are like partners in crime. I can’t believe it.”

“Aish, whatever. I’ll be going now I’ll still need to call Eunhyuk.” She immediately leave the 2

“Yah you just saw him a while ago and you’ll call him again. Why don’t you live with him now.”

She stop for a while and faced her brother.

“Oppa get used to it. We’re planning to get married next year so bear with it, bye.”

She leaved them and go to her office. On the other hand Jaejoong and Taecyon was together.

“so taecyon how’s married life?”

“it’s alright. Aiden is now 2 years old and I was happy that Yoona is now permanently based here. How about you and Jessica?”

“of course were still together. I heard that she’s now promoted to Colonel and she’s now on my department.”

“Yeah right, and I know you’re happy because you can spend time with her now. Jaejoong I was still bothered about Taeyeon’s attitude to Hyoyeon.”

“I know, she still blames her for father’s death and I don’t know why. I keep on telling her that it wasn’t her fault at all because in the first place appa already receive a death threat and we we’re ambushed that time.”

“ I hope everything will be back to normal. Hyoyeon was just a kid and after that Johnny did his animal act on her.”

“good thing that Johnny died at least Hyoyeon isn’t bothered by that.”

“Hyoyeon changed when she met Eunhyuk even though she keeps on denying it.”

“maybe my sister will also change if she met someone like Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon is really lucky to have him.’

“Jaejoong don’t tell me that Taeyeon never been in love.”

“Actually no. she already had a boyfriend but it didn’t last. And she haven’t change at all.”

“oh, don’t worry she’ll also find it. Come on I think Jessica is waiting for you. Have you called her?”

“neh I already called her, let’s go.”

~~~~~~~~~at Hyoyeon’ s office~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sat on her chair and think

“Taeyeon-unnie, when will you forgive me. I didn’t do anything to uncle I should be the one who died. Unnie I hope you could forgive me. I’ll do anything just for you to forgive me.” She said to her mind and she look at the only picture of her and Taeyeon when they were still a kid.