He confessed

Are we really destined for each other???

 

Jaejoong went home with a smile on his face because, of course, he’s engaged now. As he enters their suite he saw Taeyeon seated on a sofa and she looks like she’s thinking of something.

“Taengo what’s with the long face?”

“Oh, you’re back. It’s nothing oppa. How’s your proposal?”

“It’s alright. She accepted it.”

“Congratulations oppa.”

After she said that her face become serious again, and releases a heavy sigh. Jaejoong approach her and sat beside her.

“What’s wrong with you taeng? You look like you have problem?”

“I’m alright oppa, I don’t have a problem right now. Just don’t mind me.”

“Why would I not mind you, if you have that kind of face. Come one tell me what’s bothering you.”

“oppa, it’s really nothing.”

“Do you think I’ll believe you? I bet you know that Taecyon and I are very a like when it comes to our sibling. Just tell me about it and I won’t stop until you open up to me.”

Jaejoong face is really serious and she was really scared when she saw that face of him. It’s true that he and Taecyon are very a like when it comes to their sibling. They both sure that their siblings will open up to them when they are hurt, confuse or whatsoever.

“Fine I’ll tell you, you won’t let me get away with it until I tell you. Oppa it’s about Leeteuk.”

“What about him?”

“He…..he just confessed to me a while ago. He called me and he said that he will take me somewhere. He took me at the carousel and there he confessed to me.”

“Really, that’s romantic of him; he even knows that you love to carousel?”

Taeyeon nod but her long face didn’t fade and Jaejoong just stared at her.

“I told you that someone might confess to you. What did you say?”

She didn’t respond to his question but she just release a heavy sigh.

“Let me guess. You said No to him.”

“Aniyo, I just told him that I’ll think about it first. You know that I don’t want to be hurt again, and he said that he’ll wait for my answer.”

“Taeng you need to open up your heart again.”

“oppa you know that I was really hurt that time. I’m not ready to start a relationship again.”

“Yeah right but I know that you’re fealing weird when you’re with him. I always see you blush when he’s around.”

“NO I’m not, and even though I was like that, I’m still afraid.”

“Taeng nothing will change if you let your fear get on your way. Remember that you’re a ZAF Officer, a high-ranked officer, and fear is not in our vocabulary. Just follow your heart, I know that you already have feelings for him.”

“Why did you say so oppa?”

“It’s none of your business. Like I told you Taecyon and I are alike.”

“Fine……..should I say yes to him? What if he does it to me like what happened in the past?”

“Just be positive. It’s your decision, Taeng but I’ll give you an advice. If you knew that you love him, and then accept him. I’m sure you and him will be glad to have one another.”

“Kamsahamnida oppa. Don’t worry I’ll be sure of my decision.”

She was about to go to her room when he called her again.

“Tell me honestly Taeng.”

“What will I tell you?”

“Even though I already know the answer I’ll still ask it. Do you like Leeteuk?”

“Well oppa, every time he’s with me I feel like I’m burning and I feel comfortable with him. So I think I really do like him a lot.”

“the accept him Taeng. True love only come ones in a life time so you must grab the opportunity. If you accept him and do something to you, I’ll be the one to kill him.”

“neh oppa. I’ll be sleeping now. Good night.”

She went to her room, leaving Jaejoong behind.

She fix herself and lay down on her bed.

“Teuki, why you so hard to reject, Are really that special?” she said on her mind and she go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~on Super Junior Dorm~~~~~~~~~~~~

“really hyung? You’ve confessed to her?”

Leeteuk nod to them while he eats.

“then what did she say?”

“she said that she’ll think about it first.”

“why?”

“well she’s afraid to be hurt again. She told me that in her past relationship she was really hurt.”

“Hyung, I think she really likes you, but how came she still need to think about it.”

“as I have said, she’s afraid. Are you listening Hyuk Jae?”

“maybe not.”

“but we all know that you won’t hurt her. We know that you can’t hurt girls.”

“it’s alright I understand her. I’m willing to wait for her. Finish your food now and go to sleep, we still have schedule tomorrow.”

After eating Leeteuk immediately fix his self and go to bed. While he was laying down he still keep on thinking of Taeyeon.

“Taeng I’ll wait for your answer. Don’t worry; I won’t do those things to you. You’re a special girl and you don’t deserve to be treated that way and guys like him. I promise you, I won’t hurt you. I love you with all my heart.”

With that Leeteuk close his eyes and go to sleep. While sleeping image of Taeyeon are keep appearing on his mind. Also Taeyeon is experiencing the same thing.