Chapter 12

Are we really destined for each other???

 

Hyoyeon was now inside the operating room. The specialist were doing the surgery to remove the bullet. Everyone was outside of the operating room waiting for her. Taeyeon and Eunhyuk is walking back and forth but in different direction, they’re like going to bump each other.

“Taengo, Eunhyuk could you please sit down. We’re already getting dizzy because of the both of you. Were 2 are going in different direction and you 2 will bump to each other.”

“Jae-oppa I can’t relax. I can’t even sit down right now because I’m so worried.”

“Me too. I’m worried to death right now.”

“aish just calm down ok.”

“Fine, Jae-oppa, Taecyon-oppa, I’ll just take a walk outside. It makes me more nervous when I’m here.”

“yeah sure at least we won’t get dizzy.”

Taeyeon leave and take a walk without knowing that Leeteuk secretly followed her. She was walking the whole time but she seems like she’s out of her mind. She found a bench and sit on it.she look at the sky with a teary eyes butshe was controlling it. That place is in military base and the officers mustn’t cry even they want to.

“you know you should let it out if you want to.”

“What the….what are you doing here? Who told you to follow?”

“I’m here to catch some fresh air too.”

Taeyeon just ignore him as he walks towards her.

“you should let your tears out if you want to.”

“I bet you know that we are not allowed to cry even we want to.”

“yes I know. Hyoyeon is also like that. Controlling her tears, but every time she’s with Eunhyuk she just let it out.”

“and your point is?”

“if you want to cry then go I won’t stop you………BG can I ask a question?”

“what is it Super Junior leader? You’re already asking a question.”

“Just call me Leeteuk. I just want to know if until now do you still blame her for your father’s death?”

“how did you know about it?”

“Hyoyeon tell it to us because we want to know what really happened to the 2 of you.”

“well I don’t know. When she was shot in front of me, I feel like I’m going to lose something, and at the same time I was shock because Hyoyeon’s reflexes are great. Why did you ask?”

“Nothing. When Hyoyeon tell us what happen all of us saw her cried really hard. She was controlling her tears all the time. When Eunhyuk told her to let it out she let it out. It’s the 1st time that we saw her cry except for him. She really wants to reconcile with you.”

“why are you telling me all those things?”

“I just want you to tell you that Hyoyeon was really hurt of what you’ve done.”

“I know you dn’t have to tell me all those things. I know my own mistake.”

“good to hear that………..i’ll be going now.”

Leetauk stood up and was about to leave when Taeyeon suddenly cry out loud.

“Yah why did you cry all of a sudden? I thought you’re not allowed to cry even if you want to.”

“you told me to let it out if I want to, so I did.”

“Yeah I told you that but I didn’t tell you to cry out loud. You look like a kid.”

“it’s not your business anymore. I want to cry like a kid and I always cry out loud that’s why I don’t want to cry.”

“so you’re telling me that I’m the one who made you cry?”

“who else is here beside of me? And if you told everyone about it I’ll kill you.”

Leeteuk sat beside her again and wrap is arm on her shoulder. He rubs her arm using his hand just to calm her. Taeyeon keeps on crying but she suddenly buried her face on his chest without knowing about it.

“wait why did I suddenly buried my face on his chest. Aigoo, Taengo, it’s so embarrassing, you need to let go now but why do I feel like this. I feel like….like I’m comfortable with him.” She said to mind and she faced Leeteuk.

“Mianhae, I should’ve done that.”

“It’s alright come on now. Maybe the operation is done.”

He grab her hand and went inside.

“Eunhyuk-ah you know when Hyoyeon’s cousin went out for a walk. You even didn’t stop walking back and forth. Good thing that her cousin went out or else maybe were 100x dizzier right now.”

“I can’t help it. She’s been there inside for the whole time.”

“you’re always worried of her. HELLO?! This isn’t the 1st time that she was shot.”

“yeah I know but it’s different  this time. The last time she was shot on the side of her tummy and on her leg but this time it’s near her heart do you know that it’s the dangerous part.”

“Yah just calm down.”

“even Taecyon-hyung, Jaejoong-hyung and his girlfriend are worried also her cousin.”

“Yah Lee Eunhyuk if you won’t stop walking back and forth, I’ll make sure you’ll go to hell right now.” Jessica shouted at him and Jaejoong held her hand.

“Sica, don’t shout it won’t be good for you. Just give him an ice glare rather than to shout.” Jaejoong told her and she rest her head on his shoulder.

“so Eunhyuk now you heard her just calm down ok. Jessica is worse than Hyoyeon in the past. Just sit down for a moment my brother-in-law, everything will be alright.”

Eunhyuk just sat beside Taecyon. After a while Leeteuk and Taeyeon returned. Jaejoong notice that Taeyeon was blushing a little as Leeteuk hold her hand but he just keep it to himself until Jessica told him.

“Jae-oppa, your sister is blushing right now.” She whisper to him.

“yeah right. So you notice it too?”

She just nod and he lean closer to her to whisper.

“Just keep it to your self. Good to hear that we really alike.”

At the super junior side………

“Yah Leeteuk-shi, you’re taking advantage of Hyoyeon’s cousin.”

“No I’m not.”

“then why are you not letting go of her hand.”

They both blush and unclasp their hands. Yaeyeon just walk towards her brother while Leeteuk sat beside Eunhyuk.

“Taengo, Jessica and I notice your face a while ago…….you like Super Junior’s Leeteuk am I right?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Taengo, I’m your brother so I know if you like him or not and Jessica will also be you sister-in-law soon.”

“Jae-oppa what do you mean by that?”

“ugh….nothing just pretend that you didn’t hear anything…………aigoo I already give her a clue.” he whisper to himself.

“oppa, you should’ve have say it yet. She doesn’t still know that you’re going to propose to her on her b-day. Oppa I don’t even know him, why would I like him.” She whisper to him.

“even though Jessica and I doesn’t know each other from the start our feeling bloomed.”

“Aigoo, oppa let’s just talk about it later. By the way hows Hyoyeon now.”

“well as you can see she’s still inside. A while ago they got a blood from the blood bank to replace the lost blood but I think she’s alright now, but Eunhyuk is still worried about her.”

“Jae-oppa, mianhae I didn’t able to save her when she encounter those hijackers. She told me to escape immediately, I’m having a 2nd thought when she said it but it’s too late she was already shot.”

“Sica it’s not your fault, it was an accident. I also made the wrong decision, I should’ve assign that mission to the both of you. Hyoyeon also had an instinct about it but I didn’t listen and I find it weird because it’s the 1st time she had a bad feeling about the mission.”

“Sica-unnie don’t worry about it. It’s not anyone’s fault.”

“after a while the doctor come out of the operating room and he said that Hyoyeon is in the ICU and in comatose stage. They still need to observe her for the next 48 hours because of the operation.

“Doctor can we see her right now?”

“Sure but only 2 person at a time.”

“araso, Eunhyuk and I will go first.” Taecyon said and they both enter the ICU.

They saw her laying on the bed with many instrument attach to her body.

“Hyung, will she be alright?”

“of course she will, but it’s the 1st time that she’ll be in here inside the ICU for a long time. Most of the time she only spend half day here but this time it’s 2 days. Don’t worry Hyuk everything will be alright.”

“I hope so.”

After  that all of them get able to see her. Taeyeon really feels guilty for being cold to her so she ask her brother to let her stay at the hospital.

“But Taeng, you also need to rest.”

“No I won’t. I won’t rest until she get out of the ICU.”

“Taeng…….”

“Please oppa.”

“fine, you stay here but contact us if something happen.”

Meanwhile Leeteuk call their manager to ask if they have schedule for tomorrow.

“Kamsahamnida Hyung.”

“Leeteuk-ah, why did you call manager hyung?”

“Nothing, I just ask for our schedule tomorrow. I don’t have schedule tomorrow except for SUKIRA together with Eunhyuk, while the others haven TV guesting.

“Hyung can I stay here? I won’t be at ease every time I think that she still need to be observed.”

“Aniyo, I’ll be the one to  stay here. I’ll call you something happen.”

“But Hyung…….”

“Hyuk Jae just let him stay here, besides Hyoyeon’s cousin will also stay here, so it will also be his chance to be with her.”

“Yah Heechul it’s……..it’s not what you think.”

“yeah right, I know that you’re just making a move towards her. So stop your alibi’s.”

Leeteuk just remain silence because Heechul already got him. The members were just smiling and they leave him together with Taeyeon. While Eunhyuk was still thinking of her but he trust Leeteuk that he will contact him.