17th Voice

Can You Hear Me?

The next day was our graduation day and also the last day that I would see them.

Everyone gathered around them, taking an opportunity to be near them and have a picture. And most of them are girls, hugging all of them really tight that one of the guys, especifically YongHwa, was almost choked. I laughed as I saw him in that situation but as soon as he saw me I evade his glance and walk straight to my seat.

The Emcee tapped on the microphone and coughed a bit. Everyone went back to their seats, same goes for the 4 sho was seated on the row behind me. We greeted each other with a bow. I looked at their faces that looks really fresh that they didn't look like they had a concert last night. But as soon as I saw YongHwa's eyes, I impulsively look away and took my seat. I know that'd it'd be painful to look at them.

The Principal's long speech was a bit boring that some had slept through the entire program. I felt my phone vibrate so i took it from my pocket and flip it open. The Message caguht me on surprise:

[I'm sorry Dear... But can we move the flight this afternoon? I need to go back to Paris ASAP.]

It was a messgae from the talent scout. I replied with an 'okay' without consulting my father nor my mother about it. I haven't even told my mom about studying in Paris so this might be a shock to her a bit.

I closed my phone and placed it back to my pocket. I pondered about things while listening to the speaker. Things like, how will I tell my mom about it, If I'm making the right decision, and... Should I tell them (CNBlue) about it...

I glanced at the back, not expecting YongHwa to look at me. He looks stunning as always, staring at me with his big brown eyes. But then again, I averted my eyes from his. I placed a palm on my chest, and I could feel my heart race really fast.

after the ceremony had ended, I intended to run through the exit to catch a cab until someone grabs my arms.

"Hold it right there." JongHyun said as he looks at me. "Where are you going?"

"Uhm... going home...? i guess,,,"

"This soon?" he raised an eyebrow. "what about the party?"

I shook my head and absent-mindedly blurted out, "I need to pack up my things or else i'll be late for-" i covered my mouth with my hand and quickly ran away. I'm Sorry JongHyun.

Even though it's an old small apartment, i will miss it... then i left my room with a note or such.

 

I arrived at Incheon Airport after an hour.
There at the entrance I saw him. Father. I want to be mad at him. But I can't and I don't know why.
As soon as he saw me he quickly came after me and took my luggage from my hands.

Is he being a good father now to make up for the years that he missed while I was growing up?
That is what I was thinking 'til we meet the Talent scout.

"So are you all set to France?" she asked me.

"Y-Yes!" I answered enthusiastically.

The 6:00pm flight to France will depart after 30 minutes." The Lady at the intercom announced.

"Uh-oh... I guess that's our flight. Why don't you say farewell to your dad?" she suggested.

I'm a bit hesistant since i don't know how to approach him so I just walk in front of him. We stared at each other for a while. I was about to take a bow and thank him when he suddenly grabs me to his arm.

"I'm sorry... For not being there as you grow up..." I slowly placed my arms around him and gently patted his back. I can't help but feel sorry.

His hug tightened and I could feel that he does not want me to go... or is it my imagination?

"Your father really loves you." the scout said as soon as she came back.

"eh? uhh..yeah..." i said with a smile.

 

"JinYi!" familiar voices called. I saw them (CNBlue) running towards us. YongHwa runs as fast as he could.

"If you're going to leave at least tell us. We're friends right?"

Friends. that word pinched my chest

"Uh, yes." I slowly raised my head and faked a smile.

 

We bid each other farewell with a hug. MinHyuk gave me a comforting hug. Jungshin at first tapped my head but he opened his arms and i gave him a hug. Jonghyun seems a bit embarrased but still, he gave me a warm hug. And lastly, Yonghwa quickly opened his arms when he knew it was his turn. He hugged me a bit tight and longer than others.

"I'm gonna miss you," he whispered to my ears. I'm touched from what he'd said.

"Uhm, Yonghwa-sshi..."

"Hmmm?" his eyes were still closed.

"Hey! Stop harassing and let her go." Jonghyun slowly removes Yonghwa's arm from me.

"Hahaha.... we need to go now." i bowed at them and left and neevr looked back.

"Handsome friend you got there." My companion said.

"Yup. I nodded in agreement.

 

 

I was seated beside the window.

She must've thought that i want to have a last look at Seoul.

The people and the buildings are getting smaller as we go higher.

A flashback of what happened these past few months struck me...

 

How I met those beautiful guys...

How they helped me...

And how they thought me that i can move on with an ease in my heart...

 

A tear fell down on my face. I took my handkerchief out and a white paper dropped. I opened it and read,

 

"We'll wait for you no matter how long."

 

Signed Burning, Lovely, Untouchable, Emotional

 

 

 

 

HURRAH!!! I'M DONE WITH BOOK ONE!!!!!

WHEW...IT TOOK ME FOR ALMOST A YEAR TO TYPE THIS ALL UP.

ACTUALLY I'M WITH BOOK ONE SINCE LAST YEAR BUT MY SCHED IS SO PACKED UP.

MIANHE~

 

NOW OFF TO BOOK TWO!

THOUGH I WAS THINKING OF ALSO MAKING AN EXO FIC~

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR THE LOYAL SUBSCRIBERS.

I LOVE YOU GUYS! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT AND STUFF^^