20th Voice | Book 2

Can You Hear Me?

it was 12 noon and i was sitting on the couch while watching TV when my dad stormed through the door with big dark bags underneath his eyes.

"I'm... home..."

it was past noon and it seems like he hadn't slept even for just a few minutes.

"Welcome back." i stood up from the couch and watch his sloggishly walk to his room.

_____

He woke up by 7pm and i had just finished preparing our food. he still look stressed out.

"I'm sorry Jinyi... you even cooked our dinner..."

"It's okay dad. i've got nothing to do anyway."

he sighed, "as soon as we found our new leading lady for the drama, we can go out and go road tripping."

that got me thinking... since i've got nothing to do... maybe... i can go to the audition for this drama!

"Dad, what's the drama about?"

"Hmm... they said it was a romance drama set in school."

That doesn't seem hard. i just need to go to the station where dad is working. but i have to keep silent about our relationship with each other...

_____

The KMSB stationwas not that far from out home. Just 15 minutes away from our home via bus. i walked inside th building and quickly approached the reception desk and asked where i can apply for the new drama. the lady seems surprised of what i just said.

"I'm sorry but there's no walk-in audition. especially those who doesn't belong to any agency."

"Eh? but my-" i stopped. there is no use in defending or arguing. i heaved a sigh before i left the cranky receptionist.

what eating her?

 

i walked out of the building.

Now, where can i find that agency?

then i saw a promo ad of FTIsland. seems like the name of their agency is on the ad. i scanned the ad and saw its name at the bottom right corner and it says,

"FNC?"

_____

i went to a computer shop to search for FNC's location.

"Now, let's see..."

i typed in the name FNC then clicked search. i scrolled my mouse and saw its official website, it says here...

[We have an audition for those who are willing to be a part of our FNC family.]

i quickly wrote the address on a piece of paper and logged out of the computer shop.

 

i took a taxi just to quickly get there. but as soon as i've arrived, there were like hundreds of people out there forming  a line outside the building.

Shoot. by this time the role would probably be filled in by somebody else already. sigh. but still i need an agency for future means.

so i took a number from a secretary there and followed the tail of the line. an hour had passed and only 1/4 was done with the audition.

Sigh.

then a black van stopped in front of the building. everyone turned their heads to see who it was. including me. and when the door opened, i immediately knew who they were.

CNBlue

i turned my back on them as they walk out of the van then went towards the company building. i peeked when i thought they've already left but i was wrong. there were swarm of fans circling the van that they got stuck and can't move. i glanced at them and again i met those pair of brown eyes that's hard to erase in my memory.

"Is that you? Park Jinyi? Yonghwa pointed at me and then Jonghyun, Jungshin and Minhyuk looks at me.

_____

i can't explain what happened but i'm now inside the building and in front of me are these four beautiful guys.

"So, what leads you here?" Yonghwa asked then he drank from a water bottle.

"Uhm... i'm here for... errr... the audition," i said nervously.

"Oh... you want to be a trainee?" Jonghyun asked.

"No, not really a trainee. but a talent. i wanted to act in a drama but they won't let me unless 'm with an agency."

"but we only accept trainees. maybe you can still act even if you're a trainee." Jungshin said. " and what station is it?"

"KMSB"

"Ah! isn't that the one where un-" i dragged Minhyuk away before he continues.

"Please don't tell them!" i pleaded.

"huh? why?"

"i just don't want them to..."

hen the corner of his mouth twitched to a smile.

"Okay. i understand. but under one condition."

"What?" i said, looking a bit impatient.

"Hm..." he tapped his chain and them finished by saying "Be my slave." he said while looking so high and mighty.

"Ehhh!? w-what did you say!?" i said with my eyes all wide.

"I said, be-my-slave." he said while wearing a beautiful smile.

 

Sigh... deep inside he's a real saddist...

 

what happened to the cute Minhyuk that i know!?

 


A/N:

HA! I UPDATED! PUWAHAHAHA!!!

author-nim is really sorry that she's being lazy to type and all.

but don't worry!

i'll try to update every week just to finish this story same with my vampire fic

[Luster Cry]

 

PLEASE DO SUPPORT ME BY SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING.

 

I KNOW YOU SILENT READERS THERE~

BUT I'M STILL GLAD YOU'RE READING MY STORIES.

SORRY FOR BEING HIATUS ALL OF A SUDDEN.

I MISS YOU FELLOW BOICES AND NON-BOICE~

AUTHOR-NIM LURVES YOOOOUUUU~~~

xoxo