15th Voice

Can You Hear Me?

The sunset was like a fire in the middle of the sea as the two of us stand in front of each other. The waves were getting stronger as the sands were being cradled with it. The sands from where my feet are resting became uneven which makes me unstable from my stand. I thought i was about to hit the warm salty water but another warm thing was wrapped around me.

 

YongHwa's arm...

I want to push him away... I tried... But i can't... because i don't want to be parted away from those warm touch of his which i've grown to adore.

_________________________________________________________

 

We quietly sitted beside wach other under the tree where I left my shoes, and watch the sunset. My head unvoluntarily leaned to his side. Surprisingly, he placed it onto his shoulder and lean his head on top of my mine. I feel joy and pain at the same time.

Joy... Because we're together... Just the two of us...

Pain... Because i don't know if it's okay for me to like him... and whether he feels tha same...

_________________________________________________________

 

I was uneasily walking back and forth in the dressing room. Practicing the lines that were written in the script.

Somwone knocks and opened the door.

"Are you ready?" MinSoo asked.

_________________________________________________________

 

When the curtain rolls uo, my hands began to sweat and a huge crown greeted me. MinSoo's narration had began and thus I snapped.

 

AN: Sorry! i can't this of anything for the play so i cut it off =_=

_________________________________________________________

 

I blinked thrice, thinking that this is just a dream... But it's not... The crowd were shouting with glee and we were lined up on the stage.

JongHyun, MinHyuk, JungShin, and YongHwa moves closer ro me. JongHyun and YongHwa grabs my hands and raises it as high as they could. I know I wasn't being myself... I just don't know how to react... I just cried because of too much happiness overflowing within me. All of them circled me and gave me a hug, I hugged them back in response.

_________________________________________________________

 

I was on my way to the dressing room when a foreign lady approaches me and speaks to me in korean.

"Are you Miss JinYi Park?"

"Y-yes."

"I'm Marguerite Morel from Marymont School of Paris," she said as she handed her card to me. "I watched your performance. and I must say your performance was breath-taking. A talent like that should be polished more. So here comes my real intension...I would like to invite you to our school."

Is this for real? She wants me to study in france? but i don't have enough money...

"Uhm... but the school fees..." I was hesitating because i don't have enough to go to France and study. but she shook her head and said,

"You don't have to pay anything. Just seeing a talented young lady bloom is already enough." She smiled at me and holds both of my hands. "Why don't we have a dinner later and talk this out with your guardian?"

"Uhm... sure..."

I feel mixed emotions about this. Yes, i am glad that such an opportunity came but at the same time i'm saddened of the fact that i would not only leave Seoul but the country.

 

I was alone in the dressing room sitting in front of the mirror, thinking about the best decision not only for myself but also for my family (my mom). Someone knocked on the door. i wonder who it is so i personally opened it. A guy in a light blue set of pants and coat with a bouquet of red roses hiding his face.

"Uhm...who are you?" I asked him. He slowly removes the flower from his face. His soft brown eyes looking straight to mine as i took notice of his beautiful crooked smile.

"Congrats!" YongHwa said as he handed me the flowers.

"Thank you!" I took the flowers from his hand. Instead of letting go, he swiftly grab my hands.

"Park JinYi...I have something to tell you... I..." He looks really serious that i'm getting nervous on what he's going to say.

"Hyung! It's time to go!" MinHyuk's head pops out of the door. YongHwa quickly let go of my hand.

"i'm coming!" he shouted to MinHyuk.

We looked at each other for a moment. "Please watch our performance. Promise me." He held out his pinky and took my hand. He entangled mine onto his and left.

 

I dressed up to my pair of casual clothes but left my loose curls and retouched my make-up for the dinner later.

When i walked into the theatre's audience seat, the whole crowd were standing and singing along with the CNBlue. I saw SeoHyun in disguise with a hat and thick-rimmed glasses. She waves at me. I squished in between the crowd around her. The Band were playing 'LOVE REVOLUTION' and everyone was clapping, chanting and singing along, even SeoHyun.

"Hey! Did you know what?" She yelled because her voice wouldn't be heard if she didn't.

"what?" I replied with a yell also. I can see that she's saying something but I can't hear it. I glanced at my watch. It was almost time for the dinner meeting. "I need to go. please tell YongHwa i'm sorry.

"Wait!" She called but i was already on my way out.

Before I left I heard YongHwa announced something on the microphone.

"And this next song is dedicated for a special girl that i just met recently but has engraved a memory in my mind and in my heart..." he placed his right hand to his chest with his eyes closed.

"It must be SeoHyun.I heard that she stayed to watch their performance." I heard from the two girls nearby.

"Yong-Seo! Seo-Hwa! Goguma couple!"

Everyone were chanting their names together.

 

 

NP: One of a kind

 

 

On the floor, 
You're moving in a way
I can't ignore
I'm in heat, 
I caught a glimpse and now I'm at your feet


I can't escape it, 
There's nowhere to hide
This feeling I got I can't deny
I don't know your name
But it's all the same
Coz I can feel your heart and now I'm sure


Don't you know, there's nothing I can do, 
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know, 
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind


All alone, 
Thought I was doing better on my own
Then you came, 
And now my life will never be the same
No~no~


I can't escape it, 
There's nowhere to hide
This feeling I got I can't deny
I don't know your name
But it's all the same
Coz I can feel your heart and now I'm sure


Don't you know, There's nothing I can do, 
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know, 
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind


What would you say if I was to walk up to you
Would you feel the same
If I told you this feeling is true
I wonder what you would do


Don't you know, there's nothing I can do
I gotta get to know you


Don't you know, There's nothing I can do, 
I gotta get to know you
I have to see this through I want it all
I gotta let you know, 
This feeling is so true
Coz I know that you're One of a kind
And I can't get you out of my mind