3rd Voice

Can You Hear Me?

"Dear mom,
how are things going on there?
me?
i'm doing fine.
except i've been dragged inside a van full of beautiful guys,
in the middle of my journey to school.."

'nothing gets any worse than this...'


CALM DOWN.
there must be a reason why they yank me inside the van.
"uhm...can you guys tell me what going on and you have to DRAG me into the van? i tried to be calm and ask.

"actually, we were on the way to S.A.S.H. (Seoul Arts High School) when we realized none of us knows the way," Jung Yonghwa said.

"good thing we saw you, who also wears the same school uniform, so we assumed that you know the way." Kang Minhyuk gladly added.

"maybe Yonghwa-goon should carry you princess style next time," Lee Jonghyun jokingly said. then both of them, Jonghyun and Yonghwa laughs.

i feel my blood's pressure is rising.

"yah!stop laughing! i really need to go to school NOW or else i'm gonna be late!" i yelled with an accent.
the van became quiet, and i was also shock by what i have said and quickly apologize to them.

"...it's okay. just tell the driver where to go." finally, Lee Jungshin spoke.


AFTER 20 minutes we had arrived at the gate.
'Shoot! just 10 minutes left.'

"thanks for the ride but i do really need to go."
i bid them farewell and go on my way.
the center campus seems to be a bit crowded and also there were media vans.
'are they gonna shoot a new drama? hmm..oh well..'

Thankfully, i arrive a minute or two earlier than my teacher.
everyone was talking, whisphering...Gossiping maybe?
someone behind me tapped my shoulder.

"hey hey! did you know? that they're going to shoot a reality show at our school," Cha SeoIn, the girl who is seated behind me said.

Mr.Choi arrived with a neatly comb hair that looks like it was dipped in oil because of how shiny it was.
plus his outfit which is composed of a suit and a tie, businessman outfit, was different from his usual polo topped with a sleeveless brown sweater.
after he entered, camera men and staffs entered the door at the back.

"Ehem..ehem...Good Morning class! Today, we have some new students who will attend our class starting today. so for now we're going to have to postpone our long test-"

"hey! Stop pushing!" i heard Jonghyun's voice.

the front door slip open and Kang Minhyuk was pushed by his hyungs and entered like he almost tripped.
everyone was quiet at first.

"uhm... Hello." He stood straight, his hands at his back and presented his elegant eye smile with a bow.
all of my classmates and even the guys were awed by him.
one girl started screaming then the others followed.
it was a bit rowdy, so Mr.Choi tried to control them by any means, "stop screaming or I'll put you in an another class!"
they were silenced by his threat.

'wow... that was powerful,' i thought.

"now, that's much better," he fixed his tie and hair before he continued.
"our new students are the members of the new band, CNBlue. So take good care of them, okay?"
"yes!" everyone seems to be enthusiastic while im trying to hide myself so that they (the band) won't see me.
"please come in and introduce yourselves."

Lee Jonghyun stood beside Minhyuk. Lee Jungshin stood on the other side and Jung Yonghwa stood beside Lee Jungshin.
"Look at them alined like that. Burning, Lovely, Untouchable and Emotional."
a girl beside me said to an another girl.
"yeah. makes me wanna put them in my bag," the other girl said and both of them giggled.

"Hello. My name's Lee Jonghyun."
"i'm Kang Minhyuk."
"I'm Lee Jungshin."
"and i'm Jung Yonghwa." after the introduction they bowed altogether.

"oh, before we start. Where's Park JinYi?"

i slowly raised my hand but my head is still in a bob.

"please stand up so that they can see you."

i stood up and slowly raised my head making the hair that covers my face fall to the side.
i looked at Mr.Choi then at them and forced a smile.

"Ms. Park will be the one who'll guide you all through out your stay here. She's our class' represyentative and also a scholar that's why i entrust you guys to her."
i bowed amd then quickly take a seat.

"how lucky! she gets to keep them to herself." some girl said.

'what's lucky about baby sitting them? aigoo~'

you can say i was first awed by their appearance and how kind they are to me.but men are still men, nothing's gonna change that fact. plus after they'd drag me, i had changed my opinion about them.
i guess first impression are really just first impression...