Chapter 6

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kris sat up silently and pulled her back by her wrist softly; made her sat on the edge of his bed with him behind her. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and breathed out softly.

 

 

“Stay here....”

 

Jieun closed her eyes. Eventhough the smell of alcohol was strong, his natural scent got her there. It was masculine, but still soft and told her that even he was an arrogant person, he was a gentleman inside.

“You ask me to stay after you bored with the girls outside?”, she asked. She was hurting inside. Just when she realised that she likes him, he just ask her to stay after he spent his “time” with unknown girls out there.

“Just stay, Jieun...”, he mumbled softly; burried his face on the crook of her neck; planted a small kisses here and there.

Jieun sighed at the touches. With the courage she had, she jumped out from his embrace. “I’m sorry, young master. I’ll get out and you better sleep”, Jieun bowed at him. But before she could walked away, Kris once again pulled her back; causing her to fall on his lap.

“Can’t you just stay here?”, he asked; almost like a yells.

“I can’t, young master”, she answered, tried to move his arms away from her body.

Kris groaned and pushed her on the bed, trapped her between his legs. “Follow my commands!”

“I’m not an easy girls who will do anything you want!!”, she said; her eyes looked at his as if she challenged him. She tried to be strong and stand for herself.

“Just. Stay. Here!”, with that, Kris felt his head hurting and and he felt dizzy. Blame to the alcohol he drank before. His eyes fluttered close and his body fell on her.

Jieun closed her eyes and exhaled. She moved his body aside and pulled the blanket to cover his body. She brushed his bangs away and sighed. “It’s hard..”

Little they know, someone was watching the entire scene through the slightly open door. The person sighed before closed the door.

 

=

 

“Yifan, wake up!!!”, Mrs. Wu pulled the blanket away from Kris’ body.

Kris shifted, trying to placed the blanket back on its place as he groaned. “Five more minutes, mom!”, he whined; still with closed eyes.

“You’ve said it since an hour ago, Yifan. Get up now or I’ll take all your credit card away along with your cars!!, she crossed her arms and looked down at her only son.

Kris immediately sat up at the threat and looked up at his mom. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. His head felt hurt, but he couldn’t show it to his momor everything would be chaos.

“Mom, why are you the one who wake me up? Isn’t it supposed to be Jieun?”, he asked.

“She already wake you up for nth times already, and you didn’t even moves an inch; and she need to go to school too, Yifan!”, his mom sat beside him and checked on her phone. “You dressed and pick you little brothers up at the airport!”

Kris widened his eyes and looked up at her mom. “What? Younger brother? Whose brother is it, mom? You always call Jongin my little brother ans he would all crazy telling people that he is my brother”, Kris groaned and face palmed himself.

That’s his mom. Always calling people who she likes as his brothers or something.

“I know you’ll be happy as soon as you saw him”, his mom hit his head; caus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter