Chapter 16

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris woke up from his deep slumber he haven’t had since long time ago just to find Jieun sleep beside him, his arm on her waist as the faced each others. He smiled. It would be amazing if this happen everyday for the rest of his life. Is it too much to ask?

“Breakfast”, he found Lay on the stairs and mouthed him before he smiled and walk down the stairs again.

Kris laid on his side with his head on his palm, staring at her before kissing her forehead causing Jieun to stirred before opened her eyes to look straight at him. He smiled once again.

“Hey”, Kris greeted her, his hand reached out to put a strands of hair behind her ear.

Jieun moves closer and burried her face on his board chest. “Hmm”, she mumbles lightly and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“You forget your ‘good morning’, Ji”, he laughed and find her acts cute.

“Who would remember a greeting when the first thing you see in the morning is the image you the almighty Kris Wu staring down at you like that. I bet all your girls were the same”, she sighed and looked up at his face.

“Excuse me, but I would leave them before morning cames. Because I hate it. I don’t want to show any affections except for the one I truly love, Ji”, he smiled lightly and pinched her nose.

Jieun noticed the slight guilt in his face and cupped his face in her hands. “Are you guilty? Kris, I’m alright. You, being truthful about your past is enough for me”

He kissed her forehead and sat up, “Let’s have a breakfast”.

“You cook?”

“No, Yixing did”, he winked before stood up and headed towards the stairs. “Wash up and come down!”

“Alright”

He watched as Jieun walked toward the bathroom and walk down the stairs to find Lay put a plate down on the dining table. The latter look at him and sighed. “You have to go back to Seoul soon, you know? You can’t be away too long”.

“I know. After breakfast, okay?”, Kris sat down on one of the chair and reached for the news paper near him.

“We can’t let things this way, Kris. Jieun and her mom are in danger”, Lay sat beside him and opened his phone. “Sehun ask you to go back”, he said as he showed Kris a text message from the youngest.

Kris just nodded his head and read the newspaper in his hands.

 

 

Kris walked inside his office when suddenly he got a his on his back. He winced and turned around to received a punch straight on his face. He saw Gloria behind a man who he know really well, and more people he asumed that man’s.

“So, my Gloria. Is he the Kris Wu you always telling me about?”, the man asked and right when Kris found that she was handcuffed and winced in pain.

In a flash, Kris found himself fighting with them along with the guys; Kai, Sehun, Luhan, and even Suho before more people come in his office. And at the same time he found himself in danger both from Gloria and his underground work. He was sure his boss know everything that he did behind them with his power. He definitely ruined.

Kris and the boys ran outside after all the commotion died down towards their cars. He pulled his phone and dialed Lay’s number as he found himself followed by few cars.

“Gosh, Yixing. Pick up the goddamn phone!”, he screamed as Lay didn’t pick his 3rd calls.

“Yifan? Why?”, he heard Lay’s voice from the other line.

“Plan B. Airport. Jongdae. Now!”, and he hung up.

He speed up and drive away from the people trailing behind him. He didn’t know whether it was from that man who he was sure Gloria’s boss or his boss’ mans. What he was sure is he have to go to the airport.

He stopped his car in front of the airport and watching his surrounding until he found Lay’s car arrived quite far from his. He saw Lay and Jieun come out from the car followed by another car behind him; Suho’s. The latter come out with Jieun’s mom.

He watch as Jieun and her mom hugged each other while the two men looking around. Lay caught Kris’ s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter