Chapter 10

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun sighed as he peeked at Jieun’s room. His eyes softened with the scene in front of him. Jieun cried after she saw what Kris did previously. He knew, Jieun loves Kris. He could see it in her eyes. 

Sehun leaned his head on the door frame and closed  his eyes. He was still angry at Kris, but he couldn’t do anything. It was because of that Gloria. He opened his eyes and saw Luhan –who sat on Jieun’s bed and took care of Jieun- looked at him. Sehun smiled and nodded his head before he closed the door; leaving Luhan to take care of Jieun.

He found Kris stood behind him and turned to Kris. “What are you doing here, hyung?”, he asked. His eyes stared sharply in Kris’.

“How’s Jieun?”

“Do I need to tell you? Don’t distrub her. She’s sleeping, and Luhan hyung is inside to look after her. If you want to talk to her, wait until she calm down first. Not now”, Sehun said. Somehow, the way Sehun talk shocked Kris. Kris knew well that Sehun was a kid in front of him, but right now, Sehun was way too different.

Sehun isn’t a little boy anymore.

“Can I take a look at her?”, Kris asked.

Sehun bit his lips. He wanted to allow Kris, but he was scared. it wasn’t the right time.... Yet.

“No, Kris! Not now!”, Suho popped out form behind Kris and patted his shoulder. “Go to your room now, Sehun! I need to talk to Kris”, Suho motioned Sehun to left as the mentioned boy obeyed right away.

 

 

Kris sat on his chair and  leaned his back on his seat. He threw a red map on his desk; causing Suho to slightly jumped in shock. “Are you sure about this?”

Suho thought for a fewmoments before he answered. “Yes. I’ve done everything, this is what I got. What are you going to do now, Kris?”

“Then I can’t let Gloria know about this. She surely will hate her after she found out”, Kris closed his eyes and massaged his temple. “Please help me, Junmyun-ah”.

“I’ll try to. But aren’t you going to tell the others? I think they need to know”.

Kris inhaled sharply before shook his head. “No. Not now, Junmyun. It’s not the right time for them to know. Let it be like this!”

“Are you sure? Are you going to be fine with Gloria around?”, Suho asked; his eyes showed how worried he was.

“I don’t know. But it’s better that Gloria did something bad to her”.

“But, you-“

“I’m fine, Junmyun. I’m sure it won’t get wersen if Gloria didn’t find out and just doing this to me”, Kris sent a small smile before he stood up and patted Suho’s shoulder.  “Let’s get out. I don’t want to talk about this right now”.

Suho nodded his head and followed Kris who walked out the room. Kris stopped for a few moments to stared back at the map he had threw while ago. His lips created a firm, thin line as he inhaled a long breathe.

“Take care of everything when I can’t be here, Junmyun-ah”, Kris whispered; eyes moved to the front as he dragged his feet away from his room.

Suho looked at Kris’ back and nodded his head along with a soft humm. He pitied the guy in front of him. Everything would be pretty messy if it didn’t go as Kris planned.

 

=

 

Luhan  looked at the vulnerable girl in front of him. His eyes scanned the dry tears on her cheeks. He moved his hands; softly brushed her bangs away from her face. His heart clenched as he saw her puffy cheeks; a sign that she cried for a long time. Her lips still trembling a little; and a soft sobs could be heard along with her calm breathes.

It was two in the morning, and he still looking at Jieun’s sleeping figure. He didn’t feel tired at all. He just wanted to look after Jieun. She need his protection; she need his cares.

Jieun shifted slowly in her sleep and soon after a louder sobs could be heard; indicating that she was awake. Her hands gripped tightly on the pillow under her head and she burried her head on it.

“Jieun-ah?”, Luhan moved; kneeled down on the floow beside her and he caressed her head softly. “Hey, what’s wrong?”, he asked.

Slowly, she opened her eyes to find Luhan staring directly at her with his soft eyes. She sobbed more and  leaned forward to burry her face on his chest. “I-It’s hurt..”, she mumbled between her sobs.

Luhan  rubbed her back and help her to sat up as he sat beside her. He pulled away a little just to wipe her tears that flooding her face away and cupped her face in his hands. “Ssh. You don’t need to cry, Jieun. Tell me where it hurts”.

“My heart is hurt. Everything is hurt, oppa”, she looked down and he saw her shoulder shook uncontrollably. “I don’t want to be here. I don’t want it”.

“Jieun, don’t say that!”, Luhan pulled her in his chest and caressed her hair. “Just go sleep, Jieun. I’ll be here, don’t worry!”, Luhan pulled away and looked down at Jieun. “Sleep?”

Jieun nodded her head and Luhan smiled; helping her positioned herself on the bed. Luhan pulled the blanket up to her chest and patted her hands which rested on her abdomen. Jieun looked at Luhan and smiled weakly.

“Thank you, oppa”.

Luhan smiled back and nodded his head. “Everything for you, Jieun. Sleep now!”, he continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter