Chapter 17

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So guys, I’m going to apologize for not updating any stories for how long I didn’t even remember. I was busy with a lot of things. I’ve said before that I’m busy with my last year of college, and after that I’m busy with employment. Then I have to move out from my house and you know how busy your life is when you just move house. So I didn’t really have times to write, and when I wanted to write, things just won’t go the way I wanted. I kept on writing and then deleted it, write again and delete again. I’m really sorry for my lack of updates. I got distracted alot with my personal matters. Once again, I’ll apologize that this is only a short chapter. I just wanted to tell you that I didn’t abandon this story. It’s just I have alot of things I have to do in my real life and I really guilty over it. I know you must have annoyed or even mad at me for not updating my stories for too long, but I hope you understand. Whenever I do my works, I’d always remember that I’ve leave you hanging with my unfinished my stories and I can’t stop myself to feeling guilty that I can’t please you. I’m really thankful to everyone of you who keep on supporting me all this time despite my lack of updates. I can’t thank you enough. I do hope that you enjoy this short chapter. I’ll make sure that I won’t ever abandoning my precious stories. I promise.

 

-Jieun-


"Be happy, Kris"
My heart keep telling me that I won't be able to forget Kris even after 15 more years. I just love him so much that I would give up everything for him; his happiness.
I opened the front door of my little apartment hoped to smell my mom's cooking like usual. "I'm home", I greeted but there's nothing. No answers, no mom's cooking's smell. I got worried in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter