Chapter 4

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jieun followed silently as she was being dragged by Mrs. Wu. She made Jieun sat on the couch and she took a seat beside her.

“Oh my God. Finally I can meet you in person, Jieun-ah”, she squealed and hugged Jieun; causing the teenage girl to blinking her eyes.

“M-Me too, Mrs. Wu”, Jieun bowed her head lightly.

“Don’t call me like that. You can call me auntie or even mom. Wait! I think mom is better”, she laughed and caressed Jieun’s hair. She stopped as she saw Kris leaned his body on the wall near them and glared at him.

“Really? Mom? Isn’t she just our maid? Mom, you never do that to me. So, why her?”, Kris groaned.

“Because I want to have a daughter; you are just a spoiled; she is pretty; she is better than you; and you better go to your room now, Yifan!”, she snapped at her son and looked back at Jieun; smiling.

“N-No need, Mrs. Wu. I-I’m fine with calling you like that”, Jieun smiled; awkward.

“Ssh. I want you to”, Mrs. Wu laughed and looked at Kris who sighing and turned his body toward his room. “I never thought I would have a son like him”, she mumbled.

“H-Huh?”

“Ahh. Don’t worry, Jieun. He is just too much sometimes. Tsk. if people out there know who he really is”, she shook her head. “Don’t worry. Tell me if he did something to you, okay?”

Jieun smiled; again, and nodded her head.

“Do you like your room? I decorated it myself, Jieun”.

“T-Thank you, Mrs- I mean, thank you, mom”, Jieun stutterad as she saw Mrs. Wu glared ta her when she was about to call her formally.

“Good. Now, go to your room and change, okay?”

 

=

 

Jieun threw her body on her bed and looked up at the ceiling. “Why do I feel weird? How can Mrs. Wu acted so kind and nice at me?”, Jieun mumbled and flipped her body; so she was on her stomach and burried her face on the pillow. “Weird~”, she whined.

“You are weirder”, a voice interrupt her and she looked up to see Kris leaned his body on the door frame. He smirked and walked closer.

Unconsioucly, Jieun stared at him; examining his perfect figure. He was in his gray trousers and a white v-neck shirt; wrapped his body perfectly but still showing his muscles. His hair was a bit messy and wet; probably he just finished his shower.

“Enough staring at me, miss?”, he asked; snapped Jieun back to her mind.

“W-What are you doing here?”, she sat up abruptly and looked at him.

“Woah woah, calm down here! I’m still your master. How dare you snapped at me like that?”, he pushed her by her forehead and looked around. “Since when this room became so..... Pretty? The last time I know, this room is an abandoned ones”.

“It’s not your problem!”, Jieun looked away and crossed her arms.

Kris smirked and bent down to her level; placed his fingers on her chin and turned her to face him. “This is my house, miss Jieun”. His eyes stared at her brown ones before it traced down to her nose; her lips.

Kris gulped as he saw how her lips parted a bit; how it looked so pink and kissable –plump.

“Go away!”, Jieun widened her eyes after she realised how weak and so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter