Chapter 2

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Don't move!"

 

 

 

Jieun still trying to get out from Kris' grip around her wrist; unconciously causing Kris to let out a low groans. Kris brought her wrist up beside her head; pinning it against the wall behind her.

"I said, don't move!", Kris inhaled deeply as he stared at the young girl in front of him. "Don't. Move", he penetrated his voice, causing Jieun to stop and looked up at him wide eyes.

"Y-Young m-master...?"

Kris closed his eyes and breathing casualy; mentaly calming himself as he rested his forehead on the wall beside her head.

Jieun could feel her heart beating crazily. No matter what, the guy in front of her was gorgeous, handsome; call him the perfectness. Yet, she need to remember who she was and who he was. Everything was wrong, really wrong. Maybe, even the fact that she was here also wrong.

Kris tilted his head; making his face faced the crook of her neck and he breathed out; sent shiver down her spine when his warm breath hit her skin. "You can go now!", he whispered; purposely brushing his nose and lips on the crook of her neck before pulling away.

With a stiff expression, Jieun bowed and ran out his room; leaving Kris who still wanting more. The small skinship he did on her neck made him realised: that girl would be delicious for him.

Kris threw his body on his bed; causing it to create a loud thud as he covered his eyes with his arm. "How can she gave me this effect?", he mumbled; remembering what happened to him just a while ago when Jieun was around.

 

Jieun closed the door of Kris' bedroom and leaned her back on in as she calmed her heart down. That guy was too perfect to be true; for her. She placed her hands on her chest and closed her eyes.

"Oh my Gosh, what happened? Why am I like this?", she mumbled and bit her lips. She ran her fingers to her neck; the place where Kris brushed his nose and lips. Eventhough she just stayed silence, she could feel that he smelled her there. The feeling of his warm breath still there.

Jieun gulped. "Calm down, Jieun! You need to go to school".

 

=

 

Jieun running out her room, clumsily wore her shoes while she fixed her neck tie. "Ajjuma, I'm lateee~", she screamed; causing her aunt to ran to her with spatule in her hand.

"Don't yell here, Jieun. You'll get into trouble if young master hear you", she hit Jieun's head with her spatula as the other maids chuckled at Jieun who dropped one of her shoes when she tried to wear it. 

"It hurts, ajjuma. Don't use violent at me", Jieun pouted and rubbed her head.

"Wake young master up before you go to school, Jieun-ah. He need to go to his office right at 8!", Mrs. Kim, one of the maid told Jieun while she passed her.

"W-Why me?" Jieun stuttered as she remember the scene last night.

"You'll be his maid. He told me last night. No wonder, you are young and pretty", Jieun's aunt shook her head. "Be careful!", she said before stormed back to the kitchen.

Jieun groaned and walked upstairs, the second floor where Kris' bedroom at. She stomped her feet in front of Kris' room; hesitate to went inside or just knocking. She knocked on the door few times, and when she got nothing, she turned the door knob and walked inside Kris' room.

"Y-Young master...?", she called and walked closer to his bed; where he laid his body. Jieun let out a silent shriek as she saw Kris laying on her bed with nothing but a boxer that covered his lower body. The blanket sprawled around the bed.

Somehow, she saw him cute. Sleeping and looked innocent. She bent down and shook his shoulder slightly. "Y-Young master?", her voice turned out to be soft and almost inaudible.

"It's morning..", she added and saw Kris' eyes fluttered open.

He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Cute", Jieun mumbled but hurriedly covering when Kris overheard and glared at her. She bowed and looked away.

"What time is it?", Kris asked as he sat up and fixed his hair. He looked at Jieun and gulped; she was wearing her uniform and his brain process it differently. She looked hot in that uniform.

"7.30, young master".

"What the heck? Why don't you wake me up earlier?", Kris' eyes widen as he stood up and running to the bathroom. "Wait!", he stopped and turned around when Jieun about to left his room.

"Wait me downstairs! I'll sent you to your school", Kris said.

"H-Huh? N-No need, you-"

"My mom asked me too. I don't want to be the place she nagged at. Again", he rolled his eyes and closed the bathroom door with a loud bang.

 

Jieun pouted and whined as she look at the watch for the nth times already. "Why he took so long?", she whined. She waited for Kris. Petiently; before he took more than fifteen minutes. "Okay, I'm late. Really late. And I know he late too".

"Stop nagging and stop talking to yourself!", Kris suddenly popped out with a tie on his shoulder. He hadn't wore it.

Jieun scoffed a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter