Chapter 3

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Ignore them. Let them see”

 

 

 

 

“W-What are you going to do?”, Jieun asked; softly whispers as she tried to back away from him.

“What do you think I’ll do?”, Kris asked back; tightened his arm around her waist. “Do you think I’ll let you go?”

“Y-Young-“

“Call me young maste once again, I’ll make sure you’ll shut your mouth for the entire week”, Kris cut her off, smirkin as he ran  his thumb over her bottom lips.

“People are watching”.

“Don’t care about them”, Kris whispered; placed his lips on the corner of her lips. Gave it a soft, little pecks.

“B-But-“

Kris cut her off with a kiss; fully on her lips as he wrapped both of his arms securely around her petite waist as he pressed his lips against hers quite hard. Jieun’s eyes widen; trying to push him away eventhough he was a lot stronger than her. It was her first kiss, and he stole it from her that way.

Kris’ lips soften as he moved against hers; soft and careful, causing Jieun’s legs got jelly. Unconciously, she closed her eyes and let him devour her lips while she just stood there; in his arms –his embrace, leaning comfortably against his chest.

A loud gasp could be heard around them, followed by heavy footsteps; Kai was walking toward them. Kai’s eyes widen at the scene; but still kept his mouth shut.

Kris pulled away; placed one of his hand on the back of her neck and smirked. “Good luck for today”, he turned his head at the crowd gathered around them and smiled before left and patted Kai’s shoulder on his way.

Jieun gulped; stared blankly at the figure who was walking away from her until she felt a tap on her shoulder. She looked at the person beside her; Kai. He was smiling down at her.

“Let’s go! You don’t want to be late, are you?”, Kai asked and led her to her class; with a glares from the girl. And because of that she knew; Kai was as famous as Kris. All the girls would call his names when he walked pass them.

Another smililarity of them; Kai was the cold harted guy in front of girls, because all he did was walked pass them and smirking; sent the girl some of his stares.

 

=

 

“Bye, Jieun”, a friend –only friend Jieun made today sent her goodbye. It wasn’t like Jieun didn’t like to be friends with the others, but what happened this morning causing the girls to walk away from her, and Miyoung was the only girl who accept Jieun. She wasn’t a famous ones, but a bit nerdy. Still, Jieun was thankful to her.

“Bye. See you tommorow, Mimi”, Jieun waved her hands at her new friend smiled at her. She sighed as soon as Miyoung’s figure dissapeared from her sight. She might walked home alone; eventhough she didn’t know the way home.

Jieun’s phone buzzed; indicating an incoming call. When she took it out, an unknown number appeared. She fiddle with the screen and placed it on her ear.

“Hel-“

“Come out now! I’m waiting!”, a voice cut her greeting. She knew that voice –too well. Kris. He ended the phone call right away; as she rolled his eyes.

“Who does he think he is?”, Jieun hit her phone as if it was Kris himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter