Chapter 5

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I might fall in love.... with you”,

 

 

Kris laid his back on his bed. He placed his arms under his head as he stared at the ceiling above him. The words that came out from Jieun’s lips stuck in his mind. How she looked like, how her eyes begging to him.

Kris closed his eyes just to open them again. He pulled his phone out and dialed Luhan’s number. “Let’s go to club and book me a room!”, he said right after Luhan answer his phone call.

“Now? Really, Yifan?”, Luhan who on the other side asked.

“Yes. And do it right away!”, Kris ended the phone call and threw his phone on the bed;ready to change to who he is; not the bussiness man, Kris Wu; not the cold guy who loves his family, Yifan; but the free guy named Kevin.

 

Kris drove his car. His eyes focused on the road, but his mind replaying the whole scene an hour before; in Jieun’s room.

 

=

 

“I might fall in love.... with you”,

 

Kris’ mouth open in ajar; staring blankly at Jieun’s back. He didn’t know what to say. “You know, I-“

“I know, I can’t. So, please dont..”, Jieun cut him off.

“Jieun...”, Kris stretched his hand out; ready to grab a hold on her shoulder when she spoke and made him stopped midway.

“Forget everything ever happens or..... Do I need to walk out from here?”, Jieun whispered and closed her eyes; inhaled deeply. This guy’s scent lingered across her room, made it hard for her not to remember the scent of his presence.

“If you know you can’t love me, then just don’t love me. We can did it without feelings”, Kris replied coldly; eyes looking at the opposite from hers.

Jieun turned her head to him in shock. She couldn’t believe what she just heard and come out from his mouth. “Really, Kris? I do lost my respect on you. Maybe, you can do it out there, using your money. But I’m not your slave, I’m not an easy girl. You can but every girls who fall for your money, but I’m not. I don’t need your money”.

Kris snapped his head at her and glared. “Who are you to say such things to me?”

“I’m nobody. But I have a pride. Find any girls who would do everything to you, but that’s not me, Wu Yifan!”

Kris stood up abruptly after she called him with his real name; hands in the air. Ready to slap her. “Who are you to call me like that?”

“Slap me! Hit me all you want, Wu Yifan. I’ve said that I’m nobody, I’ve lost my respect”, she stood in front of him; looked up at him with teary eyes. She need to let this out from her heart. She couldn’t hold the grudges any longer.

Kris’ breath ragged, and put his hand down on his side. “Then....”, he whispered; stepped closer to her while she stepped back. He kept his eyes on hers and moved forward to her until she hit her back on the wall. “Why did you kiss me back? Or let me kiss you previously?”, he smirked and placed his hands on the wall beside her head.

Jieun gulped; avoiding his eyes.

“Reply me, Jung Jieun!”, he palmed her face and tilted it upward to face him roughly. Jieun winced in pain.

He was right. Why did she kissed him back and doing nothing when he kissed her? Questions running accros her mind until he spoke.

“Think about it!”, he pushed her before walked out her room; slamming the door behind him.

Jieun exhaled as he walked away; closing her eyes and slid down on the ground. “Why are you so weak, Jieun?”, she whispered; blaming herself. She hit her chest at the thought of something she couldn’t believe herself.

 

 

“I do like him...”

 

=

 

Kris opened his eyes. He felt dizzy; still drunk. He looked at his phone. It just two hours after he left Luhan in the club. He looked around and found out that he was in a hotel room. Looking at his lower body, he remembered that he was . Kris groaned and ruffled his hair.

“Damn!”, he cursed and looked at his side. A girl laying beside him, nak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter