Chapter 11

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Jieun-ah, I’m sorry....”, once again, he leaned down and captured  her lips into a full kiss. His fingers moved from her chin to her neck; tilted her head to the side to deepen the kiss. The other hand moved down to grip on her waist, creating a small circle.

Kris groaned as he felt her arms moved up to wrap it around his neck and pull him closer. He positioned himself between her legs before nibbling on her lower lips.

 

No need for words. The two has falling in love already. No need for any proofs because their eyes and heart told them so. Their heart know what they really felt.

 

 

Jieun’s come back to her sense and pushed Kris by his chest. Panted heavily, she looked up at Kris. “Kris, stop! We shouldn’t do this!”

Kris stared down at her and blinked. “Why would we stop? You like it, don’t you?”

“Kris, that’s not what I mean!”, she argued too fast, causing herself to be shock.

“So, what do you mean?”

Jieun sighed silently. “What happen between you and Gloria? You know, you are still a step sibling. I know, your parents are different, but that’s not the reason you two could do something like that, Kris. Why?”

“You don’t have to know”, Kris replied. He looked down at Jieun. His eyes stared deeply at hers; as if he was begging her not to ask about it anymore.

“I need to know, Kris! What I saw, what I heard, everything makes me confused. I don’t know you at all, Kris. And you are here, saying that what we did is right”.

“I said, you don’t need to know, Jung Jieun!”

Jieun closed her eyes, just to open it and faced outside the car window. “Whatever, Kris. I think I’ too stupid to fall in love with a guy like you!”, she pushed Kris harder and opened the car door; walking outside.

“Jieun, stop right there!”, Kris warned as he saw Jieun walked away toward the beach. “JUNG JIEUN!”

Jieun heard him calling her name again and again. But she ignored it; she didn’t want to hear everything. All she wanted just to know what really happened. Why Kris and Gloria dared to do that.

She brought her feet away from Kris’ car. Stopped right near the sea water, she looked away in front of her. Tears already rolled down her cheeks since while ago. She wiped it away and stepped forward. Her feet touched the sea water and she looked down; watching how the water touched her skin.

Jieun took another step; deepen her feet in the water. She smiled to herself. Inhaling the fresh air, and feeling the pure sea water maks her feeling better.

“Jung Jieun!”, a hand grabbed her wrist and turned her around. The voice was much softer that the one which calling her a while ago. It was gentler; softer.

Kris ran up to Jieun, he was scared when Jieun keep taking a step toward the water. He ran faster and calling her name; way too soft. It wasn’t like the Kris who just yelled at her. He grabbed her wrist and turned her around before pulling her toward himl causing their body to crashed.

“What do you think you are doing, Jung Jieun?”, he yelled; but this time it showed how worried he was; how it scared him that something bad might happen to her.

“Why? Why do you care?”, Jieun pulled her wrist away from him and took a step backward just to be caught once again by Kris; but this time, it was his arms that wrapped around her body.

“I care, Jieun. Please, listen to me!”, Kris tightened his arms around Jieun as he rested his head on her shoulder. “Please”.

“Why would I? You don’t even want to tell me anything”.

“I’ll tell you, Jieun. I promise. But, not now”.

 

=

 

The way back home was si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter