Chapter 15

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, guys. I’m planning on changing this storyline because I have an idea where it would focused more on KrisEun love story rather than whole family issues. But I won’t change what already happen until Chapter 14. I’m just going to end the whole problem and starts the new plot I’ve planned. So, I hope you understand because in the future I promise that there would be more KrisEun. Thank you, and enjoy^^

 

-

 

- Chapter 15 -

 

Jieun rolls around as she felt the movements beside her and opened her eyes to find a pair of eyes looking down at her. A shy smile appeared on her lips as she saw Kris laying on his side with his head on his palm, lovingly staring down at her.

“Hey”, Kris greeted her, his hand reached out to put a strands of hair behind her ear.

Jieun moves closer and burried her face on his board chest. “Hmm”, she mumbles lightly and wrapped her arms around his waist.

“You forget your ‘good morning’, Ji”, he laughed and find her acts cute.

“Who would remember a greeting when the first thing you see in the morning is the image you the almighty Kris Wu staring down at you like that. I bet all your girls were the same”, she sighed and looked up at his face.

“Excuse me, but I would leave them before morning cames. Because I hate it. I don’t want to show any affections except for the one I truly love, Ji”, he smiled lightly and pinched her nose.

Jieun noticed the slight guilt in his face and cupped his face in her hands. “Are you guilty? Kris, I’m alright. You, being truthful about your past is enough for me”

He kissed her forehead and sat up, “Let’s have a breakfast”.

“You cook?”

“No, Yixing did”, he winked before stood up and headed towards the stairs. “Wash up and come down!”

“Alright”

 

 

Jieun closed the front door and heard a music played from the basement. She headed down towards the source to find Lay danced along with the sound of a strong music. She was amazed at how great he look when he danced. His eyes shine, his aura was strong and dominant. His movements was great; smooth but strong and powerful. This was definitely the Lay she never knew.

Lay caught Jieun’s figure and stopped. “You are here?”, he smiled and walked towards a dest to turn off the music.

“Ah. I heard the music and find you here. Sorry, I distrubed you”, she smiled awkwardly and scrathed her head.

“No, no. No problem. I’m not distrubed”, he plopped down on the floor and tapped the place next to him, signaling her to sat beside him. “And don’t be awkward. You know, we are quite close already”.

Jieun bit her lips and sat next to him. “I just find it weird watching you dancing like that”.

“Because you never saw it? Unbelievable, right?”, he laughed and crossed his legs. “You didn’t know me and the others yet, then”.

“Huh?”, she looked at him; confused.

“I love dancing, Jieun. Jongin too. Sehun too. And Luhan just joined recently”, he opened a bottle of water and drank it. “Thanks to Yifan”.

“I just couldn’t believe it. I mead, you seems like someone who is so into studying. And Jongin and Sehun seems like just a free-spirited kids who can’t get serious into things”, she tilted her head and pouted.

“You are really cute, you know?”, he laughed and ruffled her hair.

“You aren’t the first person who said that”.

He laughed harder. “But, yeah, you are right. We are like that. At first I just find dancing is my hobby. But later, I realised that my passion is dancing. Mrs. Wu was against it when she found out, and she still. You know she was definitely the person who grew us up like this, so we can’t do anything when she said no. It was until Yifan have the right on everything when he let us do whatever we like”.

“How?”

Lay smiled lightly and looked at Jieun through the mirror in front of them. “You might find it ridiculous but he was the one who give us the freedom we always wanted”.

“We are supposed to take care of the bussiness together when me, Sehun, and Jongin entered high school. But he told his mom that he’ll take care of everything and she apparently gave in and followed his decision. He didn’t want us to sacrifice our passion for the future his mom have planned. He wanted us to follow the future we planned ourself”. He sighed and closed his eyes before continued, “By sacrificing his own dreams. He rather be the one who suffer than everybody does. He choose to be jailed alone like that and gave us the freedom”.

Jieun find his eyes got watery as he looked down and his own hands.

“He always told us to enjoy everything we could. He would just asked us how it felt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter