Prologue

Depends On a Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Kris let out a scowl as he watch his secretary running out his office –his ex secretary. He threw the map he was holding to the desk in front of him.

The woman bumped on Luhan as she opened the door of Kris’ office. Luhan looked at the woman and raised his eyesbrows before turning his attention to Kris.

“What is that?”, Luhan asked; pointed at the way where the woman went out as he walked to Kris.

“I fire her”, Kris answered; turning his chair around and faced the view of the city from his towering building.

“Say what, Yifan? You fired her?”, Luhan yelled; let out a high pitched yells.

“Shut up, Luhan. She caused a bruises all over my body”, Kris covered his ears and glared at Luhan.

“You –what? You did her? Oh my God, Yifan”, Luhan threw another map to the desk. “Yifan, she just work here for a week. And you fired her? Really, Wu Yifan?”, Luhan sat on the empty seat across Kris’ seat. “Damn you, this room smell disgusting!”, Luhan scanned the room and cringed.

“Shut up, Luhan!”

“Yifan, you need to stop doing this, you know! I think I really need to get you an underaged secretary so you wouldn’t dare to touch her”.

“Do that, I’ll kick you out here!”, Kris turned his chair, back facing Luhan and faced the city’s view from his towering building.

“I’m out! Got a hard work searching for a new secretary”, Luhan stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter