Wellllllllll

Forced [Incomplete]

This is the part where we all sort of sigh.
 

I can no longer update this story. With college, my day job, and having to still come home and do laundry, do homework, find something to eat, feed all my animals, find time to bathe, and still be up at 6am, I just don't have time anymore to do my writing. >.< I will try and explain where I was going with this story though.

 

- Misty was going to follow the sewer all the way through then find a sewer street lid and peek in near the alley where she was supposed to be meeting the kidnapper.

 

- The kidnapper already predicted Misty to be sneaky though so they snatch the lid off and pull her out by the hair.

 

- Misty can't see their face well because they're in a dark hood, like her dreams. The figure laughs at that and then pulls the hood down, revealing to look just like Misty.

 

- It is then explained that Misty's twin isn't really a twin but a really old skin walker who wants all the powers Misty has in exchange for her fathers life, they are about 3,000 years old. Misty demands to see her father though before she does this. (she really loves her father and has decided that though her father will hate her decision the knows what she must do.)

 

- Misty is snatched along to a door where someone walks out holding a knife to her fathers neck and pushing him forward. She is told not to do anything stupid because they have someone else she loves and they will slit his throat too. Misty is really confused and assumes it's Hoya. She suddenly has a change in her secret plan and decides to fight for them both. She pulls the hidden blade from her sleeve and lunges after the man holding her father, who is very dazed.

 

- Misty manages to blind the man who was holding her father with some light and she quickly uses her powers again to shove the man to the ground, using a nearby plant to grow and tie his hands together.

 

- The not so twin Misty, We'll call them Todo, predicted this much as well so they have Jaekyu bring out Kai. Dun dun dunnn. Kai has been sedated and bashed a bit so he can't teleport. Misty freezes and screams loud, breaking all windows and nearly making everyone go deaf till she sees the discomfort on Kai and her fathers face. Todo explains that they used their own teleporter to take Kai. Misty runs for Kai but is attacked by Todo. Todo has the upper hand a majority of the fight. Misty finally pins Todo down and grips Todo's throat tight. Misty then freezes her neck before Todo whispers 'Now'. Jaekyu slits Kai's throat. The distraction works as Todo punches Misty hard in the temple and knocks her to the ground. Misty comes to with Kai having his last breathe. She stops everything, time and all.

 

- She watches Kai's pained face and cries as she holds him and tries her best to heal him but realizes she can't heal someone dying, not even with time paused. She looks over to her time stopped father and stands up slowly to his face, sobbing more when her bloody hand stains his soft cheek.

 

- Misty unstops time as she's cradling Kai again. Her tears drop in to his eyes as Kai whispers “It's okay. Don't give in, fight till the end. I love you.” His eyes flutter closed and Misty stands up weakly. Todo is grinning as they hold a knife to Misty's father's throat. Misty takes a deep breath.

 

“You will never have my power. It's not a gift it's a burden. You have to live your life in secracy and be on guard twenty-four seven. You think you could do it probably.” Misty scoffs. “You're just another bully on the playground. I knock you down and word gets around, then I have two more bigger bullies coming for me.” Misty looks to her father and grimaces as she swallows hard. “I haven't been a very good daughter lately and for that I am sorry. I will make it all stop now.”

 

“You have always been the best daughter. Your mother would be proud. You can do anything if you just believe in yourself.” Misty's Appa smiles with tears in his eyes as he nods, the blade to his throat pressing in more.

 

“Just hand over your powers and your Appa will live.” Todo snarls, greed and wrath on their lips like a poisonous gloss.

 

“I'm afraid I can't.” Misty whispers. She closes her eyes and claps her hands loudly. A large violet globe spins and swirls around her, Todo and Appa both looking confused and shocked as Misty levitates in the globe, her hair whipping around her as she turns the clock back around her, the buildings around her crumbling and trees replacing them as the body in the violet globe morphs and changes too. Her body going from teen to child, preteen, toddler, baby and back to an older woman, following the cycle of all the lives she's lived and died. Misty spends what feels like an hour going back as far as she can. Each life cycle she watches outside of the globe in horror as Kai has appeared in every life cycle and has met a death in the same spot everytime. Misty screams and cries inside her globe. He is beaten to death, shot, stabbed, neck snapped, throat slit again, every quick death you can imagine happens to Kai in that alley. Misty is almost out of tears to lose when the ball bursts and spans the ground around her. Misty falls to the ground softly and catches her breath. She is wearing an ancient looking hanbok of cyan blues and yellows. She stands up and walks through the forest slowly.

 

- Misty ends up finding the first version of herself ever. They're both shocked but she tells the first everything that happened as best as she can. She tells the first Misty to never create the 12 protectors, the burden is hers alone to carry. She tells her to never tell anyone of what she is capable and if she get's cause to alter their memory. The other Misty is very hesitant and says that the monks there teach her to share burdens. First Misty wants to introduce Misty to them so Misty uses her powers to change her appearance slightly. She walks with first Misty to the monk temples and gasps softly when she sees 12 monks training in meditation on the steps, they look all look exacly like her 12 new friends in modern time. They are all also the 12 monks the first Misty chooses to be her protectors. It's then that the monk who looks just like Kai opens his eyes and winks at the first Misty who in turn blushes and waves back. Misty then understands that history has set itself to repeat.

 

- The first Misty is young and much more naïve. She has fallen for the young monk and has plans on making him a part of the 12 protectors so they can be around each other more. Misty knows this immediately. Misty snaps and slaps the first Misty for ignoring her warning.

 

“Did you just slap me?” the first Misty looks shocked at her as she holds her rosy cheek.

 

“You aren't listening to me.” Misty growls through her teeth. “If you make the 12 protectors he will die! Every route of history, every cycle and life you and I live, he will die. I have seen it.” Misty touches her hand to the forehead of the first Misty, showing her all the deaths of Kai that she witnessed. First Misty is horrified and nods hysterically, promising to never tell a soul of what she is capable of. The Misty's hope that doing this means never having to be the cause of deaths again. They can be a natural balance to life and discretely work to keep good and evil the same. Misty hugs original Misty goodbye and walks back in to the forest. With the first Misty's promise she can go back to her own life cycle and live.

 

- Misty returns to present Seoul. She's in a work uniform and has a brown bag around her arm. She walks to her home and finds it empty. She frowns and looks next door at what is Kai's house. She sees a very happy looking couple get in a car together and pull off. Misty wasn't sure what to do so she dug through her bag and found what was apparently her wallet. She pulls out an identification card and sees her street address. She teleports to an alley nearby and walks in to her apartment. It's smaller than her recent home but it's cozy. She checks around and it seems to be only one room. Misty feels a wave of sadness as she realized she doesn't know anyone nor have a clue who knows her. Just as she is about to sit on the floor in sadness there is a knock. She looks up and walks to the door. She opens it slowly and Kai is standing in front of her. He sees her tears and looks concerned as he pulls her in to his arms.

 

“Hey, babe.” Kai rubs up and down Misty's back. “What's wrong, are you okay?” Misty takes this moment to squeze him tight and cry a few more tears of joy. She gently laces her fingers through his hair, peeking in to his mind to see flashes of them both together laughing and walking, both of them waving goodbye to her father as he walks in to his new island home on Wando. She sees glimpses of them both in highschool, eating lunch with Baekhyun and Sehun. She sees their first kiss in a book store, their first date to the movies, the first time he introduces her to his parents and they approve of her. Misty holds Kai for a good five minutes for pulling back.

 

“I'm fine.” Misty smiles. “I'm just happy to have such a wonderful life and wonderful people around me.” She sniffles.  Misty smiles as she realizes this means that in every life cycle she has ended up Kai.
 


- Misty does become friends again with all the Korean members. She befriends the Chinese members later on in life when her and Kai go on vacation to China. 



So that is basically how I wanted this all to end. Misty becomes a martyr in a sense but also saves her whole life and life lines ahead of her. Thank you to those of you who stuck around and stayed subscribed. I feel indebted and I’m sorry if I have disappointed you.