Teaser

Forced [Incomplete]

(EDITED)
 

“Get off me you pig!” I spat in Jaekyu’s face as Hoya held me down. I kicked and got one foot to slam in Hoya’s face before multiple other guys came and held me down.

 

“Behave little girl or we’ll hurt you real nice.” I recognized the drunk guy from the café.

 

“Go ahead and try to poof away now.” Hoya smirked. I closed my eyes and tried but I felt something electrocute my arm.

 

“Misty stop!” Jaekyu yelled, his voice deeper. I lunged and thrashed more. “I said stop!” his voice was stern and suddenly I was in a bright living room, cradled by Yixing.

 

“Sorry I was just-”

 

“A nightmare, its fine. You’ve been asleep for ten hours.” He slid out from under me and headed to the kitchen. I stood up slowly and stretched. Looking around I saw another pair of eyes on me, Jongin.

 

“Good Morning.” I winced. My head was throbbing a bit and I had to blink a few times to get matter from my yes but I quickly realized where I was and stood up slowly. Rubbing my arms in the large tshirt and fixinf the sweat pants on me.

 

“Didn’t sound so good for you.” Jongin frowned. Part of me wished it was him cradling me and not Yixing, a familiar face or something. “Can we talk after breakfast?” he asked. I just nodded cautiously and walked to the kitchen, parched from a deep sleep.

 

“Where are your cups?” I searched the cabinets. It maybe looked rude to walk in to a home and just look around but my throat was dry and I felt lethargic.

 

“Behind you, beside the fridge. If you‘re thirsty though use the water in the fridge, the tap water is gross.” I jumped a bit at the new voice. I expected to see a young child but it was actually a rather small framed muscular guy. “Hi, I’m Luhan, Yixing’s roommate.” He waved excitedly.

 

“Thanks, I’m Misty.” I bowed. I grabbed a cup and opened the fridge, pouring a large glass of filtered water. I ignored his eyes on me as I took a long and good drink of the fresh water.

 

“So where are you from?” He asked with a mouth full of frosted flakes.

 

“Wando Island, er- no Seoul I guess?” I shrugged my shoulders. Where exactly do I say I’m from now?

 

“You guess?” He looked confused.

 

“I just moved to Seoul, beside Jongin.” Luhan nodded and stuffed his face more as I took gulps of water. Yixing walked in and nodded to me as he grabbed a container from the fridge and popped it in the microwave.

 

“So Měilì, what are your plans for the day.” Yixing asked as he leaned against the counter.

“I was just going to go home as soon as I got my clothes.” I wasn’t sure if he had washed them or not though. “Keep a low profile and stuff.”

 

“You can stay a bit longer if you want, after your condition last night I don’t suggest kinetisizing for a while.” Yixing pulled the container out the microwave and fixed three bowls of noodles.

 

“I’m sorry, kinetisizing?” I furrowed my brows. Does he mean porting?

 

“Porting?” Luhan said. Omo?! Did he just-

 

“Yea, I read thoughts. Sorry, I didn’t mean to let my tongue sleep.” He apologized. Yixing chuckled and set a bowl down across from Luhan.

 

“Sit Misty, please.” He pulled a chair out for me and grabbed my drink, setting it down across from Luhan too. “I’ll go get Jongin.” he walked out.

 

“So you can just read thoughts?” Luhan fascinated me as much as Yixing. This is like a whole new world.

 

“Well, there is one other thing.” He giggled as he looked at me.

“What?” I looked at him waiting for him to turn in to a deer or something but nothing happened, he lifted his hand though and my chopsticks with noodles on the end floated towards my mouth like magic. No like telekinesis, and he’s telepathic! I wonder if he can port too?

 

“No, I can’t teleport.” he fed me noodles from the chopsticks. “I’ll leave that to Kai.”

 

“Leave what to me?” Jongin walked in, Yixing behind him.

 

“Porting.” Luhan smiled.

 

“Porting? Is that what you call it?” Jongin looked to me and asked.

 

“Mhmm.” I nodded and chewed my noodles. “My mother called it that.”

 

“It’s got a better ring to it than ‘telekinetisizing’.” Yixing teased.

 

“Yah, its just what my father called it.” Jongin scoffed. “How long have you been porting?” he made air quotes over porting.

 

“Since I was 16.” I swallowed.

 

“Whoa, not that long.” Luhan lit up. “No wonder you cracked yourself up so bad.”

 

“Makes perfect sense.” Jongin rolled his eyes. “You should really work on your technique.” Jongin pursed chuckled..

 

“Sorry I don’t go around poofing all over the place like a little fairy. After my mother got cancer I stayed at her bedside for years, there was no where else I wanted to be.” I shot back. Everyone sort of paused before nodding or just swallowing. Jongin just pursed his lips and looked away. I almost felt sorry.

 

“So what really did happen to you last night?” Yixing  shoved more noodles in his mouth.

 

“I just landed on concrete is all. I was in a rush.” I stuffed my mouth fast, hoping no one saw the lie. , Luhan… I looked up and saw him staring at me but he just pursed his lips and nodded. I scanned the table and Yixing wasn’t paying attention. Jongin though, he stared at Luhan for a second then turned back to me, his eyes knew I was lying.

 

“Hmmm.” Yixing contemplated. “I suggest Jongin take you home just to be safe. I’d hate for my Měilì to get hurt again.” He smiled warmly. What a contagious smile. I smiled back and nodded.

 

We finished the rest of breakfast in silence and then I demanded to clean the dishes for helping me heal. I washed all the bowls and chopsticks and cups then quickly dried my hands off. I walked to the back of the small apartment and changed back in to my dry clothes. They still smelt of saltwater but I think Yixing tried to wash it out as best he could. I slowly walked back to the living room and stood in the doorway watching Luhan and Jongin play a game.

 

Jongin kept losing and would toss his head back laughing, trying to turn the controller to speed up. In this moment he looked like Kai again. Happy, confident just all around like a very likable person. I don’t know why he puts a front on or has to act tough. This person is someone I could easily fall for, hell any girl could. I grinned to myself and looked up to see Luhan looking at me grinning.

 

“Stop that.” I pouted at him, reading my thoughts again.

 

“I can’t help it when you think that loud.” He chuckled “...and that's sweet, who knew Měilì was such a romantic?” He nudged Jongin. My eyes bulged out and I looked at Jongin who was staring at Luhan and I with a confused expression. I blushed and quickly walked towards the couch, sitting down and burying my face in a pillow.  I felt the seat beside me shift and looked up to see Yixing beside me, holding a photo. He handed it to me and smiled.

 

“Whats this?” I studied the photo. It was a picture of the couch in the back room where I changed.

 

“In case you need to visit again or just get bored, feel free to come over.”  he laughed. “I don’t want you to poof in and land on our hardwood floors. The picture is to help keep it fresh in your mind.”

 

“Oh, thanks.” I leaned over and hugged him quickly. “And I’m sorry about last night. I didn’t mean to trouble you.”

 

“No, it’s no trouble. Kai wouldn’t have brought you if you weren’t important to him.” Luhan blurted, swiftly followed by a smack from Jongin.

 

“Are you ready to go?” Jongin stood up annoyed. I simply nodded and hugged Luhan and Yixing goodbye.

 

“I…how does this work?” I stood awkwardly in front of Jongin. He fought back a smile before hugging me gently.

 

“Just hold on.” he said. I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes tight as the air whipped around us. When I opened them again we were in the study of my house.

 

“Wait, this isn’t your room?” Jongin looked around puzzled.

 

“No? Why would you think that?” I stepped around a coffee tableand turned the light on.

 

“I um, I saw you watching me yesterday, so I just assumed it was your room. Makes more sense though now, seeing that theres a rhino head on the wall.” He pointed up to the dusty fake novelty rhino my dad found at an ugly thrift store.

 

“Ahahahaha!” I laughed out loud softly. “I didn’t mean to peek on you. I was just curious.”

 

“Regardless though, you did.” he smirked. “did you like what you saw?” There he was again, Kai!

 

“ I was too busy gawking at that putrid green color.” I giggled.

 

“Yah!” he tried to chase me around the study but I took off behind my father’s desk. An envelope caught my eye though and I looked down at the desk and saw the note. Jongin didn’t noticed I stopped running and ran straight in to me, knocking me on the floor but he quickly ported so he’d land underneath me. I stared open mouthed at him, our faces inches apart. I blushed madly and rolled off, grabbing the note from fathers desk.

 

Misty-

 

   I know its Sunday and you wanted to go see Hoya but I have to work today, I’m still getting a lot of stuff in order. I won’t be in till late, go ahead to Wando without me, just don’t be out late. See you when I get home.

                  Love, Appa.

 

“What’s that?” Kai snatched the letter from me. I stood up and smoothed my pants over.

 

“Just a y apology letter.” Appa, dissapointing me again. I hope it doesn’t show on my face.

 

“I see.” he nodded and looked to me, I guess seeing me look serious reminded him we had to discuss something. “Can we talk now?”

 

“Sure, what about?” I want to act clueless for now. I want him to have to ask me directly if I’m okay.

 

“About why you lied at breakfast this morning, what really happened?” Kai stood up and looked me in the eyes, staring down at me. He held his hand out for me to take and I willingly took it, jumoing up and nearly bumping in to his chest.

 

“K-kai, I really want to bathe first. I smell like salt water and these clothes are getting itchy.” I excused. He swallowed and clenched his jaws.

 

“Fine, I’m only taking that excuse cause I agree.” He smirked.

 

“Agree?” I leaned back a bit and squinted at him.

 

“You do stink.” he smiled as I smacked his chest playfully . “I’ll be back over in an hour to talk though, you’re not getting out of this.” I simply nodded and walked to the study door.

 

“See you in a bit.” I waved as he ported away. I quickly looked out the window and saw him in his own room before he stuck his tongue out and shut the curtain.




 

AN: Short update cause I am in pain. I got my wisdom teeth out and I cant focus for anything but I really felt like making some progress on this story. By the way "měilì" means beautiful, so yes Yixing does keep calling Misty beautiful. xD  I will do a full update so soon and Kai and Misty will actually get to let loose and have fun. Yay! Also ooo how will we ever get revenge on Jaekyu or Hoya for that matter!?!?!?? Ideas anyone? I have something in mind but I wonder how my readers would deal with it!