Complete Idiot

Forced [Incomplete]

(EDITED)
 

  I’d gone three days avoiding Kai. It was Thursday now and I noticed he kept looking at me in school but just like his quiet boy act, he never approached me. I even found a secure spot to port to in school, the broken bathroom stall in the girls locker room. In fact I’ve gotten better at it, part of me wonders if I accidentally took some of Kai’s power.

 

Today I was running a bit late though and Appa was already up so I couldn’t port from my room like I planned. If he found out he’d be infuriated. Kai and I met on the sidewalks as he walked out his front porch, checking the mail. I just kept my head down and kept walking fast.

 

“Yah, Misty wait.” Kai called after me as I sped up. I tried to dodge behind an alley and hide, standing still and hoping he would pass by me. Just as I thought the coast was clear he came sliding around the corner and pinning me to the wall. “Why are you avoiding me?” his hot breath so close to my face.

 

“O-Oh hey Jongin.”  I stuttered “That was you calling me?” Sure, play dumb. Everyone knows I’m horrid at lying.

 

“Don’t play dumb.” he rolled his eyes and leaned back a bit more. “What did I do wrong, why are you ignoring me? Is this about your dad?”

 

“No, its not. I just don’t feel like hanging out.” I bit my lip, looking in to his dark brown eyes, trying not to get lost in how long I wanted to stare at them.

 

“Don’t feel like hanging out? You mean with me because you still sit with Sehun at lunch and talk to Baekhyun.” It’s true and it stung. Appa only wanted me to leave Kai alone and Kai doesn’t eat lunch with him. Krystal kept begging me to sit with them.

 

“Jongin it’s not like that.” I opened my mouth to say more but his hand flew up, signaling to me he was done talking.

 

“It’s fine, I see you’re even back to calling me Jongin.” He looked so disappointed it made the guilt rush to me. I’m glad he had already walked away before the tears welled in my eyes. Since I’ve gotten here, I’ve been nothing but tears.

 

I tightened the bag on my shoulder and wiped the moisture in my eyes as I ported to the broken stall in the back of girls locker room. I listened to see if anyone was in there before stepping out and checking myself in the mirror. I picked at the lace on my skirt that Hyorin put on and yanked it down a bit. Luna and I have grown closer and know she’ll be waiting for me since I’m late.

“Good Morning Luna!” I greeted Luna as I shoved my books in my locker and grabbed a set of clean gym clothes.

 

“Morning to you too. Did you do the assignment for math? I got stuck on 39 for almost an hour.” she whined

 

“Yea, I got stuck too but if you rearrange the variables a bit the formula works better and the answer will still be the same.” I smiled.

 

“, why are you such a math whiz?” she giggled.

 

“Comes naturally.” I grinned and shut my locker, waiting for her to get done shuffling around. Suddenly someone bumped in to my shoulder and my bag flung off.

 

“Watch it you big potato sack.” It was that nasty girl from the first day of school. Her name was Raina and all the girls feared her in the school.  Her minion followers were Nana and Lizzy. Luna and I couldn’t care less who she was.

 

“I’m not the one walking in to people. Raina maybe you should get your eyes checked.” I smiled.

 

“Maybe you should get your face checked.” She said.

 

“Why is it prettier than yours?” I remarked.

 

“Not even close.”

 

“Oh so much more beautiful than yours? Raina-ssi don’t be so modest, you’re a little bit pretty at the most.” I batted my lashes and watched as she turned around sharply and walked off sulking.

 

“You have bigger balls than I do.” Sehun came up beside me laughing.

 

“I don’t volunteer to verify that.” Luna put her arm around me “Seeya at lunch Sehun, let’s go Misty.”

 

Math class was my favorite of my classes before lunch. No one bothered me, except Luna and I didn’t mind her. Everything was straight forward today, we were given a simple formula and I finished twenty minutes early before everyone. The School’s rule was that if you finished class work early you could leave and do whatever as long as you stay on campus until your next class, so I quickly passed a cheat sheet to Luna and turned my work in.

 

The school is large and there are a lot of classes here you can walk in to and participate, like art, dance, agriculture classes or the one the principal pushed girls to join in their spare time was Women’s Etiquette. No thanks to that, I’d rather join the martial arts gym class. Even if it’s full of girls who go to swoon over the Qingdao transfer student.

Today it’s really sunny and not as cold so I decided to head to the large garden behind the school. Its quiet there and I can get a good bit of reading done before English, my dreaded class. Since the Jaekyu incident I keep catching him staring at me. I took his power, I know I did because I’ve practiced changing looks, I may need to know how to do this stuff, I never know incase I need to get someone off my trail since trouble seems to be following me. Part of me thinks Jaekyu is up to something and is really pissed at me. Who wouldn’t be though? I took something from him that wasn’t mine and I don’t even want it. I don’t even want Baekhyun’s power but I will admit having a little lightshow at night helps me sleep better.

 

 The regular door I take to the back garden was locked and I can’t just port in broad daylight so I’d have to take the long way there, past the boys locker rooms and out behind the gym. I sped up as I neared the locker room, boys always come swinging out of there and try to girls, at least that’s why Suho told me to stay away from it. I got two feet past the door though when the door slammed open and a tight grip grabbed my arm and slammed me in to the wall.

 

“Let g-” I screamed when the rough hand cut me off.

 

“If you try and scream again I’ll bash your head in to the wall. Understand?” Jaekyu looked at me with a fire in his eyes. I nodded, slightly shaking. “I don’t know what you did to me or your little boyfriend but if I don’t get my power back I’ll make you sorry. It’d be a shame if your precious Appa never came home one night, right?”

 

“Mmfmm.” my voice muffled from his hand. He removed it as I bit down and slapped me across the cheek, it stung bad and I almost lost my train of thought. I’ve had enough of him pushing me around. “Never touch me again you pig!” I smashed my hand on his face and let the light in me sear through my palm and bask his face in light. In a sick way his head looked like a light bulb lighting up. He writhed in pain screaming and cradled his face. When he looked up his pupils were smaller than a pencil point and he looked around blindly. That gave me enough time to run out and escape to the garden. I kept running though, past the garden and on to the outside track. I finally collapsed on the side of the track as I fought for my breath. I grabbed the mirror from my compact and examined my cheek. Definitely bruised and part of my eyebrow was split open, that bastard must have been wearing a ring when he slapped me!

 

 I can’t go to class cut up or people will ask questions that I can’t answer. Unanswered questions just turn in to rumors. I suppose I could go see Yixing. I coughed as my lungs were still pumping brutally for air and gathered my bag.  Baekhyun, Suho and Krystal will just have to do without me in English class, I’ll come back after lunch.  

 

I ducked behind a large bush and remembered that dark light in Yixing’s hall and the damp smell. When the damp smell became too real I opened my eyes and faced his rusty door. I knocked lightly and hoped he was home. Then I hoped he didn’t have anyone over, that would be awkward.

 

“Ni hao?” I heard Luhan’s groggy voice on the other end of the door.

 

“Luhan.” I spoke soft. The door immediately swung open and there stood a disheveled and sleepy looking Luhan. He looked at me surprised before smiling cutely.

 

“I would say what a surprise but every time I’ve seen you something is always bleeding.” he laughed and gestured me in. “Yixing is still asleep, let me go get him.”

 

“Oh no, it’s fine I’ll come back later.” I bowed apologetically.

 

“Shut up and get in here, I can tell you’re pissed and its not because of your busted brow.” He grabbed my arm and pulled me in gently. I set my bag on the couch and walked to the kitchen. I took out a bag of chips in exchange for a bottle of water and slumped down in a dining chair.

 

“Spill it.” he grabbed my water and sipped.

 

“Well you remember Jaekyu…” I trailed off.

 

“That wad again? I know a few hit men.” I looked at Luhan with a skeptical face before continuing.

 

“Well he grabbed me as I was on my way out of class today, no one was around and he threatened my dad, he told me he could make him disappear unless he gets his power back, so I bit him.”

 

“Alright!”

 

“but then he slapped me.” I pointed to my brow.

 

“Bastard.”

 

“So I blinded him temporarily.” Holding my hand up I let some light flash through it before closing it back in my palm.

 

“Sweet, so what’s the problem?”

 

“That’s not enough, I don’t feel like I’ll ever be able to defend myself. Teleporting makes me a coward. Light only blinds enough for me to run so again it looks like I’m a coward. I just wish I knew karate or kung-fu so people will quit thinking they can walk all over me and grab me. Even Hoya had moments when he got mad at me that I was scared.” I sighed. “If I was born with no power I’d never have this problem.”

 

“You also wouldn’t have met me.” Luhan frowned.

 

“I don’t mean it that way, I cherish Luhannie, you‘re like the part of my brain that points out rational things.” I giggled.

 

“Like Kai liking you?” He grinned.

 

“Well that may not be true now.”

 

“Why?” He asked. I told him about the argument with my father after he and Kai left then about my run in with Kai this morning. “Man, when it rains it pours.”

 

“What?” He was speaking too rationally.

 

“I just mean that, when you have a bad day, you really have a super ty bad day.” He frowned.

 

“Yea.” I snorted. “I don’t even know what to do. My biggest problem I had when I was home schooled was 'stay in pajamas or actually bathe?'” We both laughed very loudly for a few minutes as I went on about the first world problems of being home schooled.

 

“Yah! Luhan, shut up I don’t work for another three hours.” Yixing walked in like a zombie. He looked tired and completely beat with his hair all wild and nothing on but a black tank top and sweat pants. He rubbed matter from his eyes like a rabbit and looked up at me before nearly jumping backwards.

 

“Morning sleeping beauty.” I giggled. “Sorry we woke you.”

 

“Ani, It’s fine.” he lit up. “If I knew you would be here I would have cleaned up a bit more.”  

 

“Don’t be silly, you look adorable.” I giggled and scrunched his hair as he sat down besides me. He froze before blushing red and rubbing the back of his neck.

 

“So what happened this time.” He pointed to my brow. I explained my story again as Luhan made some sandwiches and fresh tea. I talked about my frustration of being helpless and feeling like a coward for always running.

 

“No, you are not a coward for running.” Grabbing my hand he cradled it in his and let out a long sigh. “If you running means you not getting hurt then keep running. It’s not that I don’t like seeing you, but it pains me to see you hurt like this. Especially if I know no one was there to defend you, like myself.”

 

“That’s not the problem though Yixing.” I was getting frustrated. I’m so tired of people thinking they need to be there to be my white knight. “I want to be able to defend myself at all times. I’ve had a drunk chase me in to a bathroom, I’ve watched my boyfriend nearly some girl in front of me, I’ve had a nasty queenka call me a , I’ve been attacked at school, I’ve even been attacked at home! I’m watching everything happen to me and every single time someone else saves me but for once I want to save myself and stand my own ground!” Everyone was silent as Luhan handed us sandwiches and sat down.

 

“Yixing, I think it’s best if we introduce her to Chen.” Luhan broke the silence.

 

“Wh-what why?” He looked up confused.

 

“Chen, the one with electricity?” I remembered his name from the list Kyungsoo wrote down.

 

“Yes.” Luhan nodded. “If you could maybe take a little bit of his power, you won’t be defenseless.”

 

“I’m not following.” I chewed my sandwich.

 

“He means he wants you to be a human tazer.” Yixing rolled his eyes.

 

“Think about it. If anyone touches you, that you don’t want to, just shock them a bit.” Luhan said.

 

“A bit is an understatement. Its like a little lightening bolt biting your skin and scaring the crap out of you.” Yixing really seemed opposed. “What if you accidentally kill a man!?” Definetly opposed.

 

“She won’t do that.” Luhan rolled his eyes. Would I? I’d never thought about using powers for evil. Things like teleporting and light aren’t that deadly. Skin walking seems to only be good to fool people.

 

“I think we should talk to Duizhang.” said Yixing. “he has say over things like this.”

 

“Duizhang?” I asked.

 

“Yixing she’s not in the Chinese Domain.” Luhan took a bite of his sandwich.  “She’s in Korean, if we wanted to go to that extreme she’d have to go to the leader there. If Jaekyu could go around doing nasty things like that I’m betting he doesn’t give two s.”

 

“Still Luhan, Chen is of the Chinese Domain, despite his Korean roots. Jaekyu doesn’t follow rules and look how he turned out, we have to follow some rules.” Yixing snapped.

 

“Who the hell is Duizhang!?” I slammed my bottle down and both boys looked at me. Luhan swallowed and opened his mouth.

 

“He’s the leader of the Chinese Domain. The 6 people who have powers in China. You probably saw his name as Kris.”

 

“The flying dude?” I raised my brow.

 

“Yea, well sort of, he can fly that’s for sure but its how he flies thats important.” Yixing added.

 

“Look, I just wanted to be able to stand up for myself, not go all official like some cult.” I mocked.

 

“We’re not a cult, we have a purpose. Why do you think I live in this ty apartment, secrecy. I only work at night too for a reason, cover of the night.” Yixing smiled.

 

“What?”

 

“Yixing she’s really not ready for all that.” I snapped my eyes to Luhan and narrowed them. I didn’t have to think ‘no more lies' before he read it on my face. “Fine, but we aren’t taking her to Kris until the next full moon.”

 

“Right out of a ing sci-fi movie.” I rolled my eyes and rest my chin on my hand..

 

“I think eventually she’d have to go to the next meeting anyways.” Yixing chewed the last of his sandwich and tossed a paper towel in the trashcan. “the next meeting is the big one, all of us gather. First time in years.” He stood up and replaced my crumpled bottle of water. Luhan stood up sort of mad and walked out fast. One of the frames on the wall fell down and shattered. “He’ll be fine.” Yixing sat down beside me. I looked at him concerned and he grabbed my face, rubbing his thumb over my brow and healing the gash that had started to scab over. I grabbed his wrist as he pulled it down.

 

“If it weren’t for you I’d either be dead or really scarred up.” I smiled. “Xièxiè nǐ zhème duō.” I thanked him in his own language. He looked at me, completely enamored and shocked before leaning in slowly and kissing me softly on the lips. His lips worked at massaging mine. My eyes bulged, I lost all senses and was sitting like a statue. I only gained some control when he my lips lustfully. I pulled my head back and looked at him, my mouth stuck open trying to form a word.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what came over me.” He stood up and stepped back awkwardly. “I should go get ready for work.” he scurried out, nearly slamming in to the door frame. I sat there for a good five minutes still in shock before Luhan came back in and cleaned up the broken frame manually. He finally looked up and saw me sitting there, bewildered.

 

“Are you okay?” I looked up at him and blinked slowly, taking the situation in. Luhan abruptly dropped the dust pan of glass and pretty much looked just as I did when Yixing kissed me.

 

I timidly stood up and grabbed my water bottle. I walked back to the couch and slung my bag back on me before waving goodbye to a dumbstruck Luhan and porting off.

 

I landed back behind the bush and coolly walked backed out. There were thirty minutes left to lunch period so I walked to the courtyard where Sehun, Krystal, Luna and Suho were sitting at a picnic table. Krystal waved at me happily and motioned for me to come over but I kept walking lifelessly till I spotted someone who made my heart ache, Kai. He was under that tree again reading another book. I walked up to him and sat down quietly, not bothering to even talk. He looked up for a split second before looking back down at his book.

 

“You went to Yixing’s?” He spoke after ten minutes.

 

“How-?”

 

“The water bottle. Chinese writing.” He pointed.

 

“Oh.” I nodded. “Yea, I ran in to a bathroom door and cut my brow.”

 

“Idiot.”

 

“Yup.”  I am a complete and total idiot.

 



AN: Hur hur hur have I answered your question J-Jihye ? ;) LOL I enjoyed this update. Its about to get deep you guys! If you don't like sci-fi like stuff (I promise this won't be nearly as confusing and I will dumb it down, mostly to keep myself not confused) then bare with me. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS MY PUDDING CUPS! And omg that love triangle? I like how I act surprised by my own writing but...I wrote it. Anyfiddlediddle soon to come you will meet ALL the people with powers and I will probably make a guide too so some of you(me) don't get confused cause most of you know Exo's powers but I added people like Misty and Luna and a few others who are not in Exo but will have powers. 


UNTIL THEN ENJOY THIS LOVE TRIANGLE~ 

♥SeKaisoo♥

REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE SO I CAN SPAM YOU WITH MY LOVE (and because I am holding Suho hostage)...wat