Gold Grabbing

Forced [Incomplete]

(EDITED)

“Pssst Misty-ah” someone was gently shaking my shoulder as I grabbed the blanket tighter and pulled it over my head. “Yah, quit being silly and open your eyes.” My eyes fluttered open as I stretched under the covers before pulling it down to see a disheveled looking Kai staring back at me cutely. I had almost forgot where I even was.

 

“Is everything okay?” I rubbed the matter from eyes and looked at my watch, only 3pm. I’d slept only an hour but I could already feel my energy having been built back up.

 

“Yea. Sehun and Baekhyun are here. We have to go wind dry my room or something.” Kai sighed as he stood up.

 

“Oh?” I ran my fingers through my hair. “How is that going to work? You can teleport us all or like taxi?”

 

“I think he should put us in a little doggy basket and teleport us like Dorothy did in the Wizard of Oz,” Sehun walked in and propped his elbow on Kai’s shoulder. “...and teleport us that way.”

 

“Wasn’t Dorothy in a tornado?” I smirked as I waved at Sehun..

 

“I don’t know. I can make a tornado isn’t that close enough?” Sehun said as a grin pulled at his lips.

 

“Yeah because teleporting kills no one and a tornado can kill thousands, really close.” Baekhyun came in with Kyungsoo trailing behind him. Kyungsoo handed Kai my shoes and he leaned down, sliding each one on my foot.

 

“Oh, thanks.” I blushed as all three guys stared at me. Bad enough this moment is kind of cute but even worse that there is an audience.

 

“Are you guys ready?” Kai stiffened as he stood up. Everyone nodded and looked at each others approvals.

 

“I’ll go with noona!” Sehun pulled me off the couch and linked our arms tight.

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I laughed nervously and tried to pull my arm out. “I haven’t ever ported with someone.”

 

“I think it works out well.” Kai pursed his lips. If anything I’ll land on his bed but that won’t be awkward landing on a wet bed with Sehun. Actually that’s kind of gross but I need the practice. Kai said it was just thinking of bringing the person with you so I guess I can wing it. I nodded at Kai and took Sehun’s arm back. “So that’s settled. For those of you who have never done this before just touch either me or Misty. Try to close your eyes and breathe evenly. Its better if you help think of numbers or something.”

 

“Numbers?” Baekhyun snorted.

 

“I think of food.” Kyungsoo smiled.

 

“Right….” Kai bit his lip. “Just think of something that will calm you.”

 

“I’ll think of noona.” Sehun winked and squeezed my arm tighter. This is going to be hilarious. If I’m lucky he’ll land on the floor and get the creepy little smacked right out of him.  

 

“So everyone really ready now?” Kai asked, again nods from everyone. “Lets go.” Kai lifted his hand out and let Baekhyun and Kyungsoo lay theirs on top. Almost like a group handshake. I grabbed Sehun’s hand and took a deep breathe before imagining Kai’s room. His dark green walls and his plaid duvet atop his warm bed. Sehun squirmed a bit before I felt the gentle breeze and then soft flop of covers beneath me and the heavy flop of Sehun in my lap.

 

“Yah!” I groaned as I pushed him on the floor. “You’re squishing me.”

 

“Aish, I weigh 63 kilograms(130 pounds, I  think I choked on my spit at that number)” he whined.

 

“Where are the others?” I looked around. Just then the closet doors rattled and the door swung open, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun fell out and landed on top of one another. Sehun burst out laughing and grabbed his phone, quickly snapping a picture.

 

“Hyungs what are you doing?” Sehun said as he clapped his hands goofily and snorted.

 

“Yah! Kim Jongin!” Kyungsoo groaned and shoved Baekhyun over. Kai walked through his door smirking and trying not to crack so much as a smile.

 

“I had to get you back for messing up my horticulture project.” he grinned. “I figured why not now.”

 

“All I did was help your plant grow!” Kyungsoo stood up playfully smacked his arm.

 

“Yea in the shape of a !” Kai grabbed his head and ruffled his hair. I snickered with everyone else, enjoying how Kyungsoo smirked.

 

“Guys, Misty is right there.” Baekhyun stood and motioned to me with a disgusted look on his face, like they were discussing hysterectomies or something.

 

“Eh? talk doesn’t bother me Baekhyun-ah.” I laughed. “There’s the Black Shumen, Silkies, Cubalaya, and my favorite is the long tail Phoenix.” I grinned wide.

 

“You have a favorite chicken?” Sehun mocked.

“So are we going to dry this fish tank or not?” Baekhyun said, shaking his head.

 

“Hyung, what do we get for doing this?” Sehun asked.

 

“I don’t know yet. Just get it as dry as you can and I’ll go work on making cookies or some .” He turned to Kyungsoo and I, motioning for us to follow.

 

“Can I watch?” I wanted to see exactly how they were going to dry it. I bounced excitedly.

 

“Suit yourself.” He walked out with Kyungsoo following behind him, asking what kind of cookies he would make.

 

“Alright so hyung you hold the covers up and I’ll get the party started!” Sehun jumped up and tugged the covers up and tossed them to Baekhyun.

 

“Doesn’t it make sense to just wash them.” I pointed. “to get the salt water smell out?”


 

“. She’s right.” He tossed them in the hall and shut the door.

 

“Okay so what then?” Sehun and Baekhyun looked around like idiots.

 

“I’d say the carpet?” I giggled. How clueless are these two?

 

“Ne! Noona you’re helpful.” Sehun bumped my hip. “You go stand in the corner while we get going.” I nodded and stood beside the closet door. Both of them stood for a minute nodding and looking skeptically at the carpet. Dummies...

 

“So you do the wind blowy thing  and I’ll evaporate it. Deal?” Baekhyun nodded.

 

“Deal!”  Sehun leaned down and held his hand above the carpet. I felt a light gust of air tickle at my ankles as my laces tapped the side of my shoes. Baekhyun looked back at me and grinned before kneeling down and casting his hand out. A tiny orb of bright light lit from no where under his palm and expanded. It got be the size of a volleyball before he held his hand out more. It flattened slowly and whirled around the floor. I examined the carpet and watched as smoke rose from it. Is it burning?! Kai will murder them.

 

I stepped closer and didn’t smell smoke. I then noticed its steam. Evaporation! The heat from Baekhyun’s hand and Sehun’s air made the water evaporate from the carpet. The light cast down all over the carpet till it looked like the floor was the top of the sun. The breeze picked up and I felt my jacket flap against my thighs and my hair whip in strings. This was the most amazing thing I had ever seen. I wonder if I could team up with someone to make something as beautiful. It almost felt like my skin was glowing as I smiled wide.

 

 Sehun and Baekhyun picked it up a little bit more. My hair whipped wildly and looked like Baekhyun and Sehun were in a light tunnel vortex or something. I giggled in delight as they focused on Kai’s mattress. It floated on the wind current from Sehun’s hand and flipped over and over. You’d think I should be flying around now or some random cow  fly over but with Sehun’s power he could control it very well. They both nodded and the current slowly ceased and the light faded down and spun back in to the orb under Baekhyun’s hand before it went out like a little pearl sized flame.

 

“How was that?” Sehun smiled

 

“That. Was. Friggin. Awesome!!!” I jumped up and grinned. “It was the coolest thing I’ve ever seen since…ever. Thank you so much.” I bowed.

 

“Hey, Its not often we get to show off.” Baekhyun smiled. I was full of questions I wanted to ask them both.

 

“Your light, does it burn?” I said as I tilted my head in curiosity, looking at Baekhyun.

 

“Nope. Want to touch it?” Baekhyun asked. Sehun snickered but I just nodded in excitement.  Baekhyun held his hand up and the light pearl appeared instantly. I could see the tiny rays flicking off and lighting his finger prints up.

 

“Whoa!” I gasped softly. His fingerprints were lit up, like thin threads of gold were weaving in each print. I lifted my hand cautiously and hovered it over his. The light coming off was warm and felt fuzzy. It somehow had the texture of running my hand over velvet.  Baekhyun smirked and pressed his hand fully on mine. I jumped a bit at the feeling. The strands of gold ran through my own skin and up to my elbow before it faded to a beautiful blue. Baekhyun yelped and looked shocked. I kept smiling though, it tickled and was warm.

 

I didn’t even notice Sehun step up close and try to pull Baekhyun’s hand back till Sehun was screaming at the top of his lungs, shaking a fainting Baekhyun. The scream was muffled and I barely heard it. When did the room get full of roaring light? Literally the air was roaring around us as it looks like we were on a huge sun. It didn’t register with me that something was wrong as my body vibrated with energy.

 

“HYUNG!” Sehun shouted louder. He tried to pull Baekhyun back and then I realized what was happening. The light in Baekhyun’s hand was fading and he couldn’t break our hands being together. My hand was lit up violently of blues and greens with flashes of red whipping out. I tried to pull back myself but it was like a strong magnet was melding our hands together. The door suddenly flung open and Kai stood in the doorway. He looked to me and back to Baekhyun and the pained expression on Baekhyun’s face. I screamed as Baekhyun went unconscious and collapsed in Sehun’s arm. Before I could blink Kai ran to me and pulled me hard by the waist. We flung backwards and landed with a loud thud on his couch.

 

“Baekhyun!” I screeched and tried to crawl to him but Kai kept his grip on my waist.

 

“Baekhyun-ah!” Sehun yelled as he slapped his face a bit. I was sobbing violently and thrashing, I needed to check on him. Sehun was cradling his head and Kyungsoo rushed in with a wet rag. He dabbed it quickly on Baekhyun’s pale face. Kai pulled my arms back and pushed me in to his chest, rocking me back and forth. I shook violently as I cried and looked from the corner of my eye. They moved Baekhyun up to Kai’s stripped mattress. Baekhyun looked so incredibly pale, more than pale, completely colorless, like the light was taken from him.

 

“What the hell.” Baekhyun moaned. I sighed in relief and wiped the tears off my face. Looking down at my hand I stared at the glow still weaving in my fingertips and between my skin platelets.  Kai released my waist and I slid to the floor, cradling my hand. Baekhyun lifted his head and looked over at me.

 

“Misty-ssi, are you okay?” he whispered. His color was creeping back and his lips were now pink than their previous purple color.

 

“No! I almost killed you!” I curled up as Kyungsoo tried to dab my head with the rag. He lifted my chin anyways and pat my forehead gently.

 

“What happened?” Kai asked. I turned my head and tried to think back.

 

“I just wanted to know what his light felt like and…and…” I held my hand up at the slowly fading hues.

 

“And they touched hands. It was like she was his power out of him. They touched and boom her hand started lighting up gold and then blue. Baekhyun fainted as soon as you came in.” Sehun explained as he helped Baekhyun sit up.

 

“It didn’t hurt though.” Baekhyun spoke.

 

“Wae?” I looked up confused. The expression on his face was of pain. “but you looked like you were in pain.”

 

“Yea cause Sehun nearly broke my wrist off trying to karate chop it.” He snorted. “Really Sehun? You couldn’t just pull?”

 

“Yah! I thought she was going to devour you.” He defended.

 

“So wait. Why did you faint?” Kai asked.

 

“It wasn’t that she was draining my energy it was just exhausting, sort of like when you give too much blood and you try to get up fast. You’re bound to go down.” He said.

 

“Can you still light?” Kyungsoo said to Baekhyun as he sat down beside me, rubbing my shoulder as I leaned against Kai’s legs.

 

“Let’s see.” He held his hand up and the little pearl appeared. It wasn’t as bright and it flickered a few times before finally lighting up fully. He experimented a bit and let it cast out then shape it in to dolphins swimming in the air. A small one swam around my head and nuzzled my face before flicking back to his hand and splashing in to his palm. “We’re all good! ” he grinned and did a thumbs up.

 

“Just as a theory…” Kai moved over and pulled me up to sit beside him. “You think you could do that?”

 

“What?” I gasped. the room echoed in curiosity.

 

“What if you did take a bit of Baekhyun’s light.” he nodded.

 

“Now that’s a crack theory.” I groaned and rolled my eyes.

 

“Just entertain the thought.” Kyungsoo stood up. Everyone was looking at me, all wanting to know.

 

“Okay, say I could do this; how would I?” I looked at Baekhyun.

 

“Easy!” he smiled. “Just hold your hand up let the heat rise to your hand then form it. Its more like liquid really but its leaves you warm and not wet.”

 

“Just like your mom.” Sehun chortled, followed by a smack to the head from Kyungsoo.

 

“Okay.” I sighed. I looked at my small hand and winced. What if I did take his light power? I can’t live with knowing I took half of Baekhyun’s talent.  My hand shook a bit as I held it up. “Here goes nothing...”

 

I closed my eyes and thought of the small pearl that appeared from nowhere like Baekhyun’s palm. I imagined it floating out then around in ribbons across Kai’s floor. I felt nothing, maybe a tinge of a tickle in my hand but nothing. “Guys this is useless.” I groaned and tried to concentrate harder.

 

“I think you should open your eyes.” Kyungsoo whispered.

 

“!” I gasped. The light was cascading from hand in a waterfall of yellow and hues of blue. It covered the floor in beautiful ribbons of purple and swirled around. It was so much brighter than Baekhyun’s too.

 

“K-Kick it up a notch.” Baekhyun stuttered. “Think of something that makes you happy.”

 

“Well this is pretty friggin weird.” I muttered. I thought of sunsets on Wando and watched as the light on the floor fizzled up and formed oceans waves that burst in to hues of hot pink as they crashed on the shore with a orange sherbert sun on the purple skyed horizon. Ooo’s and ah’s were heard from everyone except Kai who was sitting there a bit shocked looking but still stoic. His smiles also made me really happy. And just like that the light burst and fell back down in to a set of bright white teeth laughing and smiling with Kai‘s beautiful lips curled around them. I blushed madly and tried to think of kittens but its ended up making the teeth glow whiter before exploding and making everyone wince and cover their eyes.

 

“Sorry.” I whispered and looked shocked at the colorful threads glowing in my skin.

 

“What the hell just happened.” Baekhyun slid down the wall and sat down. “I can’t even do colors. It takes years of practice to do colors.”

 

“You’re like a color crayon box of light. No like a fabulous glittery rainbow version of Baekhyun.” Sehun giggled at himself.

 

“Were those Jongin’s lips?” Kyungsoo looked at me and smiled.

 

“No way!!!” I sputtered and blushed wildly. I could just feel my ears turning red. “They were my Appa’s.” I lied. Kyungsoo just nodded and walked to the door.

 

“So how can I teleport? I never took Kai’s power.” I questioned.

 

“Did you ever know someone besides me who could teleport?” Kai spoke up finally.

 

“Yea, my Umma before cancer.” I nodded.

 

“Maybe at some point in childhood it happened. You were just too young to remember?” he contemplated.

 

“Hmm. Maybe.” I stood up and looked at my watch. “Its 5pm. I better go home and make dinner.” I sighed and walked up to Baekhyun, hugging him tight. “Baekhyun I am so sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you and I’m glad you’re okay.”

 

“Hey.” he pushed me back a bit and ruffled my hair. “Make it up to me and cook for me?” he smiled.

 

“What do I look like a wife?!” I pouted jokingly.

 

“Well since you asked so nicely my answer is yes, I will marry you.” he clapped sarcastically.

 

“Fine, I’ll just make you dinner.” I walked to the door and paused before turning around. “You guys can come too!” I grinned.

 

“Yes! Noona is awesome!” Sehun cheered.

 

“I can help right?” Kyungsoo looked up surprised. I nodded and turned to Kai.

 

“You’re coming, right?” I looked at him hopefully.

 

“Ah maybe later, I’m going to stay and wash my stuff.” He got up and closed his curtains back.

 

“Oh.” I looked disappointed. “Well come over if you get bored.” I nodded and walked out. Kai I had you so close what happened?




 

AN: Well that took longer than expected to update! Tell me what you think so far, I like feed back (Do I do aegyo to persuade you? *bbuing bbuing*) Well that felt gross. Anywhoo, WOW at my subscribers now <3 you guys really keep me going. No one like my mom or sisters understand my accomplishments on here so I really just want to group hug you all for even reading two words of my stories (especially my first one, what the hell was I thinking?)  

 

-tosses strands of Chanyeol's hair-  Let us all cry a bit but not too much over that new haircut. okay<3