Healing

Forced [Incomplete]

(EDITED)

 

KAI POV

Looking across through my window the light was still off. I know I saw her watching me today but how much did she see? Misty can ruin it all for me if she tells someone she saw me randomly pop in to my room. 10pm, I looked at my alarm? I have got to quit thinking about her. I grabbed a random manga off my shelf and dragged my feet to the sofa in the corner of my room.

 

Hyorin is spending the night at her friends so its just me tonight.  I could go over to Beijing Haidian and hang out with Luhan, he’s always gaming at this time. If for some reason the house caught on fire though I’d feel bad though, so I’m stuck here, reading. Sure I like reading but not as much as everyone thinks The Dictator does. Kids call me that because I rarely talk at school, besides Kyungsoo. At group gatherings with Sehun and the gang I try and socialize more but it’s hard to understand their humor. They don’t even laugh at my jokes. So I am sitting here on a Saturday night reading Krong again, how thrilling a life I must lead.

Kai you really need to get out mor-. Suddenly my hairs stand up straight on my arms and the back of my neck.  I’m kinetisizing? Wait, no I’m not. I’m good enough at it now that I can control it. So someone else is coming here? I looked around my room but saw nothing. Must just be an energy surge. I focused on my book again until I saw a large shadow fill my room, a huge spherical figure form before me and drench my room, soaking me too as the wave pushed me against the chair.

I jumped from my chair and stared open mouthed at the wave that crashed in to my room. A large ball of water still suspended above the middle of my floor, a small dark figure thrashing around inside. I watched as the movements slowed and the figure calmed. I kept eye contact as I fumbled to the wall and flipped the light switch. Her eyes were watching me as air bubbled slipped from ...

 

“Misty!” I yelled in shock. I ran to the wet sphere and grabbed her hand out. As soon as our fingers connected the water broke and clashed down around me, creating a mini tsunami and completely making my room look like water world. I picked misty up and yelled at her again “Misty! Come on, breathe!!!” I pinched her nose and puffed air in to , her lips leaving a salty taste. Putting my hands gently on her chest I pushed down enough to get her breath going again but she still wouldn’t respond. “Breathe Misty!” I shouted in frustration. “C’mon!”  She suddenly jerked up and convulsed as she spit blood and salt water up. I wiped water and blood from her lips.

 

“Where am I?” she groaned. Her voice sounded raspy, like grinding rocks together.

 

“You’re in my room.“ I sighed “Soaking my clean sheets.”

 

“Who’s room?” her eyes fluttered. “Hoya?” I couldn’t tell if it was tears or salt water on her cheeks now. She was soaked all over and her cheeks kept flowing with tears.

 

“No, Kim Jongin.” As soon as I said that she out again. Part of me wanted to freak but I quickly noticed she was breathing fine and I even checked her pulse. I quickly grabbed my emergency overnight bag and picked her up. From the bruises and cuts on her and the blood that tried to seep from a skull injury, she needed more help than just some emergency room. The best thing is to take her to Yixing.



 

MISTY POV

 

Coffee. I smelt Coffee and sesame chicken?  My head was throbbing as my skin crawled from the cold. I felt the steady bob of my body rocking. I must be back in the ocean, but I’m breathing. I took a deep breath and kicked a bit, then I felt the firm hand on my back and the arm looped under my knees. Someone was carrying me bridal style.

 

“Will you please hold still. You’re really wet and its making you heavy.” Jongin groaned.

 

“Sorry.” My voice was really hoarse, almost like a faint whisper. I’m surprised he even heard it.  The stinging in my throat hurt bad enough for me to tear up which caused my nose to sting, I silently sobbed at the pain going through me. Everything was hurting, even my ribs with each step Jongin took.

 

“Shhh, we’re almost there, you’re going to be fine.” He hugged me closer and continued to walk. I peeked my eyes open and saw the night sky and the edge of tall brick buildings, one of them even had Mandarin writing on them.

 

“Where are we?” I tried to lift my hands to dry my cheeks but it took all my energy just to talk.

 

“Close your eyes.” he looked down at me with bright eyes full of pity. I shook my head slightly, I want to know where we are. “Look, you are in pain, don’t even deny it. I don’t know what happened to you tonight but I need you to trust me for five minutes. Ara?” Suddenly it felt like Jongin was not in front of me but Kai. I swallowed the painful lump in my throat and let my eyes slowly shut. There was wind again, wind like when I teleport. I opened my eyes the slightest bit and saw Jongin’s hair whipping back and forth across his face. He looked gorgeous as the stars and streets around us blurred.

 

With a soft thud Jongin landed on his feet,  he absorbed the shock by bending his knees. We were in a damp looking hall, almost like it was abandoned except the security light in the hall. It looked more like a dark omen.

 

“Jongin, you can port too?” I whispered.

 

“What?” he looked down and pursed his lips. “we’ll talk later, I’m getting you help now.” I felt sorry for him as he maneuvered my heavy body around to bang on a door. “Yixing! Answer the damn door!” he nearly yelled. I heard some shuffling on the other end before the large metal door creaked open.  So that’s  what he’s been hiding? Getting us to school so early, beating me home, all of this cause he can port too.

 

“Kai, I told you to poof in whenever. Damn, it’s 12am what the fu-…” the boy paused and looked down at me. “Get in.” he whispered. Jongin walked in fast and stood in what was e a small kitchen. The boy ran back in and ushered him to the couch. “Set her down.” and he did. I winced as my hair pulled on my scalp and made my wound open more. Tears pricked my eyes again as it felt harder to breathe.

 

“Jongin” I whined, he leaned in closer. “You told me not to lie to you so I won’t, I need a hospital.” I coughed in my hand and looked down at the blood.

 

“Gwenchana. You’ll be fine. Yixing can help.” He grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

 

“What happened to her?” Yixing asked. I shot a look at him that said ‘I’m right here’, not like I could reply much though.

 

“I don’t know. One minute I’m reading on my sofa and the next I’m on the floor holding her and giving to mouth.” Kai was speaking fast as he paced across the floor. I was nearly shocked he gave me mouth to mouth until I realized I was in a strangers house who knew that Kai could teleport and would probably learn I could too.

 

“Who is she?” Yixing asked, looking down at me like he was fascinated.

 

“My new neighbor.” He said, “and lab partner.” He shrugged. The uneeded humor showed that he was trying to convey that I was more than a stranger.. “Put her back in one piece, please. She’s pretty uh, unique?”

 

“Yea yea just give us some space.” he laughed a nodded in understanding. My heart skipped at the thought of KAi leaving. I wasn’t worried so much for being along with a stranger it’s just a temporary attachment to the one who helped me. Right?

 

“No!” I Lunged forward as much as I could and reached for him.. I grabbed Jongin’s hand. I don’t want to be left alone, I need his reassurance. “Please don’t leave me…”

 

“I have to take your clothes off to help the healing, are you okay with that?” Yixing looked at me, waiting on an answer. I guess he was looking out for me in a way of not letting me be embarrassed in front of Kai but I can’t bare him to leave. What does he mean by heal though?

 

“I don’t understand.” a tear rolled down my cheek as I looked at him confused, I was feeling frustrated from feeling left out the dark. “Heal me?”

 

“Have you told her nothing?” Yixing looked up at Jongin a bit peeved. Jongin just shook his head no. Yixing sighed and turned back to me. “I’ll explain better after I help you but the simplest thing is I can heal people. In order for it to work better and faster, and believe me you need fast, I have to take your garments off. They obstruct what I need to see and make me miss areas. I can leave undergarments on though.” he grimaced. I contemplated the truth of this. Sure I can port and Jongin can too now but this is just a lot to take in. Living your whole life thinking you’re alone and suddenly you have someone relatable. The last person I could relate to with porting, was my mother. I supposed I to start now. The idea of being out of pain was overwhelming and I nodded my head. I don’t care who saw me half as long as I quit hurting. Looking up at Yixing I simply nodded and closed my eyes.  My clothes were peeled off quickly, still soaking wet. I was shaking from the cold and sniffling. I was so going to get a cold if I lived. Just the worst of my night right? Catching a cold… “Okay...” Yixing spoke soft. “Just relax and think of something tranquil like a beach.” I nearly choked again. I won’t go near saltwater for a century after this. “Here we go.” Yixing muttered.   

 

 I looked up in time to see him put his hands over my ankles. Heat seemed to emanate from his palms. His hands just hovered over my ankles as a slight orange glow lit the spot he was hovering his hand over. Its like his hand was a beam that fixed anything it passed. He slowly brought his hand up further. I winced, feeling a slight pop in my knee, it didn’t hurt, it just scared me. His hand worked over my thigh and I felt tension release. “Kai, you’re going to want to hold her hands.” he shook. I looked up worried but Kai quickly grabbed my hands and squeezed them.  Yixing shook more as his hands crept up more over my hips as I felt a sharp snap.

 

“Mother fu-!!!” I bit my lip hard. His hands stayed over my hips as I felt my bones set right. He breathed out heavy then moved his hands up more.

 

“Kai, get ready to cover .” He straining to talk. “I don’t want the neighbors to bust in here.

 

“With what?!” Jongin looked around frantically, keeping his hands wrapped tight around mine. My hands were squeezing them tighter as the pain in my body heightened from bones popping back together.

 

“Anything man, this won’t feel good, she’s got a few broken ribs and internal bleeding.” Yixing groaned. Jongin looked around and nodded his head for Yixing to continue. Yixing’s hands were moving over my stomach and it tingled but nothing major. A slight fracture in my rib popped back together though and my vision went white as I yelped and tried not to thrash. “Get ready.” Yixing gasped. Kai leaned down and looked at Yixing hands, blocking my view with his head, his hair even tickling my face. The snapping in my ribs started up more but slow then full force started pinching and popping together hard. I arched my back which made it hurt more. I moaned lewdly and got ready for the scream trying to escape my lips. I could feel it building, like when you stub your toe and you aren’t sure whether to scream or cry. It was right there building momentum.  Just as it ripped through my lips I felt a soft set of warm lips on mine. My eyes widened as I  screamed on Jongin’s lips. I quickly closed my mouth, encasing his lips in mine. I was trying not to focus on the pain but it was hard. Squirming around a bit my hand got free and I quickly turned my arm to the side and gripped Jongin’s arm tight. Yixing was oblivious to this all as he concentrated on healing the open wounds on my sides.

 

“Okay.” Yixing whispered. Jongin quickly leaned back up and looked away, like it never happened and grabbed my hand back. Yixing continued moving his hands up to my neck. I closed my eyes, glancing one last time at a slightly red Jongin.

 

 The heat from Yixing’s hands was warm and made my eyelids glow a soft amber color, almost lulling me to sleep. My head was then lifted and I felt my hair tickle as my scalp healed up quick.

 

“Done.” Yixing gasped for air as he fell back on the floor panting and covered in sweat. Jongin quickly got up and grabbed him off the floor, taking him to a room in the back. I sat up and looked around, feeling odd.

 

 All that pain gone, no pinching, or unpleasant cinching anywhere. My nails were even perfectly round. I stood up and walked over to the mirror hanging on the wall. My cuts and bruises were gone even a scar from when I fell down the steps in 3rd grade. , even my hair was different, it back to its original dark brown and a lot shinier. Yixing is more than a healer, he’s like a complete factory reset-er.

 

“Ahem.” Jongin coughed. He was standing a few feet away and holding out some clothes as I admired my full self. “It’s just a shirt and some sweat pants, Yixing will wash what you have.”

 

“Thank you.” I bowed. It was really kind of Yixing. “Where is Yixing?” he didn’t come out with Kai so I felt bad, he looked to be uncomfortable before he finished with me.

 

“He’s taking a bath, getting energy back.” Jongin walked to the kitchen and pulled a few bowls out from the cabinets. I quickly pulled the shirt over and slid in to the sweats. They may be about two sizes too big but so are my regular jammies. “Want some noodles?” he was back to being Jongin. Just stoic and a bit cold sounding. It wasn’t a rude question at all it just felt forced. I won’t lie though, I am starving.

 

“Sure.” I walked back to the couch and curled up in the corner. I rest my head on the side of the couch and looked around at the bachelor furniture. A game set, large tv, and a few scattered mail envelopes on the coffee table. My pink phone on the table looked out of place Wait! I jumped up and grabbed my phone off the small table. My dad will be pissed if he saw I wasn’t home.“!” I bounced up and down as I tried to turn it on. All I got was black screen of death as I stood there speechless.

 

“Hoping Hoya will call?” Jongin rolled his eyes. I had forgotten all about Hoya for the past hour. I bit my lip, suppressing my thoughts and walked back to the couch. As I plopped on the couch so did Hoya to my mind. The anger of it all, the wasted time. The stupid lies, the way I was so gullible. No man could ever love me from 7 hours away. It was selfish of me to even ask him too. I grabbed my legs and set my head on my knees. That’s right, I’m here cause I only wanted to think of me. I’m such an idiot. Go out at night and nearly get myself hurt then poof to a boyfriends house and nearly kill myself then land myself in Jongin‘s room. Everything is cause I’m so stupid.

 

“stupid, stupid, stupid.” I wept on my legs, grabbing them tight. My whole body shook as I just felt Jongin looking at me awkwardly from the kitchen.

 

“Kai, what did you do?! I just healed her and she’s already crying?!” Yixing rushed over to me and pat my back. “Tell me Měilì, what is wrong?” I just grabbed myself tighter and sobbed. Sobbed for my mother, sobbed for appa always being busy, sobbed for loving, just sobbed. Years of being strong coming out.

 

“It hurts.” I whispered through teary cheeks and a runny nose.

 

“What hurts?” Yixing cooed. “I thought I healed you.”  He was comforting me and it felt genuine. I groaned and lifted my face up, taking a deep breathe.

 

“My heart, it hurts. Can’t you fix it?” my lip quivered. I knew the answer, maybe I just wanted the dramatic effect but regardless I meant it. I’d give anything for Yixing to heal the scars of my memories.

 

“Sorry, měilì. I can’t. Only time can heal that.” He wiped my tears away with the edge of a blanket and covered me up. “Go to sleep. We’ll eat when you get up.” He was right, I need to sleep this pain away. I closed my eyes and let a few silent tears fall before rolling over and hugging the throw pillow tight. I will sleep, maybe for a year.

 

AN: uhhh so when I edited this it somehow didn't keep my original authors not so.... HI LOL