chapter 9

standing in a broken glass

 

The members were all sitting in the living room. It was quiet for a couple of minutes, something that hasn't happen for a while. They missed it, they missed the peaceful silent. They wanted everything to stop. Just for a moment they wanted to forget everything.

But if there was anything that they have learned after what happened then it would have been not to live in false lies, to take the truth because now they know that if they hoped, if they closed their eyes and hoped it will only hurt more. And they were scared of that to happen.

''seungho I think it's time to get back to town'' g.o got up from where he was sitting.

 

  ''yeah I think you're right, let's go'' seungho looked at the others before following g.o

***

Seungho got to the car and after making sure everyone was ready he started driving back to town.

It was painful for him to see everyone so broken .he wanted to help them but he just didn't know what he was supposed to do, should he pretend to be strong for them? Should he just let it all out and simply cry?

Now that he thought about it, was he even able to help them?

''you guys know what might happen as soon as we get back right?'' g.o's voice cut seungho's thoughts.

They knew, all of them. they knew exactly what will happen. They have known it for a while now.

Silent sobs was heard.

''but hyung what if I don't want it to happen?'' mir sobbed harder.

''I am sorry miru-yah'' it was all that came out of g.o's mouth, he felt hopeless, he was hopeless.

Seungho grabbed the wheel so hard that it hurts and once again he felt guilty for everything that's happening.

***

They finally got to the town and they were already in front of the company, waiting for whatever is going to happen to happen.

They did expect mblaq to be over. But what they didn't expect was the fans that were all around the building.

Seungho stopped the car and everyone was frozen in their spots, it took a couple of seconds for one of the fans to notice them.

''look!'' she screamed as she pointed towards them. The fans turned and when they saw who it was they went running towards the car.

''quick seungho lock the doors!'' g.o shouted.

Seungho nodded before pressing the button.

The fans were all over the car, some of them were knocking on the windows and screaming for them while the others were just watching and crying.

The members felt guiltier . They didn't know what to do but to lower their heads, they didn't dare to look at the fans.

One of the guards' finally noticed what's going on. He immediately called the others for help.

Two of the guards' went to open the doors and help the members to get inside while the others held the fans.

the fans were once again screaming and calling for them but they didn't turn.

When the members finally got inside the building they found their manager waiting for them. He didn't look too happy but he wasn't angry. He was disappointed just like many other people and the blame was all on mblaq.

Now that they know that this is the end they will miss him too, they will miss all of their managers when they are gone. They will even  miss this building and it might be crazy to say this but they will even miss the hard and long hours of practicing.

They didn't need to be told that they will disband they already knew and by the look their manager is looking at them they are almost positive.

''you can go and rest for now but I will need you to come to my office after an hour'' he tried to smile.

They just have one more hour left, one hour is all that's left for mblaq to be over.