7

Hiding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry it's a total crap. I'm busy and stressed out with everything around

just skip many parts if you don't understand, lol.

happy reading~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~00~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris couldn’t sleep even though his eyes are heavy in this cold midnight, his gaze only stared at the sleeping figure on his bed, she looked calm and at peace. He was wiping her face gently with white towel, then, didn’t forget to clean up her tiny hands. It was unfair for her because she was still young but she had already had many problems ever since she was still a kid.

He loved her as his best friend, at least she was like that for him, but, everyday he didn’t resist that he grew a feeling for her. He realized it but he just hid it because it wasn’t the right time to tell her but for him, at least she knew he was still by her side no matter what happened. He admitted it that he used to see her as a little sister who was spoiled when she came to him, but right now, she had changed. She was independent, strong, smart and she made him look at her just like a man saw a woman.

He never had an ideal type, even he never tried to have one. But Amber, she was the only one for him, she was different from any other girls out there. Although he knew Amber was still having a feeling for Siwon, he couldn’t stop loving her. He couldn’t stop thinking about her, Kris just wanted to protect her and make her happy everyday…

After Kris cleaned Amber’s body up, he put the basin to the kitchen again. Rubbing his temple, his eyes gazed to his refrigerator. He wanted to consume alcohol, his hand had already grabbed one bottle but after thinking twice, he abandoned his attention from it. He just didn’t want Amber to see him drunk when she woke up, it must’ve been embarrassing for him.

Kris went back to his bedroom, Amber was sleeping on his bed. Kris couldn’t stop eyeing her appearance, he wanted to touch her but no, he couldn’t be like that. So, he just distracted his mind by continuing his works but Amber’s figure distracted him more. He messed his hair up, feeling desperate because Amber always came up in the first place in his genius brain.

Time flied and he just realized that he didn’t sleep last night. Kris yawned as he saw his reflection into the mirror, his eyes swollen and he had eyebag. So, he went to his bathroom, taking a shower, cleaning up his body so that he would be fresh again until he went to the college. When he was getting out of the bathroom, Amber was still sleeping soundly. Kris decided to make a breakfast for Amber, a bread with strawberry jam and a glass of milk were good for her this morning. He carried her breakfast to his bedroom by a tray and put it on the desk. He waited….

 

“Hmm….” Amber hummed in the morning, feeling the sunshine got through the window and shone her body. She got a quite experience when she realized the smell of the pillow wasn’t hers but it was someone’s, clearly it was a man’s scent.

She tended to open her eyes slowly without knowing where she was right now. When her eyes were fully opened, she immediately saw a glass of milk and bread on the desk. She got a little confused at first, but she managed to look up and found someone staring at her figure intensely. Her eyes popped out when Kris was on her eyes.

“KREASE!” She hurriedly got up, gathering the blanket to cover up her body. “What are you doing here????” Amber looked around the room, it was familiar for her because she slept here before but this wasn’t her bedroom.

“I brought you to my house because I don’t know your house code.” Kris’s voice was coming, explaining what Amber’s question in her head

“Oh…” Amber only nodded slightly, the scene from last night was coming in her head. It was embarrassing and she just hoped Kris never brought that up again between them

“Eat your breakfast first, I made it for you.” Kris asked her to have her breakfast and the girl made her move to grab the bread that Kris made for her as Kris only watched her

She was still wearing his shirt from last night, it was oversized for her but she looked cute in it. His eyes unexpectedly stared at her exposed thighs, his hormones went crazy although it was still morning but he managed to look away from her.

“What’s wrong?” Amber who noticed Kris’s awkwardness, finally asked him immediately as still chomped the bread

“Err… Nothing…” Kris weirdly rubbed the back of his neck as he still didn’t look at Amber’s figure in front of him. He just waited for Amber to finish up her breakfast as couple of times his eyes looked at his watch. There was still an hour before the class started, he sighed because Amber was very slow at this rate.

Rrrrrr…. Rrrrr….

Kris’s phone buzzed on the desk, he didn’t know the number but he just accepted it. He thought it was from one of lecturers who wanted to talk about new curriculum with him, but when he heard the voice that was coming, he was surprised a bit. “Y-yeah?”

“I called Amber many times but she didn’t answer me. Do you know where she is?” From that man’s voice, Kris could tell he was very worried about Amber

Before Kris replied him, his eyes checked Amber out who was still having breakfast on his bed. “Yes, she’s with me.”

“I’ll come to her house right now, I have things that I should tell her.”

“But she has classes today.” As her Professor, he felt like responsible for her studies

“I’ll accompany her to University. Thanks.” That man hung up the phone call and ended the conversation with Kris.

Kris was about to place his phone to the desk again, then, Amber asked him a question. “Who did call you?”

“Siwon. He wants to talk to you.” Kris informed his best friend and he could read Amber’s expression, she seemed confused because she gave him a questioning look. “C’mon, hurry up. He’s on the way to your house.”

Amber didn’t say anything but just nodded in every single word that Kris said. She hurriedly finished up her breakfast and after that, Kris brought her until the front door of her house.

“Kris, thank you.” She looked up at her Professor and paused a bit before continuing again. “I’ll wash your shirt and give it back to you.”

Kris nodded and gave Amber a slight smile. “See you in the class.”

Amber turned around and pushed the code for her house, Kris secretly checked out her code and realized something funny. He was genius, he knew Amber a lot and it was actually very cute knowing the code was a combination of her birthday and his birthday. He let out a soft chuckle before going out, he walked to his house again and prepared for going to work.

 

~~~~0~~~0~~~0~~~0~~~0~~~~

“How’s Victoria, actually?” Amber asked Siwon in the car on the way to her University, feeling worried everyday about her step sister

“We decided to move her into my family’s hospital because the previous one gives up on her condition.” Siwon informed Amber about what happened because she rarely went to see her sister because of her schedule and all stuff. “Don’t worry, we’re searching for bone marrow for her.”

Amber only nodded replying him, she didn’t know what to say anymore to Siwon other than her sister’s condition. “Her medical record isn’t good..”

Amber looked at Siwon’s figure beside her who was driving the car carefully, “She’s getting worse day by day…. Can you just do something for her?” Amber asked Siwon while he was still thinking what he should reply her

Siwon heaved a sigh and told her slowly. “Amber…. Can you please come to hospital today with Kris?” He asked her and she was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter