8

Hiding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Will Amber come here?” Victoria sounded very weak today, she couldn’t think of anything but only Amber’s coming. She asked Siwon about her little sister if she would come to see her or not

“She’ll come here with Kris.” Siwon brought Victoria’s hand closer to his face, kissing the back of her hand gently as he made her smile widely. She felt special in front of him, she loved him although she didn’t know what Siwon’s feeling toward her.

Victoria looked away from him, she stared out the window as her hand ran through her hair. She got loss of her hair and when she realized it, her tears started to fill her eyes easily. Siwon noticed her, he looked at the top of her head. His eyes even could see her scalp clearly and his heart felt ached.

“I’m not pretty…” Victoria’s voice sounded trembling, Siwon thought he should do something for her so that she didn’t feel that way anymore

“Wait here a minute, I’ll be right back.” Siwon excused himself, he got out of Victoria’s room to reach his room. He remembered that before his father positioned him in pediatric place so, he bought many stuff for kids and still saved some of them in his work office. He opened the cupboard and searched for particular thing that Victoria liked, Amber had ever said to him before that her big sister sometimes showed off her childish attitude. She liked the blue penguin with big orange glasses named Pororo, a smile was spread on his face when he got the thing.

He hurriedly ran again to reach Victoria’s room, he smiled brightly for her as she looked at him in confusion. “Tada!” Siwon showed her a hat with Pororo shaped and went to approach her on her bed. He helped her to get up and wore the hat on her head, “See? Our Victoria is very cute..”

“I wanna see my face.” Victoria said and Siwon opened the drawer to bring a mirror for her. When she was seeing her face, she could see her pale face very clearly. From that, she knew her condition wasn’t getting any better. Her hand moved to her face, caressing it because she looked not very good in this state. She was scared if Amber saw her just like this when she was reaching here, she must be worried about her and she didn’t want that to happen.

“You’re still beautiful.” Siwon said, trying to melt Victoria’s heart. “You’re more beautiful than Amber.” Victoria’s gazed turned to him, anticipating about what Siwon would say again. “See, you have long hair, you’re tall, feminine, mature…. You’re totally my ideal type and I’m glad you’re beside me right now.” He told her sweet words and he just hoped that she would fall for it and she wouldn’t be sad anymore

Slowly, Siwon could see she creating a smile on her face. She hugged him very tightly and she didn’t wanna lose him because she needed him very much. Siwon was surprised about the sudden hug but he managed to hug her back and patted her head gently. Deep down in his heart, he felt guilty for Victoria because it was true that his ideal type was like her, but, he couldn’t lie to his feeling. He still loved Amber and she was quite far from his ideal type.

………..

Amber was still waiting for Kris on the bench in front of the building all alone. Her friends had already left her, she called Kris but he didn’t answer. She thought that he forgot to accompany her to meet Victoria right now, so, she decided to go inside the building again and went to Kris’s office room.

It was quite already but there was one room which sounded noisy and Amber could guess it was coming from Kris’s room. She could hear there was a woman’s voice in his room, she narrowed her eyes and all bad thoughts about Kris had already filled her head. She roughly opened the door and found a woman clinging on Kris’s hand and she almost pushed Kris on the chair

“I’m sorry for interrupting!” She shouted as she looked at the woman cynically but still managed to bow to both of them because they were her lecturers.

“Why are you coming here, young lady?” The woman asked her back coldly because she thought that Amber destroyed her moment with Kris, the new and handsome Professor.

“I wanna meet Professor Li.” Amber answered her very fast and her eyes diverted to Kris. “I have something that I should ask him because I don’t understand about his explanation this morning.”

The woman rolled her eyeballs, snapping her tongue then, got out of the room. “Tsk! Student!” She murmured as she walked away and Amber only stared at the older woman who almost slammed the door. Her eyes turned to Kris again as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“What was that?” Amber asked him and he gave her an ignorant questioning look.

“What’s ‘what was that’?” Kris asked her back with smile on his face and it made Amber pissed off, she stomped her foot on the floor as she pouted her lips. “Which part of it?” Kris asked her again and right now, Amber was confused so he made it clear. “You said you don’t understand about my explanation this morning.”

“Oh…. Uh… Do you forget something?” Amber tested Kris’s memory

“Nope.” Kris answered her very fast without thinking twice. Then, he tidied up his stuff and put them into his bag. “I remember you’re my student who is also my girlfriend.” Kris’s words successfully made Amber’s face blush like crazy but she just stood right there checking him. “I was about to tidy things up but then, that woman came to my room and seduced me. I knew you called me million times because I promised you to see your sister in the hospital but I couldn’t answer your phone call because of that woman.”

Amber nodded to every single word that Kris said as she watched him putting all his stuff into his bag silently. “And now, I’m all yours.” He finished tidying up and then, he approached her. “Can we go now?” Kris asked her but she only bit her inner cheeks and he could read her expression. “Are you mad at me? Someone says ‘Better late than never’, let’s go?”

She averted her gaze, kept pouting her lips and Kris found her very cute this time. “It’s not like I’m cheating on you because you don’t accept my confession, Miss Liu.”

“Now we’re dating, you’re cheating on me, Professor.” Amber her angry face then, she grasped Kris’s wrist and brought him getting out of his office room

Kris laughed because of her naïve attitude, Kris locked the door first as Amber still held his hand. “You’re really possessive, I don’t think I can be your boyfriend.” As Kris finished locking the door, Amber pulled him to walk faster

“Hey, remember your position, lady. We’re still in University.” Kris reminded Amber about it then, he made her stop walking to face him

“Why? Is it wrong if I date my own Professor? You’re not 67 years o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter