5

Hiding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The author just got drunk

sorry for the Inconvenience

=====================================================================================================

Amber was all alone in the basketball hall, not that alone actually because she was having basketball practice for the tournament three days later but she felt lonely in her heart. Siwon was accompanying Victoria, her sister in the hospital and that was great actually because she didn’t have to be beside her all day long but still, she missed him. Usually, Siwon would see her practice with her friends, even just brought her food or drink or even just a towel but right now, she didn’t have any company. Kris was still upset with her because of her sudden action towards him days ago and she admitted that she felt awkward to face him although actually, Amber really wanted to apologize for her stupidity.

A sudden hit landed on her forehead, she was still in her daydream, thinking about everything that happened lately. A girl tried to pass the ball to Amber but the ball hit her head accidentally, it wasn’t painful for her. She didn’t feel hurt at all although her body fell on the ground and her friends surrounded her.

“Amber, you’re alright???” Eunjung asked, she was her senior and the second best player in the team. “I’m so sorry…” She helped Amber to get up and people started to worry about her

“I’m fine, don’t worry. I’m just not feeling well today.” Amber gave the others a slight smile, told them not to worry about her and just continued practicing

“Hmm… Yeah… It seems everyone is feeling unwell today because our handsome professor doesn’t come here to cheer us up for the practice.” Hyuna landed her hand on her forehead, acting like she was a princess. “Oh, I’m not feeling well either…”

Suzy slapped the petite girl’s forehead. “Yaa!! Don’t try to flirt our Professor Li, I heard he has a girlfriend..”

“Oh, really?????” Nicole’s eyes became wide, she felt like she was left behind when it came to rumor although in her heart there was only Professor Li.

“Uh-huh.” Suzy crossed her arms in front of her chest as she nodded, she acted like professional detective from FBI. “He dated someone when he was enjoying weekend last week.”

Amber narrowed her eyes, she seemed to know what Suzy meant. Was it her? She thought to herself, but she just shook her head ignoring what they wondered about. Actually, the thought of Kris made her heart feel guilty, she shouldn’t do that to him. It was like breaking their friendship apart and she had to fix it.

“Come on, we practice again.” Eunjung asked the others to practice for the tournament. The girls were sweating, they were all tired but they tried really hard to show their best while Amber’s mind was still going everywhere, she didn’t focus on this practice today and the others felt weird about it because it was very unsual

“Are you really okay?” Suzy asked her right away after the game stopped

“Yeah, I’m so sorry.” She apologized to all of her team members, she was the captain and she was the MVP last year in the tournament. Everyone could just blame her easily when she made a little mistake but she didn’t want that to happen. So, when the others were going home, she was still practicing at the hall all alone, although she was feeling hungry, thirsty and tired, she didn’t stop.

Her legs felt very weak as she ran and dribbled the ball to the ring. When she was about to throw the ball, she fell down because her feet lost for keeping the balance. “Argh!” She was whining, she tried to get up but she couldn’t. She was upset to herself because she was weak and she disliked this kind of moment the most.

She tried for the second time, but failed again. A towel landed on her head and she was surprised by knowing the person who put it on her head. “Kris?” She looked up and saw Kris looking down at her with his cold expression

“You’re not allowed to call me by my name as long as you’re still around the college, Miss Liu.” He asked her to reach his hands so that she could stand up again

“S-sorry, Professor Li.” She looked down at the floor and let go her hands of Kris’ grip. She felt awkward again around Kris, it started from last week when Kris was ignoring her all the time. He didn’t want to talk to her or even took a glance at her figure when she was talking to him

“Why haven’t you gone home yet?” Kris asked his younger friend, giving her a bottle of water from his bag. Yes, he was worried about her and actually, he watched over her all the time. He knew she hadn’t eaten or drunk yet, so, he brought her water and bread.

“Thanks…” She ate the bread that Kris just gave her, the taste was very good. Maybe it was because she was too hungry and she just tortured herself for holding her appetite. “I’m the captain, I should do my best for my team and that’s my responsibility.”

“But it doesn’t mean you have to torture yourself.” Kris put his hands into his pockets in his pants, Amber just stayed quite but nodded to Kris’ words. “Let’s go home now, it’s already night.” Kris held her hand, approaching to the bleachers and Amber packed her stuff into her bag. They both headed towards the main door to get out of the building. When they were going to the parking lot to reach Kris’ car, they didn’t let out any word. Amber was just following Kris’ big steps as her hand was still being held by Kris and he was bringing her bag with his free hand.

His grip was strong yet warm, she felt safe and calm with him, her heart said that she didn’t want him to let go of his grip, she wanted to be with him for awhile. She didn’t know why she was still able to think about that whereas Kris was still upset to her after what she had done to him.

“Professor.” She called him and little bit pulled him in order that he stopped his long steps. He turned around and looked down at her, figuring out what she would do to him again right now. “I’m sorry, are you still upset?”

Kris scoffed, looking around the parking lot which was almost empty. “Take off your clothes.”

Amber was shocked because of Kris’ command, hung opened and her eyes blinked many times, realizing she wasn’t in her dreamland. “P-pardon?”

“I said take off your clothes. Why? Do you dare to disobey your professor?” Kris let go of her hand from his grip, he looked at Amber’s figure intensely. His eyes were checking out her chest and Amber could catch where Kris’ eyes landed on, then, she covered her chest by crossing her arms over it

“Professor, wh-what will you do to me? Wh-what are you thinking about?” Kris made her startle, she was stuttering in front of him. Out of the blue, Kris looked like those rapists on every rated movie that she had ever seen, it was unfair for her because her best friend suddenly turned out like that.

Kris started to get close to her, still eyeing her with his stern look. His hand grabbed her left arm, then, he made his head was at the same height as hers to look at her closely. His eyes traveled to her lips and he could see how she bit her lips hesitantly, she closed her eyes tightly, feeling his breath slid through her face. She couldn’t believe that Kris would turn out like a real beast in front of her.

His fingers were tiptoeing on her arm, she was ticklish and he just gave her a slight chill on her body. He was something, although still less than Siwon but he had his own moves to make her shiver. All of sudden, Amber shouted in pain as she placed the palm of her hand on her head. “AAAWWW!!!!” Amber wasn’t ready for the stinging thud that landed on her unprepared forehead from Kris’s fingers.

Then, she looked at him fiercely, she wanted to scratch his God-like face very badly. “You little punk!!!”

Before Amber could landed her claws on his face, Kris dropped the bag and held her hands. “That’s my revenge!!”

“Revenge!?!? What revenge?!!?”

“That’s how I felt when you kissed me out of the blue and asked me to open my mouth!” Kris shouted at Amber’s face and made her face turn red easily because he reminded her of that scene again while Kris’ face became red as well after those words escaped from his mouth

Both could see each other’s red face clearly, they were blushing and hot. The both panted heavily, didn’t know it was because of the spark between them or they both were frustrated towards each other. “I-I-I…” Amber tried to open and her words were stuck in . “I was high at that time!!!!”

Her face was even redder than before, she regretted it for saying those words. She should think twice about how to speak right now. “And I know you were as high as me.” Amber tried to be calm but the words didn’t help her at all

“I-I… NO! I was not!!!” Kris tried to deny it because the feeling started to be awkward right now

Without any pause from Amber, she blurted out, “You my .”

Kris’ eyes grew wide, it was true and Amber knew it. He kinda enjoyed the moment although it was the weird

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter