Airport

You Are My Everything

The three arrived at the airport a little bit earlier, Yoona’s heart is pounding real fast, her anxiety is eating her up. Excited with fear consumes her. What will be her reaction when she sees her unni? And the unprepared-welcome-party, she has not told her that yet which contributes to her restlessness. What is happening? All of this so sudden and so fast that she has no time to prepare. What should she do? Before she continues with her train of thoughts she heard soft moans from Soo.

“Aah! Yul, my head is aching so badly can’t take it anymore.”

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung? Why you being a baby now?” she turns to her back to see Sooyoung and Yoona besides each other, sitting at the back of the car.

“As if I could control this pain.” Yuri was taken aback by that not only her but Soo too was shocked with what she just said. But Soo was right, as if she could control the pain, as if she could take it away just like that, in a snap.

“Arg, okay let me buy you a mefenamic to relieve your pain.”

“Why mefenamic? Should not she take paracetamol first?” asked by Yoona.

“Paracetamol takes no effect on Soo she needs abundant dose.” Made her frown at the thought of Soo poor face taking 3 tables of 500mg of paracetamol totally disgusted with every swallow.

“Ah? Did she consult her doctor about it?” Yoona can’t stop herself being concern of the tall whiny girl.

“No, aside from hating medicines she is freaking afraid of hospitals. The smell of it makes her dizzy. Hahaha I remembered when we visit Taeyeon being dehydrated because of diarrhea, Soo faints before we even reach Taeng’s room and ended up us visiting her on her room instead.” Yuri is laughing her @ss off remembering those days and Yoona joins her which annoys Soo.

“Yuuul! It’s not story time now, please?! Go. Go! I am dying of pain here.” Giggles omitted from the two which cause for Soo to pursue her shooing on Yuri.

“She is very demanding sometimes.” She whispered to Yoona.  “Yes, yes I’ll be going then you wait here okay.  Ah Yoona? Could you watch this giant baby here for me? Be back in a min.”

“No problem. Sure. Go now before this long legged baby here decapitates her own head” Yoona can’t erase the smile on her face.

“Don’t take too long Yul!!” She still manages to yell at her running friend with her condition.

 Sooyoung leans on the window but felt suffocated, she opens it and sits her back putting her forearm on her forehead and continues her groaning.

“Are you alright? You look a little uneasy again?”

“A-ah? I’m f-fine. Don’t worry about me.” She smiled a little. You are the one who is more uneasy but your worrying about me? So thoughtful of you..

 “I am sorry for acting like a baby on our first meeting.” Soo speaks under breath.

“N-no. I, um, understand.” Yoona replied with a bit of stuttering. Why does I she stuttering in front of her?

“Hehe. I feel like not hiding my true self from you. I am really like this, whiny and I complained a lot. Hope you don’t mind.”

“No. I r-really don’t m-mind. It is actually cute.”

“Cute? How come?”

“Keke~” Yoona goes red with that. She knows not the last sentence escapes from her lips. Another first thing she experience. She never slips her thoughts.

“Aah! Where is that kkab!?” Soo can feel her temporals are strongly thumping, hurting her head more which cause for her to shut her eyes closed. She holds her head with both hands her body sliding to where Yoona is. Hell. She felt smooth hands scooping her head as she landed on Yoona’s lap. Opening her eyes she meets Yoona’s eyes for the latter is above her as they both blush.

“A-aah let me m-massage your head to s-slightly relieve the a-ache.” Soo was shocked but let it be and closed her eyes again while Yoona softly massages her head, with that she felt the pain alleviated. What with all this staring, Im Yoona?

 

Shortly Yoona’s phone rang. Her alarm indicating that in 30 mins her unni will arrive. She wants not to be late of course, this person coming is one special in her life. In 30 mins she is going to see her unni.

“Who called?”

“Hm? No one. It’s an alarm.”

“What time is it? Why did you set an alarm?”

“Ah. Because I don’t want to be late in unni’s arrival.”

“Oh? Let us go inside then? We don’t want her to keep on waiting.”

“H-how about you?

“What about me?”

“You’re head and Yuri has not come back yet. She told me to watch over you. I can’t leave you either.”

“Hey. I am not a kid anymore. Yaah. I’m fine.” Soo pouts cutely. “Where is that Kkab by the way? I’m gonna text her and tell her to wait us here then. Wonder what taking her so long?”

“B-but??”

“Stop protesting and let us get going.” Soo sit stands closed the window and gets out of the car. She opens the door of Yoona. “Hey? I thought you would not want to be late?” Soo is smiling at Yoona.

Yoona gets out of the car and they walk towards the airport. There are too many people inside the airport some were here for their business flights, some are students who will study abroad, while others are for vacation but this person she is waiting will be coming back home. She is excited to see her.

They were at the waiting area Yoona was searching every person going out not missing anyone.

“Yoongie? I think I need to go to the restroom. Will you wait for me here, please don't go anywhere?”

“Let me accompany you? Besides it is still early?”

“No, no. I can go on my own just don’t go anywhere, okay?”

“O-okay.” Though Yoona was reluctant to let her go alone.

Sooyoung tries to seek for the restroom but the airport was crowded that she was moved by the wave of the people to the other way causing for her to be lost. Crap. Where em I? People passed to and fro making the dizzy in her head return. Great. She hangs her head low, one hand in her head while the other in fist, gripping and eyes squinting. The shadows are not help at all, she hears nothing but noises.

A scent cause for her to lift her head up and opens her eyes wide, she cannot be mistaken. That smell, she laterally rotates her head side and to the other side swiftly in the search for the person wearing the perfume. Could it be? She could not be mistaken. Her feet walk involuntarily towards the track left by the scent yet the smell diffuses fast, her walks speeding, heart beats rapidly. No, no, no she cannot lose the scent. Will this lead me to you? Eyes in search, looking for someone, her breathing becoming heavy. All of a sudden she is running.

The pain in her head increasing, her heart suddenly aches. Where are you?  She keeps on looking. Running and searching from the pool of people around. Will I be able to find and see you again? She continues running bumping every people blocking her way. Hurt in her heart spreading like poison, fear eating her.

 

And a petite figure caught her attention. Is that you? Her legs tremble weakly, halting her. Tears rising up, welling in the rim of her eyes. She is now three feet away from her. She raises a hand trying to reach for the person in her front but her feet won’t move her. She faced down. Moved. Please. But her feet still won’t listen to her. Why? Fear devours her soul. She was frozen in her place like a statue. She lifts her head again and a lone tear escape. Her foot moves slowly walking forward. Tears begin falling from her eyes, tightening her grasp.

Pain in her heart returning, the throbbing of her head is becoming unbearable. Hard to breath, the water in her eyes creating a blurred surrounding. She wipes the tears flowing. It was her. Yes, she may be lost, that person may be hiding but her heart knows who to search, her heart can find her, her heart never forgets no matter how she tried to. She knows its was her.

Again she walks, walks with tears flowing rapidly. Then she was running with blurred eyes not knowing where to head. Feeling lost yet she recurred her running for her love. The chain holding her heart tightens, breathing heavier, harder. The world suddenly spins, she did not even know she was already outside of the building. Her mind was clouded only questioning ‘where are you?’ will someone answer her? Someone save her. Please. She can feel her body failing, betraying her. Soo can no longer run but she keeps on walking. This feeling is familiar to her but never wanting to feel this again, the pain she is feeling kills her. And wishing to never feel this again and she fall on her knees as she cries. Grab her chest as if preventing the passage of blood.  

Where are you my love? And cry again. Jessie, Jess.. Why did you leave me Sica? Sadness cries again. Sica, Jessica… before she loses her consciousness she looks at the thing she is holding tight, a ring where the letters S-i-c-a carved in, with a necklace wrap in her wrist while her tears falling in her palm. The last words she manages to say were ‘where are you?’ before blackness takes over.

 

 

 

I cry and cry and cry again

 

My love, my love

My love who abandoned me and left

My love, my love

I live within my memories and reminiscences

You’re already my soul

How would I live when you weren’t around?

---

Where is Sooyoung? Yoona began to worry for the girl and reprimanding herself for letting her alone. Aish. Why is she not back yet? I am gonna kill myself if something happens to that stick. The wind might even blow her away. Before Yoona lose her sanity her phone beeps. Unni!

“Unni!”

“Yoona, are in the airport now? I arrived early and –“”

“Ne?! But we reached early too. Why didn’t I saw you go out?  Where are you? Gonna fetch you there.”

“Ah I am at the clinic something came up but – ”

“What?! Are you alright? What happened? I will be going there now, stay there and wait for me! Don’t move!”

What the? She hangs up on me?! This girl! Really. She sighs and looks at the thin girl lying in the bed. I wonder what happened to her.

Suddenly a doe-eyed cute girl barging inside the clinic shocking all the people inside with her load voice. Wow Yoona is fast. 

“FANY UNNI, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!”

----